Argos OOC (Tolliver, Park, Atus, Tharr)

Morkskittar

Ship Name  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your favorite ship name (pulled from your suggestions). If you don't like any, suggest an alternative in the comments.

• Pacemaker
    • Rip and Saber
    • Argos
    • Skull Splitter
    • Barberry

If the twist I chose doesn't work, I also like the idea of the storm hitting suddenly and immediately.

Actually, I maybe like that twist better than the one I proposed in the game thread.

Posted (edited)
On 4/16/2024 at 6:07 AM, Moveslikejagger said:

I have the questions...

* The platform - Does Atus think he is high enough to interact with the storm from this height?

* The Mothryn - Does he/she look like another guard or something else?

* The lever - Can he use his rattle skill to quickly ascertain the purpose?

*The Platform: Yes, he probably can; while higher is always better, he is high enough above the masses below that he believes he could with minimal interference.

*The mothryn does look something like another guard, but asleep at their job.

*Yes, Atus can. :)

Re: Tharr's twist, why not both? :) Atus will still have his turn to respond, but then the storm will hit in force. And given the memorial that was being desecrated, the storm's approach is more than enough to spook the preacher, so it actually dovetails nicely together. :D

Edited by Morkskittar (see edit history)

15 hours ago, Moveslikejagger said:

@Morkskittar I think there has been an issue in your last post Mork.

There might very well be, but I don't see it. :S I had a bit of a site hiccup when I tried to post it. Or I may have mixed up a name. What'd I do? :P

I also too love the whisper mechanic. You are also, of course, always free to simply use any (relevant) inventory item you have to try and improve your chances, but not in as twisty a manner as whispers.

10 hours ago, Morkskittar said:

There might very well be, but I don't see it. :S I had a bit of a site hiccup when I tried to post it. Or I may have mixed up a name. What'd I do? :P

I also too love the whisper mechanic. You are also, of course, always free to simply use any (relevant) inventory item you have to try and improve your chances, but not in as twisty a manner as whispers.

Oh I thought you fixed it. When I first looked at your last post it was cut off just after the Park section. When I looked at it six hours later it was all there.

I wonder if it may have been that I had half of it drafted, then had to wander off for a few hours (so my computer went to sleep with the half-written post up), and then finished it when I got back; maybe it posted the half-done version when the computer napped?

Glad it all seems to be working now!