The Web of All Torment - OOC

cailano

@cailano I have to say - and I don’t know if I’d said this previously - I really love your writing style. Your sentences are brief and to the point, and you bold important sentences and phrases. It’s really appreciated! You’re the best GM I’ve encountered in my on and off years of PbP play.

11 minutes ago, TheMightyDeeEmm said:

@cailano I have to say - and I don’t know if I’d said this previously - I really love your writing style. Your sentences are brief and to the point, and you bold important sentences and phrases. It’s really appreciated! You’re the best GM I’ve encountered in my on and off years of PbP play.

Awesome! Thank you for that feedback; I really appreciate it.

I’ll try to update the map today with some keys for the first and second floor and I’ll try to add a map for the part of the cellar you’ve explored.

Oh, there's adventure all over the place. See the updated maps!

But if there's nothing else to be done in a scene, I try to close it and move to the next point of interest ASAP. That could have been anywhere you decided to go, however. Upstairs, outside, the cellar... anywhere you want. It just sounded like upstairs was the consensus.

Adventure behind every door... though I hope not!

So Doørfin leads, kicking open the first door in the hallway (red door, on the right).

Whomever's going second can keep an eye on the doors further down the hallway (Malice's is next, on the left) to make sure no one sneaks up on us from those rooms.

Shaun is going to stick to the middle of the pack so he's probably third in line with Ysabel in tow. He and whomever is behind him can keep an eye on the balcony area and the floor below.

16 minutes ago, Cairo said:

Adventure behind every door... though I hope not!

So Doørfin leads, kicking open the first door in the hallway (red door, on the right).

Whomever's going second can keep an eye on the doors further down the hallway (Malice's is next, on the left) to make sure no one sneaks up on us from those rooms.

Shaun is going to stick to the middle of the pack so he's probably third in line with Ysabel in tow. He and whomever is behind him can keep an eye on the balcony area and the floor below.

Flick wit will go second, as he definitely doesn’t want to take the rear. He’ll keep an eye out down the hall as Doorfin goes SWAT team on that door

Alright, you good with this marching order @Rakle?

1. Doørfin (doorbuster)
  2. Flickwit (hall monitor)
  3. Shaun (Ysabel-carrier and balcony watcher)
  4. Novia (balcony and first floor sentinel)

6 hours ago, Cairo said:

Alright, you good with this marching order @Rakle?

1. Doørfin (doorbuster)
  2. Flickwit (hall monitor)
  3. Shaun (Ysabel-carrier and balcony watcher)
  4. Novia (balcony and first floor sentinel)

I'm fine with it

3 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

Omg Templeton... Cai that is truly a terror inducing description. It's rare i become uneasy from details of horror games (i ran Evil Dead after all) but Geebus Crust on toast, they're on his eyelids!!!

Haha, nice. Happy to be of service.