Argos OOC (Tolliver, Park, Atus, Tharr)

Morkskittar

Ship Name  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite ship name (pulled from your suggestions). If you don't like any, suggest an alternative in the comments.

• Pacemaker
    • Rip and Saber
    • Argos
    • Skull Splitter
    • Barberry

On 3/24/2024 at 8:21 PM, Dr Jackal said:

Sorry, Tharr would absolutely steer away. Apologies for the delay -- I've been slammed for the past week. Hopefully calmer now.

As in skip Anglers Spire and the montage completely and head to our next destination?

I don't think we are all in agreement in where to go next. Inkspell or Sarkosa. I think we should stop here to get a better feeling of our next destination. But if you want to go around... state it in character and we can hash it out.

I'm not sure what you mean. Tharr would go around the manticore blooms for sure. He'd hit the next port as agreed, although as far as he's concerned, Fate has spoken and it's that far south place that's going to answer our questions.

7 hours ago, Dr Jackal said:

I'm not sure what you mean. Tharr would go around the manticore blooms for sure. He'd hit the next port as agreed, although as far as he's concerned, Fate has spoken and it's that far south place that's going to answer our questions.

Sorry for the confusion. I thought your previous comment indicated you wanted to "steer away" from Anglers Spire.

@Morkskittar You didn't mention the approaching thunderclouds/ storm. I imagine a giant Spire would attract a lot of lightning as it stirs the clouds and act like a massive earthing rod. Purely from a character perspective, Atus would probably want to get as high up the mountain as he can to see/ interact with the storm.

i guess I think a good lightning storm is like a day spa for Atus, making him feel refreshed and centered. I am hoping he can get struck by lightning, dancing with the storm. Crunch wise I am not sure what this would achieve.

If there was time in this montage... he would take a small sample of the spirit venom and try to commune with the storm... a spirit journey using lightning as a medium. Just a thought.

Edited by Moveslikejagger (see edit history)

The storm is still approaching, but has not started properly storming yet. It is currently simply overcast and vaguely threatening.

Trying to go up into the tower is also an option for exploration that I neglected to add, though going to the top itself will not be an easy task; the port's permanent residents are suspicious of foreigners scaling their tower.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the questions...

* The platform - Does Atus think he is high enough to interact with the storm from this height?

* The Mothryn - Does he/she look like another guard or something else?

* The lever - Can he use his rattle skill to quickly ascertain the purpose?