The Web of All Torment - OOC

cailano

54 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Gotcha. I'll get that done over this weekend or tonight after work.

Speaking of which it looks like we're down a wizard? That's what i wanted to try out in the first place so I'll likely do that, unless someone corrects me.

You can absolutely play whatever you'd like. Shaun is a Wizard, so you've got one. What you do not have is a Warrior.

1 minute ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Lol I'm cursed to play warriors exclusively now.

LOL. Let's teleport Tabitha in. Compared to all that's happened to her in her campaign, the Kozy Kobweb should seem somewhat reasonable.

But you should play whatever you'd like. It's a one-shot, so it's all good.

19 minutes ago, cailano said:

LOL. Let's teleport Tabitha in. Compared to all that's happened to her in her campaign, the Kozy Kobweb should seem somewhat reasonable.

But you should play whatever you'd like. It's a one-shot, so it's all good.

Haha!! I thought about it. She's likely one of my favorite characters I've ever run. Very fun personality.

Cyrus in your Barrowmaze game is just an alternate timeline version of Alphonse 😉

2 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Haha!! I thought about it. She's likely one of my favorite characters I've ever run. Very fun personality.

Cyrus in your Barrowmaze game is just an alternate timeline version of Alphonse 😉

We'll see if he fares any better. :orcevil:

1 hour ago, Malkavian Grin said:

@cailano Is there no one-handed axe equivalent of a longsword/warhammer? The handaxe seems designed to be thrown, not used in melee since it's only d6 damage. Thematically I like axe and shield better than hammer and shield LOL

A hand-axe is heavier than a tomahawk or hatchet but if you want a bigger one-handed axe, call it a war axe and make it 1d8. If you try to throw it, it will be at a penalty, much like throwing a sword.

6 hours ago, cailano said:

A hand-axe is heavier than a tomahawk or hatchet but if you want a bigger one-handed axe, call it a war axe and make it 1d8. If you try to throw it, it will be at a penalty, much like throwing a sword.

Perfect! <3