Game Filtering Shenanigans

SerakHawk

Hello! When I go to the "My Games" tab under games I'm presented with a list of only games I own/ am in. However when I try to say, filter all private games OR switch from condensed view to expanded view the "My Games" subtab just reverts to the entire Games Directory. I don't know if you have multiple pages of games if that filter also breaks if you go to a new page or not (should be tested I suppose) 

Is this a limit of the preset filter for "My Games"? Is there a limitation with the sidebar that would require a specific place to see only your games filtered? Why does the filter break when I try to search within it?

Good Luck Eric o7

• 1 month later...

After review, this appears to be out-of-the-box Invision Community behavior. Regardless of what filter is applied, changing the view mode or the sort mode clears the filter. Since "My Games" is just one of the filters, it too gets cleared.

Moving this from bug tracking to feature request.

• 5 months later...

Asked to post this here, I was playing around in the My Games section, and found a weird error.

The default is set to My Games, sorted by Latest Created. I wanted to sort by Latest Activity, and tried that; it changed the filter to All Games instead of My Games. So I tried to filter to My Games and instead it defaulted back to Latest Created. Attempts to mess with it beyond that have more or less done much the same. Screenshots to show what I mean, though they seem of limited help.

The Screenshots

spacer.png

The default...

spacer.png

Also the default, showing I'm on My Games.

spacer.png

After I change to Latest Activity, it goes to All Games; I'm not in any of these games, though I am interested in more than three of them.

spacer.png

And the Filter section. I change it back to My Games, and it goes back to Image 1, a veritable moebius strip of filters and sortings that only allows two options.