Ch 2: Awake from the Dream

wrathgon

The OX pops in checking that Jake and Prax are not on channel yet ( if they are will mute this next part to them) "Our goal is get into positions we can use to further our goal of leaving this rock. Jake done a good job getting in with that noble, lets hope he doesnt mess that up. We can do two things here, we can repair things here to keep the vote as it was going, staying free and becoming own country. That works for a few reason. The tech here we would have direct access instead of lose to the open world, and if some of us become leaders here we got a 2nd place we hold power."

Farhvan.jpg.9e42a5d6cd2208109482a6f84ff41a25.jpg.0b1d54b38bb30c907b6880386afd5049.jpg Farhvan took a moment to consider his response. <<Sounds like a plan. Should we find the Lt. and make sure they don't dissappear him?>> He wasn't exactly sure how he'd manage the first part, but life was partly about improvization.

OOC/Mechanics

One almost can imagine cold sarcastic smile on the Vampires face when the message arrives "Then by all means illuminate masses our dearest second in command, I'd just prefer when I'm in question when it comes doling everyone their due, it is your ass on the line, not mine." The fact that he published publically almost seemed like a dare.

The OX comes back on but doesn't respond to Sammy's jib.

"The captain has requested our presence in the location he is at now, he has secured an important location and has 24 hours to get things done. As he is not our captain he has requested our help on the permission that this will help us get off the planet and secure our time here. Anyone object?"

Deacon, Kara, and Kar Tesh say they rather stay here in camp, OX just confirms that. Zora and Ovin put in for this mission. We wait for the rest. We have no contact with Jake atm but we can get a reply later.

@evedgebah @Drunva

Farhvan.jpg.9e42a5d6cd2208109482a6f84ff41a25.jpg.0b1d54b38bb30c907b6880386afd5049.jpg While he certainly had enjoyed some time away from the vampiric captain, Farhvan wasn't going to avoid a meeting that seemed genuinely helpful. <<I'll meet with the old badah, sure. It would be good to know what he's been up to in the background all this time. >>

OOC/Mechanics

OX says as an afterthought "He suggests some level 5 biohazard suits to be worn, non-tech ones just to be on the safe side. O and your tech wont work so if got magic bring it along. I can give out some goodies as well. Anything from the ship can be requested"

Enoch hesitates. <<I have embedded tech. None of it is necessary to keep me alive, but that may hamper my performance. Have we anything to help fix that and keep my systems functioning? Are there analogues to any of my tech items, I would be appreciative. Captain has a list. Further, I'm rather tech focused, so I have no weaponry and limited combat skills appropriate to a no-tech environment.>>

"Sure, I'm in the middle of something and all of you go to have a party and with magic. Enoch, due to the parameters of my job, a decent amount of my weapons stayed in my locker on the ship. If OX can reach it you should find my bulkier stuff there, I trust there are even a few armors with some slot upgrades on the side. Combination is the Fibonacci sequence with the last number being 144. Concerning your tech prowess I figure even if they get damaged it should be easy enough for you to fix. If interested just give me a ping and I'll send you a private file with a list of stuff to request from XO. Make note though while the weapon is of bulkier variety, all armor are still Light."

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

At Samuel coming online OX pipes in " O saves me msging you, Capt wants you back to help, you will have to watch the crew's back you will understand when you get to the location. Send me your location and I pick you up."

There is a pause before the answer "Because of my current assignment I underwent some physical changes, first one that makes anything even remotely like a joke when you see me would do well to remember that any weapons that are not in my locker are on me, and keep comments to yourself. Ozen you will get my coordinates on the secured line. I'm in the middle of the dinner so feel free to take your time."

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

Ozen closes his eyes and scrys the location waiting till Samuel finishes whatever he is doing but does not watch and checks in every few mins.

Name
psionic check
1d20 8

Farhvan.jpg.9e42a5d6cd2208109482a6f84ff41a25.jpg.0b1d54b38bb30c907b6880386afd5049.jpg <<Well, you could have started with that stipulation. Still, I should be alright as long as the plan isn't assaulting a garrison or something. I have a few new biotic tricks up my sleeve, but it'll be a pain not having my armor. I'll see about securing appropriate hazard suits >>

OOC/Mechanics