* Descriptor: Effect Rank; modifiers

SKILLS:

Expertise: Business 4 (+12)

Expertise: Science 6 (+14)

Insight 4 (+6)

Perception 8 (+10)

Persuasion 4 (+6)

Technology 6 (+14)

ADVANTAGES: Eidetic Memory, Equipment 3, Improved Tools, Inventor, Skill Mastery (Expertise: Science), Skill Mastery (Technology), Ultimate Effort (Technology), Well-Informed

EQUIPMENT:

OFFENSE (Super/Normal):

* Movement (per round):

* Initiative +?

* Unarmed +?, DC?

* Grab +?, DC?

* Throwing +?

COMPLICATIONS:

* Motivated by ?

* Enemy (Law Enforcement)

* Quirks (3 personality traits/habits)

* Reputation (Criminal)

* Responsibility (Teammates)

* Addiction, Disability, Honor, Phobia, Power Loss, Temper, Weakness (character has to have at least one of these)

ORIGIN (optional): Sean Sulvan was once a scientist and CEO of Sulvan Technologies. In a desperate attempt to save his company, he made a high tech battle suit with "modifications" he got from a deal he made with the Devil. When his business failed however, Sean used his suit to

Before he became the supervillain Mecha Demon, Sean Sulvan was a scientist and founder of a research and manufacturing firm known as Sulvan Technologies. His desperation to save his company led to him making a deal with the Devil to help him finish creating a high-tech battle suit with capabilities beyond what any defense contractor can make. The board of directors however, had no confidence that Sean's invention would be enough to save the company. So before Sean's battle suit was completed, they removed him from his position as CEO of the company, and sold Sulvan Technologies to their competitor, Kolten Industries.

Power Points: Abilities 36 + Defenses ? + Powers ? + Skills 16 + Advantages 10 = ?

Edited by Drakeburn (see edit history)

I'm (cautiously) considering a joint thread for candidates to toss around ideas, comment to me and maybe build better bonds for their characters. I've seen and heard RPG nightmares of players going to war in similar threads so I want to avoid anything like that BUT I (kind of) feel keeping you folks contained to your own threads might be counter-productive. 

Thoughts?

59 minutes ago, Conaldar said:

I'm sorry for not making things clear: at PL6 your character has no powers or any Abilities or Advantages that are powers-based. 

The PL6 person is in jail, DEPOWERED.

I'm aware, that's why I'm working on making two separate character sheets. One for my character with powers, and one without powers.