New Here

Thraxas

Hey,

so I’m new here, though I have already played quite a bit on a German site that I think is similar to this one (and life of course). I have played like a bunch of systems though is surprisingly own only books for one (dsa).

Because I made the unwise (for my hobbies) decision to acquire two little beings that seem to eat time and lifeforce I had to put a pause in playing and now try here to start anew.

I am a big fan of creative and fun writing be it from a player or gm perspective.

Also English isn’t my first language, so I might be prone to use the wrong words for skills that I know from the German ruleset.

Welcome! We've got a lot of different games to offer; not sure if there are any actual DSA games (yet!), but I've read some about it and my daughter played it at a foreign language academy 😀 It seems like an interesting ruleset if my German was up to snuff (I studied French...)

Anyhow, check out our Game Advertisements for options running right now, and feel free to jump into any of the public forums. I'm sure Yamakazi will be here shortly with the routine welcome spiel.