OUT of Character chat

Excior

~Your group has become regulars and has even claimed a table near the back of the tavern with a good view of the front door. It is here you have gathered tonight to discuss your newly formed company’s name and to discuss your first course of action.~

You guys all know each other and have known each other for close to a month now, funds are running low and caravan guarding is not as profitable as exploring old ruins. You all have gathered at your table in the toothless dragon do discuss what/where to do/go next

Read the one right above this on if you have not yet.

I would suggest you guys elect a party leader in game and also discuss how you want to divide treasure but you can do that on the way and talk about it OOC here if you like.

Re: treasure

For gold my opinion is split it evenly, I don't see much point in arguing that part

For items I can see the issue.

I think, especially at our current level, we should make sure magic items get allocated especially per class. So the single class fighter would get a crack at the full plate before the fighter/rogue or fighter/mage. Same with weapons. Obviously if that person already HAS armor or a weapon it would go to the next person in the order, and if no one wants it we sell it off.

For potions, my one opinion is that clerics don't get healing potions. They go to others so they can heal the cleric if needed. Otherwise potions are either who wants it most or sold.

re: leadership, I think we need to RP that out a bit more