Chapter I: Escape from Elturgard

Gregorotto

level 2 - Human - Divine Soul/ Celestial Warlock
AC: 14 / HP: 15 / Perception: 12 / Insight 12
STR 8 / DEX 16 / CON 14 / INT 8 / WIS 10 / CHA 16
Pact Slots: 1/1 || Spell slots 1/2 || Healing Light: 1d6 (0/2)  || Faerie Fire 1/1

The trek from the Tavern to the smithy was uncomfortable, not just because of the heat. Silvia removed her cape and loosened her corset for relief. Although some of the men stared she didn't mind. She was proud of herself and liked to show off, after all beauty was something to be shared.

But the journey was uncomfortable in other ways. She had been denied getting her way which was annoying but mostly she worried about the people. She approached Dara with her concerns but spoke loud enough for others to hear.

"I don't know if we are doing what's best, these people just watched their home like literally fall into hell."

"I always found that hope and faith can really do a lot more for the spirit than swords and shields."

Then later in a more private conversation it occurred to her that she had to ask the girl something else.

"Speaking of faith I wanted to ask you more about yours... I mean like I'm blessed too but we couldn't be more totally opposite"

At the smithy a once again fully clothed Silvia introduced herself in turn as the other's had.

"Hey there, I'm a priestess of Sune so you can totally trust me. Really though it is pretty dangerous out here and if you let us in these guys can help protect your home, plus I would really like to take a look at that wound... does it hurt?

Edited by J.Stone (see edit history)
Name
Persuasion (if needed)
1d20+5 8

XAIlHMJ.png

Name: Hravin Snaefoss | Race/Class: Human Monk | HP: 11/11 AC: 15 PP: 12 Ki: 0

Listening to the replies gave Hravin hope. A small glimmer shining from a tiny stone on a distance mountaintop, but hope none the less. As they traveled, Hravin meditated when he was not needed for labor or conversation, and soon the time was upon them. The Smithy loomed near, and so did danger, by the look of it.

Keryn, Grug and Gaerzil speak first and Hravin notes the wounded hand of the Apprentice. "They've already been attacked," he states, knowing it is obvious to the rest. "Good Smith, we are certainly not theives, as Keryn pointed out, but refugees. What has happened here, and how can we help?"

"Please, let me look at your hand," Hravin offers to Gordrick, recalling his basic first aid training and a brief but torrid love affair with some of the medical texts at Candlekeep. He waves to Silvia, motioning her over. "We happen to have an expert in the healing arts, as well." A beat later, he worried that he may be overselling it to ingratiate with these two. He barely knew Silvia, after all, or any of these people, for that matter, but he'd agreed. Gladly, so.

OOC

OOC Text

Action:

Bonus:

Movement:

Edited by dwargstof
accidentally a word (see edit history)

15db87f7234cb3659c849826814290cf.jpgGwen | HP 26/26 | AC 18 | Initiative +0 | Passive Perception 12
Second Wind: 1/1 | Action Surge: 1/1

Gwen stands alongside her companions, shield strapped to her arm but keeps her axe resting in its loop on her belt. No need to look any more like a bandit than she already might. "Wellum and Gordrick, right? I'm Gwen, proprietor of What Ales Ye. Well, I was. The tavern burned down when Elturel god dragged into the Nine Hells. We just rescued Vasha and Segren from their place. Fiends attacked them there and I'm afraid more of them are lurking nearby."

She gestures to the damage already done to the smithy. "Worse than bandits'll be coming. We're leading refugees to Baldur's Gate. You'd be welcome to join us. In the least, if there are any weapons you can lend us so we can defend ourselves on the road, it would be much appreciated."

Persuasion

Name
Persuasion
1d20 11

Keryn explains who they are, and Wellum loosens his stance, looking at Grug and then looking at recently closed wounds, nodding with the realization the goliath is telling the truth that corroborates the elf's story. He eyes Gaerzil after his statement, as Silvia moves past him to his apprentice, analyzing the wound on his head and receiving no protest from the middle-aged smith. Hravin offers his own words that match Gaerzil's own, but it is Gwen who gets his attention. "Oh, Gwen? Well-met, I've never been to your establishment but I've heard of you. Sorry to hear about your establishment, but fiends attacking Segren's place? Gods and goblins, what's the world coming to?" Wellum runs a hand over his beard, thinking as he leans against his door frame.spacer.png

Silvia finds little to worry about with Gordrick, his head knotted and swollen and his wrists marked with rope burn. He offers up an explanation. "Wellum 'nd I 'eard wha' happen'd 'n Elt'rel: 'e went t' check, t' see it fer 'imself, 'nd I stayed beh'nd. Then they came: bandits 'n green 'nd black cloaks. Tied me up, they did. Took the weapons." Wellum sighs. "That's how I found my apprentice, he was no match for a group of that size. Took the weapons you're wanting to use for the caravan... and I must agree: the caravan'll need them. They'll need all the help they can get."

"I agree," comes another voice, behind them this time. Feminine and accented, it is husky and heavy. The woman is dark-haired and brown eyed, dressed in turquoise robes with faint gold threads framing it; she has her robes tied around her as if fighting a cold no one else feels. "I saw the bandits myself, heading off north along the road before taking a side road. I came here looking for help, and I see I've found it."

Wellum does not tense but narrows his brow. "Who'er you?"

The woman bows. "Vollis. Vollis Foote, of Baldur's Gate. I came to Elturel seeking guidance, and... well, this happened. I feel sort of lost. Can you lead me to the caravan?"

Wellum speaks for himself and Gordrick. "Better we find it on our own; I'm a smith, but no hero. We'd only slow you down in getting those weapons. We can take this Vollis here back to the caravan, if you lot agree to get the weapons back. I reckon by your numbers you're more than enough. Might even get a few more scars, huh... Grug was it?" A fire burns in Wellum's eyes: it is hope he'll get his wares back.

Out of Character

Expediting things a bit, feel free to check everyone's stories with an Insight check, I'll reveal what you find in Discord accordingly.

token_1-2.png.787bd575645206ea3ebb0c28bcc2ce92.pngKeryn Donnathlascen

Moon Elf Rogue 

AC: 14 (Leather) | HP: 17/17 () | HD: 2/2 | Speed: 30 ft. | Initiative: +3
Senses: Passive Perception 12, Insight 14, Investigation 10. Darkvision 60ft.
Str: 10 (+0) | Dex: 17 (+3) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 14 (+2)
Languages: Common, Elven, Chondathan, Illuskan, Draconic, Thieves' Cant

It's all Keryn can do to suppress a sigh as the man explains any weapons have already been acquired by the very bandits they're seeking to defend themselves from. Not that he believes they should have come here first - it's very apparent that they'd have fewer people to defend if that were the case, but it does leave him rather discouraged that there'll be anything left at the mill. He doesn't relish the idea of living off the land alone for the next few weeks, slowly losing wagons as their shoddy craftsmanship shows. He nods agreement at Gwen's suggestion that the smith join them - a good one now the thought of broken caravans has crossed his mind. He certainly doesn't have the skill to run the appropriate repairs so a skilled metalworker would be a boon.

Keryn mirrors Wellum's readiness as the woman approaches, his own hand slipping beneath his cloak to find his rapier. It's his turn to narrow his eyes as the stranger approaches from nowhere, seemingly having avoided the bandits herself given the fact she was still in possession of such fine clothing, and immediately asks to be led to the still defenceless caravan... Many years picking through the deceits of Baldur's Gate courts have honed his ability to discern lie from truth, and whilst he finds no falsehood on her lips regarding the bandits he can't help but feel she's hiding something. "That's a fine cloak you have there, Lady Vollis - I'm surprised the bandits did not avail themselves of it. You must be skilled in some manner," he asks circumspectly.

OOC

Action: -

Bonus Action: —

Movement: -

Reaction: Absorb Elements if triggered

Object Interaction: -

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Rapier . Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8 + 3 piercing damage.

Booming Blade . Melee Weapon Attack: +1d8 Thunder damage if creature moves.

Dagger [2] . Thrown/Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4 + 3 piercing damage.

Shortbow . Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 + 3 piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Cunning Action . Your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Reactions:

Absorb Elements 1/1

Class Features:

Sneak Attack . Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.

Grug (Goliath Barbarian) Level: 2spacer.png

AC: 14 | HP: 11/22 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 14 | DM Inspiration:

Hrm…What was taken from friend smith should be returned so he can decide how to help. Grug not like bandits, especially when they put so many in more danger this is no pickpocketing!” Grug’s voice rises some, anger dripping from each syllable. “We must bring back this man’s goods and the heads of those who took them!” Grug brat his chest with his axe to make each word an exclamation of intent.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Battle Axe
Off Hand: 

Action: Level up
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate:

XAIlHMJ.png

Name: Hravin Snaefoss | Race/Class: Human Monk | HP: 11/11 AC: 15 PP: 12 Ki: 0

With the sudden realization that his social awkwardness was starting to show, Hravin blew a short sigh and stepped back to let Silvia do her thing. Attractive as she was, there was something else he felt more important to note about her. The apparent valleyspeak was a facade, or had to be by Hravin's reckoning, anyway. She spoke as someone with little in the way of cognitive activity, and yet had insight that matched his own...not that Hravin considered himself any sort of great detective, but he was keen on behavioral cues from others. Lacking any natural charisma, Hravin spent many years in his youth simply watching people in order to better understand how to, well, be friendly. His brother had been fair more lucky in that department.

Still, it was a useful skill to have, and a useful time to have it. Vollis Foote, Hravin mentally chalked her name as Keryn pointed out a good question. If there were bandits about, she was most certainly an easy target by the looks of her. Judging books by covers was useful to some degree in very specific situations, but you did have to read some pages now and then.

Without speaking, Hravin turned his attention to Vollis, watching her interaction with Keryn.

OOC

Hravin Insight Checks Vollis...swings, and misses with an 8

Action:

Bonus:

Movement:

Edited by dwargstof (see edit history)
Name
Insight
1d20+4 4

IC

spacer.png
spacer.pngKilros "Psalms" Regios

www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2836360

LN Tiefling Paladin Lvl 2/ AC 18 (Chainmail and Shield)/HP 21/21/Speed 30 ft./Passive Perception 11/Passive Insight 13/Passive Investigation 10

Ability Scores, Saves, and Skills 

Str 16 (+3), Dex 8 (-1), Con 13 (+1), Int 10 (0), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 16 (+3)
Strength Save: +3; Athletic +5
Dexterity Save: -1
Constitution Save: +1
Intelligence Save: +0
Wisdom Save: +3; Insight +3
Charisma Save: +5; Intimidation +5, Persuasion +5

Playing Card Proficiency +2

Attack and Scores

Battleaxe +5, 1d8(10)+5

Javelins (5) +5, 1d6+3, 30/120

Class and Race Abilities

Class Features

Divine SenseThe presence of strong evil registers on your senses like a noxious odor, and powerful good rings like heavenly music in your ears. As an action, you can open your awareness to detect such forces. Until the end of your next turn, you know the location of any celestial, fiend, or undead within 60 feet of you that is not behind total cover. You know the type (celestial, fiend, or undead) of any being whose presence you sense, but not its identity (the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich, for instance). Within the same radius, you also detect the presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desecrated, as with the hallow spell.: 4/day

Lay on HandsYour blessed touch can heal wounds. You have a pool of healing power that replenishes when you take a long rest. With that pool, you can restore a total number of hit points equal to your paladin level × 5.

As an action, you can touch a creature and draw power from the pool to restore a number of hit points to that creature, up to the maximum amount remaining in your pool.

Alternatively, you can expend 5 hit points from your pool of healing to cure the target of one disease or neutralize one poison affecting it. You can cure multiple diseases and neutralize multiple poisons with a single use of Lay on Hands, expending hit points separately for each one.

This feature has no effect on undead and constructs.
: 10 points/day

Divine SmiteYou can expend one spell slot to deal radiant damage to the target, in addition to the weapon's damage. The extra damage is 2d8 for a 1st-level spell slot, plus 1d8 for each spell level higher than 1st, to a maximum of 5d8. The damage increases by 1d8 if the target is an undead or a fiend, to a maximum of 6d8.

Spellcasting (DC 13)

1st (2/day): Compelled DuelYou attempt to compel a creature into a duel.
One creature that you can see within range must make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, the creature is drawn to you, compelled by your divine demand. For the duration, it has disadvantage on attack rolls against creatures other than you, and must make a Wisdom saving throw each time it attempts to move to a space that is more than 30 feet away from you; if it succeeds on this saving throw, this spell doesn’t restrict the target’s movement for that turn.

The spell ends if you attack any other creature, if you cast a spell that targets a hostile creature other than the target, if a creature friendly to you damages the target or casts a harmful spell on it, or if you end your turn more than 30 feet away from the target.
, Searing SmiteThe next time you hit a creature with a melee weapon attack during the spell’s duration, your weapon flares with white-hot intensitity, and the attack deals an extra 1d6 fire damage to the target and causes the target to ignite in flames.

At the start of each of its turns until the spell ends, the target must make a Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, it takes 1d6 fire damage. On a successful save, the spells ends. If the target or a creature within 5 feet of it uses an action to put out the flames, or if some other effect douses the flames (such as the target being submerged in water), the spell ends.
, Thunderous SmiteThe first time you hit with a melee weapon attack during this spell’s duration, your weapon rings with thunder that is audible within 300 feet of you, and the attack deals an extra 2d6 thunder damage to the target. Additionally, if the target is a creature, it must succeed on a Strength saving throw or be pushed 10 feet away from you and knocked prone., Wrathful SmiteThe next time you hit with a melee weapon attack during this spell’s duration, your attack deals an extra 1d6 psychic damage.

Additionally, if the target is a creature, it must make a Wisdom saving throw or be frightened of you until the spell ends. As an action, the creature can make a Wisdom check against your spell save DC to steel its resolve and end this spell.

Racial Features

Darkvision: 60 ft.

Hellish ResistanceKilros has resistance to fire damage

Legacy of Avernus

At will - ThaumaturgyCasting Time: 1 action
Range: 30 feet
Components: V
Duration: Up to 1 minute

You manifest a minor wonder, a sign of supernatural power, within range. You create one of the following magical effects within range:

- Your voice booms up to three times as loud as normal for 1 minute.

- You cause flames to flicker, brighten, dim, or change color for 1 minute.

- You cause harmless tremors in the ground for 1 minute.

- You create an instantaneous sound that originates from a point of your choice within range, such as a rumble of thunder, the cry of a raven, or ominous whispers.

- You instantaneously cause an unlocked door or window to fly open or slam shut.

- You alter the appearance of your eyes for 1 minute.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its 1-minute effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.

Background Feature

Loyalty Test: You've had enough dealings with crooked soldiers that you can spot the behaviors common to corrupt guards and military officers a mile away. While awareness of such corruption doesn't equate to evidence of it, and your sense certainly isn't foolproof, your instinct proves a useful starting point when determining who might take a bribe, who might turn a blind eye to a crime, or who might have criminal connections. You can also use this sense to get a feeling about who might fulfill their duties strictly by the book.

“My words…” | ‘My thoughts…’| My Actions

Kilros did not look happy at the news of bandits being involved, "City hasn't even been gone for an hour and already the parasites are coming out of the gutters," he said in clear annoyance, "And if they're nearby the caravan is the next target. Best bet is to find them now and get rid of them. I, for one, would gladly love to personally speak with their leader." he tapped the hilt of his axe. When he heard the question Keryn spoke, he raised an eyebrow as he watched the elf although chalked it to usual elven condescension.

OOC

Attack Action: 9 insight rolled on discord.

Bonus Action:

Movement:

Gaerzil-300x400.jpgGaerzil | HP 12/12 | AC 13 | Initiative +3 | Passive Perception 11
Spell Slots: 1st Level 2/3

Gaerzil frowns, pondering what the blacksmith said. Bandits in black and green cloaks? He tries to recall anything he remembers about such a group from his childhood in Elturel. Unfortunately, nothing clicksRolled a nat 1 on History on Discord, for a total of 6. Sigh.; it isn't as if gangs were a particularly large presence in such a repressed city, even for a wild street rat like Gaerzil. As for bandit groups outside Elturel, well, sadly, no one seems to have published their research on the topic.

The woman in the cloak sets piques his curiosity and suspicion. He nods in agreement with Keryn when he questions Vollis, eyeing her carefully. "From Baldur's Gate, Miss Foote? I don't suppose you're a practitioner of the arcane arts? We may have encountered each other once or twice at Sorcerous Sundries. I was Rivalen Blackhand's apprentice for a time." He doesn't mean to sound insufferably smug when he says that. It just sort of happens.

To Kilros' observation of how quickly the criminal element has mobilized, Gaerzil nods in agreement. "It makes one suspicious. A bandit group with uniforms can't have just been thrown together. Were the Hellriders so useless that they let brigands encamp themselves within sight of Elturel's walls? I couldn't steal a bloody loaf of bread without--" He catches himself and clears his throat. "That is, in my youth, they had rather a reputation for... thoroughness."

Wellum is as untrusting of Vollis as the rest, staring at her with contempt as everyone contemplates what to do and offering nothing but distaste for craven bandits in a time of crisis. Vollis, when questioned about her cloak, smiles sheepishly. "I admit my taste for the silks of my ancestral homeland, that is, of Shou Lung, can be noticeable. When I saw the bandits, I hid... I don't think anyone has seen me today. At least, I hope not." Why? But nothing in particular about the woman gives them reason to do anything but take her at her word: she is at least sincere about knowing where the bandits are and hiding from them.

"If you can show them where the bandits are, then let's go. Gordrick and I will get you to the caravan, then the rest of you can do what you can to bring us weapons. How long until the caravan needs to move out?"

With nothing else to do, Vollis leads the group back to the road and towards Baldur's Gate for a mile, bantering with Gaerzil as she goes. "I passed Sorcerous Sundries daily not a tenday ago: I've never been in it, though. I admire the stained glass, it is difficult work that the Gondsmen do." She smiles at him. "And you must be an impressive mage, to have been an apprentice there. If you are not an apprentice now, what are you?"

The trail off the road is barely a trail, but there is sign of recent passage: broken twigs, footsteps, and darkness less dark beyond as a trail has been carved by bodies. "I don't know how far it goes. But this is it. The Wheel of Fortune spin in your favor, and Tymora bless you." Vollis bows to them, and Wellum and Gordrick do much the same.

It's their show now. Time to take some heads.

Out of Character

How do you want to approach the lair?

Gaerzil-300x400.jpgGaerzil | HP 12/12 | AC 13 | Initiative +3 | Passive Perception 11
Spell Slots: 1st Level 2/3

Gaerzil eyes the woman, trying to figure out if she's flirting with him or not. He's very bad at figuring out whether people are flirting with him. Being an outwardly handsome man with the demeanor of a smug, elderly aristocrat is a terrible combination. "Well, perhaps not 'impressive,' at least not yet. But all I need is the opportunity to put the knowledge I've accumulated to use. Some day, when people list the great archmages of this age--Elminster, Khelben Blackstaff, Gale of Waterdeep--the name Gaerzil Thallander will be counted among them. At the risk of sounding heartless, the more I consider it, the more it seems like Elturel disappearing just as I returned cannot have been mere happenstance. Perhaps I'm intended to solve the mystery of Elturel's disappearance and restore the city to the Prime Material."

When they near the camp, Gaerzil volunteers to join any efforts to scout the camp before engaging. "A wizard should be more than a walking encyclopedia, after all. You'll find I'm quite capable of moving quietly and going unnoticed when I wish."

Edited by Kavonde (see edit history)

Grug (Goliath Barbarian) Level: 2spacer.png

AC: 14 | HP: 11/22 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 14 | DM Inspiration:

“Magic people have ways to distract bad people? Maybe multiple sides? We can take advantage and end fight faster, maybe. Grug like fight, but too much fight bad. “

Mechanics

Main Hand: Battle Axe
Off Hand: 

Action: Level up
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate:

token_1-2.png.787bd575645206ea3ebb0c28bcc2ce92.pngKeryn Donnathlascen

Moon Elf Rogue 

AC: 14 (Leather) | HP: 17/17 () | HD: 2/2 | Speed: 30 ft. | Initiative: +3
Senses: Passive Perception 12, Insight 14, Investigation 10. Darkvision 60ft.
Str: 10 (+0) | Dex: 17 (+3) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 14 (+2)
Languages: Common, Elven, Chondathan, Illuskan, Draconic, Thieves' Cant

Keryn raised an eyebrow and makes a non-committal sound at the newcomers reply, convinced she was still hiding something. Though perhaps it was due to her past rather than the bandits. Bandits that were, as the smith pointed out, a near and pressing problem. He listens in on the woman's conversation with Gaerzil as they walk back along the road - not eavesdropping of course, just ensuring he's aware of his surroundings.

Pausing before the broken trail, he wrinkles in nose in distaste at the bandits brutish destruction. He's about to speak up regarding scouting, when the wizard surprises him. Normally those kind are entirely of the opinion that knowledge is the only reason for existing and neglect their bodies as such. He looks anew at the Tiefling with interest. "I would not have expected that, I must admit. I'm surprised you find the time to properly attend to both," he observes. "Very well, I suppose we have three options - you can go it alone and we rely on some pre-arranged signal or elapsed time to rescue you if needed, we can go together - covering each others missteps perhaps, but two make more noise than one, or we can scout from two angles and hope at least one of us goes unnoticed," he suggests before continuing in entirely even tone "following which, we'll have enough information to decide on which plan our expert tactician Grug here has suggested."

OOC

Action: -

Bonus Action: —

Movement: -

Reaction: Absorb Elements if triggered

Object Interaction: -

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Rapier . Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8 + 3 piercing damage.

Booming Blade . Melee Weapon Attack: +1d8 Thunder damage if creature moves.

Dagger [2] . Thrown/Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4 + 3 piercing damage.

Shortbow . Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6 + 3 piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Cunning Action . Your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Reactions:

Absorb Elements 1/1

Class Features:

Sneak Attack . Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.

15db87f7234cb3659c849826814290cf.jpgGwen | HP 26/26 | AC 18 | Initiative +0 | Passive Perception 12
Second Wind: 1/1 | Action Surge: 1/1

Before Vollis and Wellum take their leave, Gwen asks them some questions. "You saw the bandits, right?" she asks Vollis. "How many did you see? Were there archers among them? Any of them look like spell casters? What about any unusual sorts, like drow or goblins? Did there appear to be a leader?"

Gwen checks the straps on her shield, then does a quick inspection of her armor. "And Wellum, what kind of equipment did they make off with? Anything special?"

level 2 - Human - Divine Soul/ Celestial Warlock
AC: 14 / HP: 15 / Perception: 12 / Insight 12
STR 8 / DEX 16 / CON 14 / INT 8 / WIS 10 / CHA 16
Pact Slots: 1/1 || Spell slots 1/2 || Healing Light: 1d6 (0/2)  || Faerie Fire 1/1

Silvia wasn't immediately suspicious of the woman Vollis, in fact she kind of liked her. However as they traveled down the road Silvia wasn't so sure she liked the woman. There was something about her, she seemed a little to... friendly.

As they approached the bandit hideout and the boys talked about a plan Silvia listened with only moderate interest. She was confident in the groups abilities and figured they had more than enough divine backing. And she was still thinking about Vollis and sure she was trying to take advantage of the wizard. When Gaerzil offered to help scout Silvia was concerned he might be showing off for the stranger.

Silvia made a point to look at Vollis as she spoke. "Gaerzil honey, if you think you have to like prove something... you don't."

She approached the wizard "But if your going to go, then be careful" a kiss... "For Luck" a wink.

OOC

Action: Cast Guidance on Gaerzil

Edited by J.Stone (see edit history)