Main OOC Thread

iantruesilver

16 minutes ago, Rhallan said:

Does Rebel's take place primarily in the city? Meaning if I make a character with a "city" archetype (Alley Witch for example) they won't be useless for most of the AP?

From what I understand, a majority of Rebels happens in the city of Kintargo, though there may be some minor jaunts into the surrounding wilderness. @Naimless?

Wheras, Vengeance hops around all over Cheliax and even into one of its colonies.

51 minutes ago, Rhallan said:

Does Rebel's take place primarily in the city? Meaning if I make a character with a "city" archetype (Alley Witch for example) they won't be useless for most of the AP?

That's correct. Similar to Curse of the Crimson Throne that makes place for a good 80% of it's runtime, Hell's Rebels is much the same. There is some time spent outside the city, but the vast majority of the adventure takes place within the walls of Kintargo.

9 minutes ago, Rhallan said:

Not sure if this is covered somewhere and I just missed it, but are we allowed to make our characters middle aged or older (with the negatives and positives that allows)?

Glad you asked, and I salute your boldness in wanting to do so, while so many are averse to the idea, simply because of the stat changes.

Yep. Allowed so long as you're willing to accep the stat changes RAW.

3 minutes ago, iantruesilver said:

Glad you asked, and I salute your boldness in wanting to do so, while so many are averse to the idea, simply because of the stat changes.

Yep. Allowed so long as you're willing to accep the stat changes RAW.

Thanks! For the Rebels game I am trying to decide between a Witch (Alley Witch) or a Shaman with the Slums spirit. I like the urban vibe for them, and not something normally chosen.