General OOC Thread

Morkskittar

One question. The Ironboubd from the boughbreaker said to have the logbook, but made no mention of the multicoloured petal... or the drawing of the fanged flower that interested Atus.

The petal I feel is very important, especially if we take the idea that the petal is delivered to the flower people for them to follow the scent. That could determine the path of one of the ships.

Everything looks good to me. I really like the ship maps you made, definitely pulls things together really well and I'm excited to see what we can come up with.

How are the port cities usually like in this game? Hospitable? Or more like Persephone from Firefly?

It will vary port by port; the big ports (the ones named on the map) will generally be hospitable-ish, but the smaller ones will often have... quirks.

If you want an idea, the best source for what things might look like are some of the places you can visit in Sunless Seas/Skies for the minor ports. ;)

6 hours ago, Moveslikejagger said:

@Morkskittar Feel better soon. I don't mind the delay. Had to travel for an unexpected funeral.

I'm sorry for your loss.

2 hours ago, Diceros said:

Okay, looks like I need to learn how to read. ^^;

Nah; I didn't really mark it clearly! As you discover new places, I'll also be adding them into the map. ;)