Creating a forum page

guardiankrillin

Greetings,

I recently joined the Myth Weavers forum and I am tossing around the idea of running a play by post rpg. I have the early framework started. However I wanted to ask if there is a way to make tiered or "nested" forum pages.

My Example would be

In Character

1. Nations
    1. Avalon
      1. Avalon
      2. Highland Marches
      3. Inismore
    2. Castile
    3. Eisen
      1. Frieburg
      2. Hainzle
      3. ect.
      4. ect.
    4. Montaigne
    5. Vendel/Vestenmanavanjar
    6. Vodacce
    7. Ussura
  2. Secret Societies
    1. Invisible College
    2. Knights of Rose and Cross
    3. Los Vagos
    4. ect.
    5. ect.
  3. Swordsman schools

Similar to the format as follows:

General Community

1. Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

2. General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

3. Non-Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

4. Arts, Crafts, & Hobbies

Show off your talents, share tips and inspiration, and get in touch with fellow makers and doers.

Thank you for the responses and the warm welcome! If it does become an option eventually I am highly interested.

I was also searching for the table of contents button in the editor. I am having trouble locating it, is it still an option?

While testing some options, I was creating a test blog and I am having trouble finding a removal option.

Edited by guardiankrillin (see edit history)

TOC is still in limited distribution/testing because it's frankly a pretty ugly mess 😀 It's coming closer to the top of the pile.

Assuming the blog is in the context of a game, Delete this Blog should be available from the Manage Game menu when you are viewing the blog. The option is disabled if the blog is not empty, as a protection against inadvertent permanent removal of content; in that case, delete the individual entries first and then Delete this Blog will become available.