Yopine Quietclock

PixCO

19 minutes ago, SMARTAgentKC said:

Gloom stalker ranger is one of the better ranger subclasses all their features are useful in one way or another and has no limits on usage. Although a lot of their features excel better in the dark

Upon a final check i noted you put down that you had some keoghtom ointment... that item is technically an uncommon magic item in 5e and not in adventure gear

And yes Bob... I did give her character a plus 1 weapon as a special item from their background.

In fairness I'll allow you and black finch either a plus 1 weapon, or a common magic item of your choice but you must connect it to your characters backstory

Also if you two want to get anything else from the adventure gear, weapon, armor or tool list I allowed yopine free access to take what they want/need to use all their abilities and proficiencies.

I'll see about setting up your game sometime in the next couple of days

Looking forward to it, than you. I've removed the Ointment from her sheet.

@SMARTAgentKC

Had an unexpected development last night. Yopine was trying to put together her own crew and recruited her younger brother specifically because she needed to start with someone she could trust. Turns out he was manipulating her. Having the Guild take over their father's clock shop was his idea from the start and his older sister was his only way in. If she's not quite an adult by Svirf standards, he'd be way to young to normally qualify.

This was all his fault, she doesn't know yet, and the Guild has ordered him to bring her in. Making it worse, he's a bit of a sociopath and not feeling very guilty about it at all. Yopine will have to dig deep to get any familial sympathy from him.

Pansmist Quietclock. He would have changed his name to something appropriately juvenile like Shadowcloak Darknife. Experienced thieves call him Pansy <something vulgar and rhyming with clock> behind his back anyway, and he gets about as much respect as a spoiled child should. The Guild took advantage of their sibling rivalry and didn't care about either of them until Yopine started bringing in bounties.

Now he's in deep and has to do something about her or it's his head. That's fine. He actually does have potential as a Criminal Mastermind type if he can live long enough. The boy expects to see some real respect once he has Yopine in chains before the Guild, and there's a good chance he might actually get it. I'm not going to worry about stats unless he's incorporated into the campaign, though.

EDIT: Also wanted to add that Pansmist thinks he's playing a long game. Pretending like he's still on Yopine's side while eventually leading her into a trap. It's taking way too long, though. There's either some remorse that's pretending not to feel or he just doesn't have it in him to pull the trigger on his own sister. Either way it sets the current relationship as semi-friendly, even if Pansmist is just stringing Yopine along.

TL;DR: Yopine feels guilty that she dragged her brother into this mess. Her father blames her for it as well. Pansmist is laughing in the shadows because Yopine doesn't know the truth yet. Meanwhile, the Guild is laughing at both of them after collecting the insurance on both their house and father's business burning down. If they somehow don't manage to kill each other then the Guild will have to send someone to do it sooner or later.

I'll get that on her sheet today.

Edited by PixCO
Typo corrections and the EDIT: info. (see edit history)

Yopine Quietclock (Deep Gnome Ranger 3) Sheet spacer.png

AC: 15 | HP: 28/28 | Initiative: +6 | Passive Perception: 15 | Passive Insight: 15 | | Features

Your text goes here

Mechanics

Main Hand: empty
Off Hand: empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

Edited by PixCO
No, Init is +6! Dangit. (see edit history)