Out-of-Character Chat

TheFred

Hmm... interesting question. I think yes - I imagine it's like speaking, you can broadcast... but then I don't know if you can prevent yourself being heard by others. But why not? You don't actually get any information about where they are, you're just communicating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Y'all have gone ahead and posted whilst I was constructing my post. I was trying to see if I could make private rolls but it doesn't look like you can (short of putting them in a private thread).

No worries - and as it happens I never got sidetracked and somehow the week has evaporated again. I'll try and get a proper update done tomorrow.

Hmm my instincts are to lead them back to the entrance both for safety and to allow Clem to have more uninterrupted scout time. Is there enough space to circle around the one behind Jezira?

You could, but you'll have to get close enough that he might smell you. This is the main passageway so... actually it wouldn't be unreasonable for it to be only 10ft wide but let's say it's ~15ft as he already passed you once. Wolfweres are Large though so he takes up a lot of space.

8 minutes ago, TheFred said:

You could, but you'll have to get close enough that he might smell you. This is the main passageway so... actually it wouldn't be unreasonable for it to be only 10ft wide but let's say it's ~15ft as he already passed you once. Wolfweres are Large though so he takes up a lot of space.

Ah, that's good to know, because one of my stances is a bonus against larger enemies.

3 hours ago, TheFred said:

Makes sense. Jezira can technically make herself smaller but it looks like she'd still take up a 5' space anyways. Alright fancy aerial tumble to hopefully manage to get behind the flanking one and back to backup.

By the way, what should our PCs know about the wolfwere? Could someone link to the OG thread with information on them?

Oh right, sorry. There are still threads I haven't copied over.

That said, we haven't learned an awful lot so far. Of course, a Knowledge check would signify that your character already has some understanding of them.

There were allusions to them being "very tough", so I thought the existing party had fought one already.

Anyway, here's a Knowledge check just in case, using Collector of Stories.
I assumed there were still humanoids, like Lycanthropes.

Edited by namo (see edit history)
Name
K Local
1d20+11 12