Interest Check: Mutants & Masterminds

Jedaii

Recently I attained some space for another one-shot-style adventure. I've run two one-shots to completion here, have two one-shots and a campaign currently going but unfortunately had to end a couple adventures as well. As much as I hate it, I can't win 'em all 😌

But I want to reboot Death Duel with the Destroyers and run the sequel adventure, The Island of Doctor Apocalypse!

Screenshot2023-10-06103655.png.36e71e8f31770e1fb3aea1d6e5818bc4.png

Players from the previous adventure are welcomed and gain an edge on selection. I used TSR's Marvel Super Heroes RPG with the last adventure but for this new run I'll be switching to Mutants and Masterminds 3e as the system flows a little better for superheroes IME. Interested players of the previous adventure can create a new PC or work with me to convert their original PC to M&M. This is a crazy combat-heavy adventure that depends heavily on the superhero PCs working together in an isolated and dangerous setting against a very powerful opponent. The adventure begins in an alternate modern-day San Francisco where superhumans are as common as in comic books like The Avengers and The Justice League.

Almost looks like an ad but I'm just at the "interest" phase here - anyone game?

Edited by Jedaii (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...