OOC Discussion

Blaeringr

Awesome. Kek can now patch up 2 people for 2d8 hp every 10 minutes post-combat. No roll required. No hour of waiting between heals.

So if everyone is at 1 hp, he can theoretically get the whole group back to full in, like, an hour and a half.

Maybell for her part decided she's stopped caring if what she knows is true or false, so she's just straight up going to say misinformation if I keep failing my knowledge rolls (welcome to the build, Dubious Knowledge)

Oh also, second level spells are nice. Retiring Magic Weapon despite how fun it has been cause by next level it won't do anything.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2023 at 5:55 AM, Blaeringr said:

Screenshot_20231017_125812_Chrome.jpg.2398f0b9ef702f3a3095cbe8206ef2ad.jpgHe places a document on the table: a promisory note for a Vedan bank here in Carisport for a sum held on behalf of Shoruuz of the Bronze Horn Hold for completion of contract as deemed to be complete by an arbiter at the bank. The sum is for 300 crowns (gold pieces) - probably better than any of the other contracts you were looking at. In addition, any valuable sites discovered would be your right to sell to the explorers guild.

I thought the reward would be 300gp. Just to stay consistent as I know with PbP it can be difficult as we're playing a year on something that could be done in one session at a table.

I wonder should we try and source a 'bag of holding/spacious pouch' for the party?

Cheapest one is 75gold, but it will be useful for any future looting!

3 hours ago, farothel said:

I thought the reward would be 300gp. Just to stay consistent as I know with PbP it can be difficult as we're playing a year on something that could be done in one session at a table.

Yup, I was looking for that post and couldn't find it. I'll update that.

2 hours ago, omegoku said:

I wonder should we try and source a 'bag of holding/spacious pouch' for the party?

Cheapest one is 75gold, but it will be useful for any future looting!

might be a good investment.

As we use automatic bonus progression, we don't really need magical weapons and armour, as those come on their own, except for the special bonuses (make a weapon ghost touch, or flaming, etc.). So a few more consumables and wands are probably higher on the list of things to get.

@Blaeringr: how do you plan on handling that, as normally a weapon needs a fundamental rune before you can put on a special rune. But now we don't need fundamental runes as they come on their own with the bonus progression (and if I understood correctly, it doesn't stack, otherwise I can get a weapon with 6 damage dice, and that's quite too much).

Indeed! I think we are nearly evenly split but I'm happy to go with either.

And indeed, shopping and crafting... I do need to consider what good items I should get at this level for Maybell. I know as a spellcaster eventually I'll want wands and a staff and such.