Sacred Tattoo (-orc ferocity)

Fey Thoughts (-weapon familiarity)

Shaman's Apprentice (-intimidating)

Height: 5' 0"+ 2d10 #1 in = 6' 2"

Weight: 180lbs

Class Cleric of Asmodeus Separatist

Favored Class: Cleric

Favored Class Bonus: SP × 1

Traits: Entomophobe (Drawback);  Heirloom Weapon (Horsechopper), Fate's Favored ; Campaign Trait: Ex-Iomedan,

Skill Ranks: 2 + Favored Class = 3

Skills Trained: 

Perception [1 Rank] Stealth [1 Rank], Knowledge (Religion) [1 Rank]

Background Skill Ranks: 2

Skills Trained: Craft (Armorer) [1 Rank], Linguistics (Infernal) [1 Rank].

Feats: 1st level Combat Reflexes, GM Bonus Feat Grey Maiden Initiate

Cleric 1 Channel Negative Energy, Cleric 1 Trickery Domain, Cleric 1 Protection (Defense) Domain

Bonus Languages: None

Spells Known: Orisons— All; 1st— All + Disguise Self (Trickery Domain), Shield (Protection [defense] domain]

Deity: Asmodeus

Hit Points: Max (d8) + Con mod + Grey Maiden Bonus (2) = 11

Starting Wealth: 4d6 × 10gp = 100gp

Dear Sis, blood of my blood...

In Cheliax as it is in Hell.

It's not evil. It's survival. It's progress. It's evolution. Asmodeus sees all.

So, always remember to arm yourself, for chances are, no-one else will defend you. See, when you're at the bottom your goal in life is simple. Get ahead, stay ahead. Nurture and protect your blood, your supporters, but always remind them who is in charge.

When you're at the top, your goals change. Get your faction ahead, your blood ahead, then keep your faction ahead. Nurture and protect your supporters, but never let them forget who is in charge. Remember shit rolls downhill, so the higher you get the smaller the shit gets, but the steeper the climb. Life's not meant to be easy.

Expanding on that theme, Asmodeus teaches us that the world is made up of three contingents.

First, those you follow, until you can supplant them. If you can supplant them, then they fell behind, losing their right to lead. Simple logic.

Second, those you protect, because they know who is in charge or will do what you tell them to do, learning the hard way when they don't. Numbers have a virtue all their own. Simple logic.

Third, those you kill because they're coming after you or those you protect. Pile their bodies high and burn them. Watch your problems go up in smoke. Simple logic.

Life is not difficult if you follow the rules.

Which brings me to why I am writing to you. Ma's telling me you're falling behind in your training. So, she's basically telling me you're not following the rules. Basically she's saying you're shaming your kin, making us look weak, putting us under those we should be above. Sis, you need to grow those pair that are clearly shrinking, get your shit together, hit the books, hit anyone in your way.. with something more lethal than a book.

If you want to get clever with it, be funny, charm the pants off of people when you're not slapping that look off of their face. If you can make them respect you while they also laugh at your jokes, half your work disappears. The smart survive the fight. The smarter get their enemies fighting amongst themselves.

My take on that is that it helps to show them the empty palm, but make it the one with the dagger up the sleeve. So, try never to be drawn into a fair fight. It's always easier to knife some guy who, hands full if they're born lucky, is taking a piss, mind on things other than you preparing to send them straight to hell.

As for me. I'm still in Longacre, which is a long way from our home in Korvosa but it has the saving grace of being somewhere I won't get hung here for being a Grey Maiden, or endure being hunted by my former Iomedan comrades in arms. I suppose I could have stuck around with the Erinyes Company, my former shieldmates, unrepentant like me, here in Cheliax, but I struck out on my own. The leader of the Company led us to a loss against a bunch of mercenaries. Asmodeus, in his wisdom, teaches us not to follow losers. I'm surprised Queen Abrogail welcomed them with such open arms. Another good reason not to hang around with them.

No-one here knows or, I imagine, cares about my past. The stain of loss has not followed me here. That will likely change when I get my maiden armor, but hopefully by that time my reputation will be standing on top of a pile of bodies, figuratively speaking, though literally would be amusing.

Cheliax is what Korvosa should be, advancement based on merit, based on power. So, I think I'll stay here a while longer. There's something in the air that tells me things could get interesting here in the near term. There's folk speaking out against the Queen and her government. That's going to provoke a response, probably sooner rather than later. So, it could be I'll win here this time, where I lost before... Asmodeus guide my blade.

So, Sis, get fast, get strong and get your ass on a ship to Cheliax. You don't need to remain in the shadow of Iomedan hypocrisy, or endure the scorn of the turncoat and now Iomedan Scarlet Rose. Come to Cheliax, where the fight against Iomedans, or those like them, goes on and we'll do what needs to be done. The fact that we'll have fun doing it is just a nice little side benefit. Might have to head up to the Cheliax border with Andoran to do that.. but stranger things have happened.

So anyway, get strong, get even, get ahead, get a head.

Your Big Sister, and don't you forget it,

Moll

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

The rebels PC, a former grey maiden, now reformed, thinks the vengeance PC, a former grey maiden, distinctly unreformed, was murdered, in Korvosa because she got lied to. The vengeance PC sends letters to her sister via her mother who never passes those letters on, knowing the damage they would do... convinced that her daughters should never again meet. The vengeance PC believes her sister is recieving the letters and choosing not to reply. It's all very Greek tragedy, Jean de Florette and No Luke I am your father, and civil war memes. I just like the Grey Maiden stuff. The Queen, whom the Grey Maidens were defending, was basically doing a Palpatine. ;)

Show/Hide Posting Template

spacer.png Slick Moll

Insert post here

spacer.png Statistics Block

Slick Moll

Female LE Half Orc Cleric of Asmodeus (Separatist), Level 1,

Init 2 HP 11/11 Speed 20'

AC 17 Touch 12, Flat-footed 15 CMD 16 CMB +4 BAB 0

Fort +6, Ref +5 Will +7

Horsechopper +4 (1d10+6, x3)
Morning Star +4 (1d8+4, x2)
Javelins (2) +2 (1d6+4, x2)

Leather Lamellar and Armored Kilt (+5 Armor, +2 Dex)

Str 18 Dex 14 Con 12 Int 10 Wis 14 Cha 8

Traits Fate's Favored, Ex-Iomedan, Heirloom Weapon
Drawbacks Entomophobe
Feats Combat Reflexes, Grey Maiden Initiate
Skills Perception +6 Stealth +4 Craft Armor +4 Knowledge (Religion) +4 Linguistics +1 (Infernal)

Channel Negative Energy 2/day DC10 Will Save 1d6

Copycat (Move Action) 5/5 Day Single Mirror Imagine

Languages Common, Orcish, Infernal

Condition None

spacer.png Actions

Insert actions here

• 2 weeks later...

Deep Dive!

• For completeness sake, current XP is 0
  • (completeness) height and weight not recorded on character sheet
  • HP is mismatched between the character creation block on this thread and the character sheet
  • Hero Points are in play. Please denote 1 hero point on your sheet
  • Background skills: Any class that gains Craft or Perform as a class skill also counts Artistry as a class skill. Lore is always considered a class skill for all characters
  • Languages: Mismatched between character creation block and character sheet. One says fiendish, the other infernal
  • (completeness) Please dash off range values for melee weapons
  • Armour entry missing arcane spell fail% and speed
  • I'm assuming the 20' move speed comes from the armored kilt added onto the leather lamellar?
  • Clothing! First outfit up to 10gp is free, and effectively does not weigh anything! I don't wish the kind of chaffing that your armour would cause even on a half-orc!
  • (completeness) Won't enforce this, but I assume you have a plan for food
  • I'm assuming you're lumping your domain spell slot and your bonus spell slot in the same box?

50 minutes ago, iantruesilver said:

Deep Dive!

• For completeness sake, current XP is 0 Done
  • (completeness) height and weight not recorded on character sheet Done
  • HP is mismatched between the character creation block on this thread and the character sheet Fixed
  • Hero Points are in play. Please denote 1 hero point on your sheet Added
  • Background skills: Any class that gains Craft or Perform as a class skill also counts Artistry as a class skill. Lore is always considered a class skill for all characters Noted
  • Languages: Mismatched between character creation block and character sheet. One says fiendish, the other infernal
  • (completeness) Fixed, I always get them mixed up. Please dash off range values for melee weapons. Done
  • Armour entry missing arcane spell fail% and speed. Added
  • I'm assuming the 20' move speed comes from the armored kilt added onto the leather lamellar? Yes, it turns the set into medium armor.
  • Clothing! First outfit up to 10gp is free, and effectively does not weigh anything! I don't wish the kind of chaffing that your armour would cause even on a half-orc! Added.
  • (completeness) Won't enforce this, but I assume you have a plan for food. Was thinking taverns, but added a day.
  • I'm assuming you're lumping your domain spell slot and your bonus spell slot in the same box? Indeed.