Recruitment Questions/Chat

TheFred

Normally I like to find a good in-universe way to do that but I think the easiest thing is if we just do a straight swap and have the characters already have been there. My plan was to abridge the kobold encounter that we were just in, and have Mack come back after having scared them off, and have everyone carry on together from there.

Shenoah is perhaps the exception as it would make sense for them to meet at a bandit camp (assuming this lot ever find a bandit camp... perhaps she can help them out? 😃).

On 11/6/2023 at 1:16 PM, TheFred said:

Normally I like to find a good in-universe way to do that but I think the easiest thing is if we just do a straight swap and have the characters already have been there. My plan was to abridge the kobold encounter that we were just in, and have Mack come back after having scared them off, and have everyone carry on together from there.

Shenoah is perhaps the exception as it would make sense for them to meet at a bandit camp (assuming this lot ever find a bandit camp... perhaps she can help them out? 😃).

We have a desperate need for a skilled guide. We've been wandering around since 2019. But however we do it, let's get moving. :)

Yeah I think it makes sense if we just retcon, for you two at least, to say that you've always been there.

If you've any mechanical questions or whatever, let me know, then if you wouldn't mind adding your sheets to the game, that'd be great.