The Web of All Torment - OOC

cailano

I rechecked the description of the room but all we really got was the cold air and corpse. Are there wardrobes or anything to look through? If not, then I think we'd need to pantomime which rooms are next and then go check them; Doørfin is fine with Novia's plan, but he didn't hear it 👍

Likewise, I'm onboard with Novia's plan. Since borh Shaun and Doørfin have communicated that they can't hear, it's plausible that knowing this Novia would take the lead and pantomime the others to follow her.

Shaun will continue watching one way down the hallway, or both ways if he's the only one doing the watching.

2 hours ago, TheMightyDeeEmm said:

So I’m assuming Flickwit hasn’t seen or heard anything suspicious or worrying (beyond the usual horrors) in the hotel lobby or outside?

That's correct. Since the scream, you haven't seen anything new.

@cailano Did the other rooms on this floor have windows? If they did, where a window might logically be in Malice's room there's no odd protrusions or indentations in the skinpaper?

@cailano Do you require magic-users to have one or two free hands to cast spells?

None of the characters are trained in two-handed swords so apart from Doørfin's bonus to attacks it doesn't really matter who takes the sword. I'm considering that Shaun will offer to use it (at -1d).

Shaun would still be okay to cast spells, I think. I'm basing that ruling on the fact that wizards don't have to put their staves down to cast.

Ahh, right! I did forget Mighty Deeds. Feel free to have Doørfin step in and reclaim the Truthsinger as soon as he gets enough of Shaun's dangerous flailing with the two-hander 😅