Introduction

BlackFinch

Hi folks, I’m a new player. I have some experience with online roleplaying but I’m not too familiar with most of the game systems on here. I am willing to learn though. I found this place through Reddit and would love to join a game, play, learn the game mechanics and eventually host my own games too. I have tried to look for a group to play with on Reddit, but most of these were only looking for time-scheduled voicechat games, which are not my thing because I can spend time on the game but find it hard to plan a set moment for that. I hope to have a nice time here with you. c:

Welcome! We do specialize in "asynchronous play" around here; most games are entirely play-by-post, with a few hybrid games here and there that use live chat as a supplement to blitz through lengthy sequences. You'll find everything from the oldest D&D editions through 5e, along with popular alternatives and a wide variety of speciality and niche systems--pretty much anything you want, and if you don't see it, you're welcome to run it!