The Web of All Torment - OOC

cailano

Okay, so for the tunnel ambush I think we have the following (and any checks necessary):

1. Flickwit is going to try to conceal himself in the dirt of the cavern floor as best he can (INT DC 12)
2. Doorfin is going to attack Malice just before she exits the tunnel, trying to trap her on difficult ground (A Mighty Deed)
3. Then Flickwit is going to throw oil at Malice
4. Then Shaun is going to light a torch and set Malice on fire

Torches aren't super easy to light. Normally it's an out-of-combat action that takes one turn (10 minutes). I'll allow it in combat, but it's going to be a DC 15 DEX Check.

Alternatively, you could try pre-lighting a torch and somehow conceal the light. The best way to do that might be to put Shaun a full move back from the tunnel mouth and up against the wall. We can call that one a DC 12 INT check to see how well he's able to position the torch to control the light.

Shaun would also be a full move back, so he'd have to spend a round to close the distance once that fight started.

@cailano Shaun's set on the plan to light the torch only once Malice is in combat. However... would you allow ignoring the Agility check if I consume, say, half an hour's worth of the oil Shaun carries in a flask to drench the torch and thus make it super easy to light?