Jump to content

Overview

About This Game

A wild continent to be explored. Players take on the role of people whose land has been relocated from their own world to a new one. What and who will they find?

Game System

Pathfinder 2e

Detailed Description

Main Adventure:


Current Combat Thread: Combat - Chapter 3


Down Time:


About the setting:

The Green is the plane of growing things. Like a great twisting growing tree, it stretches out through the cosmos connecting to anywhere that life flourishes, sinking its tendrils into all life giving lands. The Green sustains life, and is in return sustained by life. But what could cause the Green, or at least portions of it, to recoil in fear? To recoil so jarringly that it tears lands away from their worlds, depositing them on new ones?

Welcome to Orona - a large, wild continent on a new world. Players will play characters from one group or another that have recently been uprooted and transplanted to a new world. Some of these groups are large provinces, once part of massive empires, and some mere villages, but they all find themselves in a new world recovering from the upheaval that took them here; rebuilding, healing, and exploring.

Join a crew of chartered explorers. Explore the wilderness. Find resources, fearsome beasts, treasure, and fame! Defend and support fledgling settlements, and build relationships with the people there.

  1. What's new in this game
  2. Elven Fighter 3 HP: 42/42 | AC: 20 (21 with shield) | speed: 25 (30) | hero: 3/3 Perception: +8 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +8 (+10) | Will: +8 conditions: none Chalia kept silent, her sword by her side but not threatening anybody or anything at the moment. She kept looking around, trying to figure out how many there were and where they were hiding. OOC exploration activity: scouting (gives a +2 to initiative)
  3. [fieldset=Maybell Springfield][table=2,1] [r=1,1][img2=150]https://i.imgur.com/F9acM1T.png[/img2] [r=2,1][center][b][url=https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2839749][font=palatino linotype][size=4][color=Sienna]Maybell Springfield[/color][/size][/font][/url][/b] [I]Gutsy Halfling Bard 3[/I] [b]HP:[/b] 33/33 [b]AC:[/b] 19 [b]Spell Slots:[/b] 3/3 L1 2/2 L2 [b]Focus Points:[/b] 2/2 [b]Halfling Luck:[/b] 1/1 [b]Class DC:[/b] 19 [b]Status:[/b] Normal and Healthy [/center][/table] [spoiler=Statblock] [CENTER][table=3,1][r=1,1][URL="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2839749"][size="4"][b]Maybell Springfield[/b][/size][/URL] [r=2,1] [B]Female Halfling Bard 2[/B] [r=3,1] [B]Neutral Good Entertainer[/B] [/table] [/CENTER] [table=2,1][r=1,1][B]STR:[/B] 8/-1 [B]DEX:[/B] 14/+2 [B]CON:[/B] 12/+1 [B]INT:[/B] 14/+2 [B]WIS:[/B] 12/+1 [B]CHA:[/B] 18/+4 [r=2,1][B]Saves:[/B] For 6 Rex 9 Wil 8 Per 8 [B]Speed:[/B] 25 [B]AC:[/B] 19 [B]Languages:[/B] Common, Elven, Dwarven, Halfling [/table][/spoiler] [/fieldset] Maybell Springfield Gutsy Halfling Bard 3 HP: 33/33 AC: 19 Spell Slots: 3/3 L1 2/2 L2 Focus Points: 2/2 Halfling Luck: 1/1 Class DC: 19 Status: Normal and Healthy Statblock Female Halfling Bard 2 Neutral Good Entertainer STR: 8/-1 DEX: 14/+2 CON: 12/+1 INT: 14/+2 WIS: 12/+1 CHA: 18/+4 Saves: For 6 Rex 9 Wil 8 Per 8 Speed: 25 AC: 19 Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven, Halfling "Indeed, greetings! We're merely here to look for missing people... may we know who we are encountering? We've never been to these parts... we'd love to have any help or advice from people from these lovely woods" says Maybell nice and sweetly, with a courteous bows.
  4. Here's hoping an 18 is good enough...
  5. Flick HP: 30/30 AC: 17 Perception +7 Fort +7 Ref +7 Will +7 "We mean no harm," says Flick. "We're just searching for some missing people."
  6. I would hope Flick could do at least as well as Maybell's feet in defusing the situation. That comment had me imagining Maybell doing a handstand with a face drawn on one foot, maybe a lustrous dark wig draped over that one foot as she tries to calm them down with her foot puppet.
  7. Khaine - Human Monk 3 HP: 47/47 | AC: 21 | Speed: 35ft | Hero: 2/3 | Focus: 1/1 Perception: +6 | Fort: +9 | Ref: +11 | Will: +8 StatisticsStr +2 Dex +4 Con +2 Int +0 Wis +1 Cha +0 Languages: Common, Elven Attacks: -Powerful Fist: +10/+6/+2 1d6+2 Bludgeoning • Agile, Finesse, Non-lethal, Unarmed -Tiger Claw +10/+6/+2 1d8+2 Slashing • Agile, Finesse, Non-lethal, Unarmed, Bleed on Crit -Dart +10/+6/+2 Damage: 1d4+2 Piercing &Bull Agile, Thrown 20ft -Muck Bane +10/+5/+0 1d6+2 Bludgeoning • Club, Thrown 10ft +1d6 vs oozes Monk DC: 19 Ki Spells: Ki Strike | Equipment Consumables: Wooden Shield Darts (10) Elixir of Life, Minor Smokestick, Minor Acid Flask, Minor Alchemist Fire, Minor Frost Vial, Minor Antidote Adventurer's Pack: -Bedroll -10x Chalk, Flint &Steel, Soap, Waterskin -Rope (50ft) -Rations (2 weeks) -5x Torch -Climbing Kit -Grappling Hook Cart Wooden shield Bedroll Coins : 64gp 15sp 2cp | AbilitiesClass: -Ki Spells (Divine) -Powerful Fist -Flurry of Blows -Ki Strike -Tiger Stance -Stunning Fist -Incredible Movement -Mystic Strikes Ancestry: -Natural Ambition Skill: -Assurance: Athletics -Steady Balance -Quick Jump -Powerful Leap Other: -Toughness -Rogue Dedication -Surprise Attack -Attack Potency +1 -Skill Potency +1 | SkillsAcrobatics: +9 (T) Arcana: +0 Athletics: +9 (E) Crafting: +5 (T) Deception: +0 Diplomacy: +0 Lore (Farming): +5 (T) Intimidate: +5 (T) Medicine: +1 Nature: +1 Occultism: +0 Performance: +0 Religion: +1 Society: +0 Stealth: +10 (T, Potency) Survival: +6 (T) Thievery: +9 (T) Conditions : Khaine remains on guard but not aggressive. Like Kek, he knew their best chance at talking lay at Maybell's little feet. He looked at the creatures a little wide eyed, he had not seen such folk before.
  8. I like this. A couple notes: When I was thinking about the elders, I was using a game called King of Dragon Pass for inspiration. You were leading a Bronze-ish Age tribe, and the tribal council worked better when you had a Trickster on it. They were at best useless 90% of the time, but 10% of the time, they were utterly necessary. For the emissaries, I was thinking about Fallout -- specifically 1 or 2. I imagine it like, instead of the Vault sending out one Vault Dweller, they designed 7 different characters with different playstyles and sent them all out at once. While the Hakaja have shamans who work nature magic and commune with spirits, it is definitely not worship. The shamans vary in their approach: most take a mutual respect type of approach, but there are a few who prefer a more dominant role.
  9. Hakaja Kek HP: 42/42 ~ AC: 20 ~ Speed: 25 Fort: +7 ~ Ref: +9 ~ Will: +8 ~ Per: +8
  10. The adventurers stop and pause, about twenty feet from the log. Maybell is the first to notice that this log is old and decaying, chunks of the log, broken off from handling, lay off to the side of the trail: this log did not naturally fall here, it was placed here to block the path. Khaine is the first to spot them. Several figures, lithe humanoid forms, a couple faces peering out from behind trees, some standing on branches overhead. Emerald eyes and skin like moss, these unknown people watch the adventurers intently. A moment of tense silence passes as they are spotted and realize they are spotted. A previously unseen figure, walks out from behind a higher section of a wide tree trunk onto a thick branch overhanging the path just above the fallen log. She looks down at the adventurers with an intensity in her eyes, muscles in her face tense, fingers playing across the bow she grips in one hand. Finally she speaks, "Vedan language? Why are you here? Why on this path?" Her hand jerks angrily in a gesture down at the trail below her.
  11. Flick HP: 30/30 AC: 17 Perception +7 Fort +7 Ref +7 Will +7 Flick keeps his eyes open for anything unusual.
  12. Elven Fighter 3 HP: 42/42 | AC: 20 (21 with shield) | speed: 25 (30) | hero: 3/3 Perception: +8 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +8 (+10) | Will: +8 conditions: none "Be carefyl," Chalia warned unnecessary. She did draw her sword just in case as she looked around for any danger or tracks that could indicate what's going on. OOC exploration activity: scouting (gives a +2 to initiative)
  13. [fieldset=Maybell Springfield][table=2,1] [r=1,1][img2=150]https://i.imgur.com/F9acM1T.png[/img2] [r=2,1][center][b][url=https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2839749][font=palatino linotype][size=4][color=Sienna]Maybell Springfield[/color][/size][/font][/url][/b] [I]Gutsy Halfling Bard 3[/I] [b]HP:[/b] 33/33 [b]AC:[/b] 19 [b]Spell Slots:[/b] 3/3 L1 2/2 L2 [b]Focus Points:[/b] 2/2 [b]Halfling Luck:[/b] 1/1 [b]Class DC:[/b] 19 [b]Status:[/b] Normal and Healthy [/center][/table] [spoiler=Statblock] [CENTER][table=3,1][r=1,1][URL="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2839749"][size="4"][b]Maybell Springfield[/b][/size][/URL] [r=2,1] [B]Female Halfling Bard 2[/B] [r=3,1] [B]Neutral Good Entertainer[/B] [/table] [/CENTER] [table=2,1][r=1,1][B]STR:[/B] 8/-1 [B]DEX:[/B] 14/+2 [B]CON:[/B] 12/+1 [B]INT:[/B] 14/+2 [B]WIS:[/B] 12/+1 [B]CHA:[/B] 18/+4 [r=2,1][B]Saves:[/B] For 6 Rex 9 Wil 8 Per 8 [B]Speed:[/B] 25 [B]AC:[/B] 19 [B]Languages:[/B] Common, Elven, Dwarven, Halfling [/table][/spoiler] [/fieldset] Maybell Springfield Gutsy Halfling Bard 3 HP: 33/33 AC: 19 Spell Slots: 3/3 L1 2/2 L2 Focus Points: 2/2 Halfling Luck: 1/1 Class DC: 19 Status: Normal and Healthy Statblock Female Halfling Bard 2 Neutral Good Entertainer STR: 8/-1 DEX: 14/+2 CON: 12/+1 INT: 14/+2 WIS: 12/+1 CHA: 18/+4 Saves: For 6 Rex 9 Wil 8 Per 8 Speed: 25 AC: 19 Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven, Halfling Maybell takes a look around, checking the tree and the noises... trying to see if something sparks a memory.
  14. Khaine - Human Monk 3 HP: 47/47 | AC: 21 | Speed: 35ft | Hero: 2/3 | Focus: 1/1 Perception: +6 | Fort: +9 | Ref: +11 | Will: +8 StatisticsStr +2 Dex +4 Con +2 Int +0 Wis +1 Cha +0 Languages: Common, Elven Attacks: -Powerful Fist: +10/+6/+2 1d6+2 Bludgeoning • Agile, Finesse, Non-lethal, Unarmed -Tiger Claw +10/+6/+2 1d8+2 Slashing • Agile, Finesse, Non-lethal, Unarmed, Bleed on Crit -Dart +10/+6/+2 Damage: 1d4+2 Piercing &Bull Agile, Thrown 20ft -Muck Bane +10/+5/+0 1d6+2 Bludgeoning • Club, Thrown 10ft +1d6 vs oozes Monk DC: 19 Ki Spells: Ki Strike | Equipment Consumables: Wooden Shield Darts (10) Elixir of Life, Minor Smokestick, Minor Acid Flask, Minor Alchemist Fire, Minor Frost Vial, Minor Antidote Adventurer's Pack: -Bedroll -10x Chalk, Flint &Steel, Soap, Waterskin -Rope (50ft) -Rations (2 weeks) -5x Torch -Climbing Kit -Grappling Hook Cart Wooden shield Bedroll Coins : 64gp 15sp 2cp | AbilitiesClass: -Ki Spells (Divine) -Powerful Fist -Flurry of Blows -Ki Strike -Tiger Stance -Stunning Fist -Incredible Movement -Mystic Strikes Ancestry: -Natural Ambition Skill: -Assurance: Athletics -Steady Balance -Quick Jump -Powerful Leap Other: -Toughness -Rogue Dedication -Surprise Attack -Attack Potency +1 -Skill Potency +1 | SkillsAcrobatics: +9 (T) Arcana: +0 Athletics: +9 (E) Crafting: +5 (T) Deception: +0 Diplomacy: +0 Lore (Farming): +5 (T) Intimidate: +5 (T) Medicine: +1 Nature: +1 Occultism: +0 Performance: +0 Religion: +1 Society: +0 Stealth: +10 (T, Potency) Survival: +6 (T) Thievery: +9 (T) Conditions : Khaine looked around, making sure to check the tree tops as well as the areas between the trees. "If this was a main road, I would expect a tree across it to be an ambush. Here might be just bad luck, but it pays to be cautious!"
  15. 18th of Renewal, year 20 Morning, Glass Creek, Belltown expedition camp And so the adventurers head east, along a trail in that direction that works its way through the wild forest. As they go, much of the undergrowth is flattened near the trail, in a direction as if something person sized were being dragged in an eastward direction, and they find a few pieces of torn clothing here and there as they follow this trail. But such obvious hints disappear after about only a hundred paces along the trail. But the narrow path continues to wind east for a bit, then south, then east again, and failing to see any new clues, it appears that the only option is to continue following this trail. Very occasionally there is a loud sounds of creaking wood, a great thump of impact, and the noise of birds fleeing into the air. Seems to be growing closer. Or the adventurers are growing closer to it. Late Morning, somewhere east-south-east of expedition camp As the adventurers come around a bend in the path, they find an old fallen tree laying across the way ahead of them. : as your characters investigate the path ahead, please make perception rolls, nature rolls, survival rolls, and any other rolls you believe might fit the situation.
  16. Elven Fighter 3 HP: 42/42 | AC: 20 (21 with shield) | speed: 25 (30) | hero: 3/3 Perception: +8 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +8 (+10) | Will: +8 conditions: none "East it is," Chalia said, "let's get searching." she would try to find and follow the tracks of those who had been dragged off. OOC exploration activity: scouting (gives a +2 to initiative)
  17. Khaine - Human Monk 3 HP: 47/47 | AC: 21 | Speed: 35ft | Hero: 2/3 | Focus: 1/1 Perception: +6 | Fort: +9 | Ref: +11 | Will: +8 StatisticsStr +2 Dex +4 Con +2 Int +0 Wis +1 Cha +0 Languages: Common, Elven Attacks: -Powerful Fist: +10/+6/+2 1d6+2 Bludgeoning • Agile, Finesse, Non-lethal, Unarmed -Tiger Claw +10/+6/+2 1d8+2 Slashing • Agile, Finesse, Non-lethal, Unarmed, Bleed on Crit -Dart +10/+6/+2 Damage: 1d4+2 Piercing &Bull Agile, Thrown 20ft -Muck Bane +10/+5/+0 1d6+2 Bludgeoning • Club, Thrown 10ft +1d6 vs oozes Monk DC: 19 Ki Spells: Ki Strike | Equipment Consumables: Wooden Shield Darts (10) Elixir of Life, Minor Smokestick, Minor Acid Flask, Minor Alchemist Fire, Minor Frost Vial, Minor Antidote Adventurer's Pack: -Bedroll -10x Chalk, Flint &Steel, Soap, Waterskin -Rope (50ft) -Rations (2 weeks) -5x Torch -Climbing Kit -Grappling Hook Cart Wooden shield Bedroll Coins : 64gp 15sp 2cp | AbilitiesClass: -Ki Spells (Divine) -Powerful Fist -Flurry of Blows -Ki Strike -Tiger Stance -Stunning Fist -Incredible Movement -Mystic Strikes Ancestry: -Natural Ambition Skill: -Assurance: Athletics -Steady Balance -Quick Jump -Powerful Leap Other: -Toughness -Rogue Dedication -Surprise Attack -Attack Potency +1 -Skill Potency +1 | SkillsAcrobatics: +9 (T) Arcana: +0 Athletics: +9 (E) Crafting: +5 (T) Deception: +0 Diplomacy: +0 Lore (Farming): +5 (T) Intimidate: +5 (T) Medicine: +1 Nature: +1 Occultism: +0 Performance: +0 Religion: +1 Society: +0 Stealth: +10 (T, Potency) Survival: +6 (T) Thievery: +9 (T) Conditions : Khaine nodded. "I think our best bet is going east too. They were dragged that way, and hopefully they left some kind of trail for us to follow. We can investigate other options if we don't find them."
  18. [fieldset=Maybell Springfield][table=2,1] [r=1,1][img2=150]https://i.imgur.com/F9acM1T.png[/img2] [r=2,1][center][b][url=https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2839749][font=palatino linotype][size=4][color=Sienna]Maybell Springfield[/color][/size][/font][/url][/b] [I]Gutsy Halfling Bard 3[/I] [b]HP:[/b] 33/33 [b]AC:[/b] 19 [b]Spell Slots:[/b] 3/3 L1 2/2 L2 [b]Focus Points:[/b] 2/2 [b]Halfling Luck:[/b] 1/1 [b]Class DC:[/b] 19 [b]Status:[/b] Normal and Healthy [/center][/table] [spoiler=Statblock] [CENTER][table=3,1][r=1,1][URL="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2839749"][size="4"][b]Maybell Springfield[/b][/size][/URL] [r=2,1] [B]Female Halfling Bard 2[/B] [r=3,1] [B]Neutral Good Entertainer[/B] [/table] [/CENTER] [table=2,1][r=1,1][B]STR:[/B] 8/-1 [B]DEX:[/B] 14/+2 [B]CON:[/B] 12/+1 [B]INT:[/B] 14/+2 [B]WIS:[/B] 12/+1 [B]CHA:[/B] 18/+4 [r=2,1][B]Saves:[/B] For 6 Rex 9 Wil 8 Per 8 [B]Speed:[/B] 25 [B]AC:[/B] 19 [B]Languages:[/B] Common, Elven, Dwarven, Halfling [/table][/spoiler] [/fieldset] Maybell Springfield Gutsy Halfling Bard 3 HP: 33/33 AC: 19 Spell Slots: 3/3 L1 2/2 L2 Focus Points: 2/2 Halfling Luck: 1/1 Class DC: 19 Status: Normal and Healthy Statblock Female Halfling Bard 2 Neutral Good Entertainer STR: 8/-1 DEX: 14/+2 CON: 12/+1 INT: 14/+2 WIS: 12/+1 CHA: 18/+4 Saves: For 6 Rex 9 Wil 8 Per 8 Speed: 25 AC: 19 Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven, Halfling "Hmmm coming from the north... that would be where our couple were investigating. More reason to check their work site... however, I think we should try our luck East first, in the direction we see bodies were dragged. Maybe we can follow that trail easier than leaf walkers" says Maybell.
  19. Local Map (Based on Belltowns' journal)
  20. Perception Results There are not many prints, or much of a trail to investigate, and nothing seems to have been moved out of place in the camp. However, investigating some of the footprints in soft earth, quite close to the camp, Chalia notices the soles of their footwear left a pattern of smooth sections and ridges, with smaller ridges growing out from a thicker ridge. Leaves. It looks as though whoever left these prints were walking on leaves, or wearing footwear made of leaves. Survival Results The footprints are hard to track, despite the recent rains leaving the ground fairly soft. But that's not really the issue with tracking whoever visited last night - there is enough grass growing in the clearer areas that these humanoids (number?) mostly avoided walking on bare earth. There are a few signs of them going through the tall grass, moving from stone to stone, walking along fallen logs and so on, but none of those signs go very far. Perhaps tracks were left on purpose by cunning feet?
  21. Elven Fighter 3 HP: 42/42 | AC: 20 (21 with shield) | speed: 25 (30) | hero: 3/3 Perception: +8 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +8 (+10) | Will: +8 conditions: none "Let's see if we can find some more tracks," Chalia said, "if these are the people who live here, they have the advantage on knowing the lay of the land." she would try to find more tracks. OOC exploration activity: scouting (gives a +2 to initiative)
  22. Khaine - Human Monk 3 HP: 47/47 | AC: 21 | Speed: 35ft | Hero: 2/3 | Focus: 1/1 Perception: +6 | Fort: +9 | Ref: +11 | Will: +8 StatisticsStr +2 Dex +4 Con +2 Int +0 Wis +1 Cha +0 Languages: Common, Elven Attacks: -Powerful Fist: +10/+6/+2 1d6+2 Bludgeoning • Agile, Finesse, Non-lethal, Unarmed -Tiger Claw +10/+6/+2 1d8+2 Slashing • Agile, Finesse, Non-lethal, Unarmed, Bleed on Crit -Dart +10/+6/+2 Damage: 1d4+2 Piercing &Bull Agile, Thrown 20ft -Muck Bane +10/+5/+0 1d6+2 Bludgeoning • Club, Thrown 10ft +1d6 vs oozes Monk DC: 19 Ki Spells: Ki Strike | Equipment Consumables: Wooden Shield Darts (10) Elixir of Life, Minor Smokestick, Minor Acid Flask, Minor Alchemist Fire, Minor Frost Vial, Minor Antidote Adventurer's Pack: -Bedroll -10x Chalk, Flint &Steel, Soap, Waterskin -Rope (50ft) -Rations (2 weeks) -5x Torch -Climbing Kit -Grappling Hook Cart Wooden shield Bedroll Coins : 64gp 15sp 2cp | AbilitiesClass: -Ki Spells (Divine) -Powerful Fist -Flurry of Blows -Ki Strike -Tiger Stance -Stunning Fist -Incredible Movement -Mystic Strikes Ancestry: -Natural Ambition Skill: -Assurance: Athletics -Steady Balance -Quick Jump -Powerful Leap Other: -Toughness -Rogue Dedication -Surprise Attack -Attack Potency +1 -Skill Potency +1 | SkillsAcrobatics: +9 (T) Arcana: +0 Athletics: +9 (E) Crafting: +5 (T) Deception: +0 Diplomacy: +0 Lore (Farming): +5 (T) Intimidate: +5 (T) Medicine: +1 Nature: +1 Occultism: +0 Performance: +0 Religion: +1 Society: +0 Stealth: +10 (T, Potency) Survival: +6 (T) Thievery: +9 (T) Conditions : Khaine didn't like the look of the footprints. "It might be nothing, or it might be whoever took those we are looking for looking for more victims. We should hurry on, get to the bottom of all this. I would hate to drag these good folk into this."
  23. 18th of Renewal, year 20 Morning, Glass Creek, Belltown expedition camp The adventurers rise shortly after dawn to begin their morning routines - preparing food and equipment, and checking on the horses. The weather is clear with a few clouds. For the most part, all had a good sleep, though during one watch, Kek's, the sounds of trees creaking rather fiercely to the east or south east stood out as rather peculiar. Also, there are fresh footprints along the perimeter of the camp, though no one saw anything during the night. The footprints are humanoid in size and shape, and approach the northern perimeter of the camp before leaving again. They are difficult to follow beyond about twenty yards from the camp.
  24. See, Maybell hit the road and took the adventurer life to make enough gold to keep up with birthday presents for the family XD
  25. A bit more of Maybell's family tree: Parents: Father: Rumtack Springfield Profession: Works in the local government of their small town Personality: Smart, responsible, detail-oriented, a bit old-fashioned Mother: Marybell Springfield Profession: Homemaker, tends to the vegetable gardens, occasional weaving and tailoring projects Personality: Hardworking, community-oriented, nurturing, skilled in crafting Rumtack's Siblings: Paternal Uncle 1: Reginald Springfield Profession: Innkeeper Personality: Friendly, hospitable, enjoys entertaining guests Paternal Aunt 1: Primrose Springfield Profession: Schoolteacher Personality: Patient, nurturing, passionate about education Paternal Uncle 2: Archibald Springfield Profession: Merchant Personality: Shrewd, business-minded, always seeking new opportunities Paternal Aunt 2: Winifred Springfield Profession: Healer Personality: Compassionate, caring, dedicated to helping others Marybell's Siblings: Maternal Uncle 1: Percival Thistlewick Profession: Herbalist Personality: Eccentric, deeply connected to nature, always experimenting with new herbs Maternal Aunt 1: Beatrice Thistlewick Profession: Florist Personality: Artistic, loves working with flowers, has a green thumb Maternal Uncle 2: Bartholomew Thistlewick Profession: Baker Personality: Jovial, loves baking delicious treats, always has a smile on his face Maternal Aunt 2: Cordelia Thistlewick Profession: Musician Personality: Creative, passionate about music, enjoys playing for family gatherings Maternal Aunt 3: Esmeralda Thistlewick Profession: Storyteller Personality: Imaginative, captivating storyteller, keeps family traditions alive through tales Cousins: Reginald and Primrose's children: Walter Springfield Personality: Adventurous, dreams of becoming a famous explorer Beatrice Springfield Personality: Studious, excels in academics, aspiring to be a scholar Edmund Springfield Personality: Charismatic, enjoys performing and entertaining others Percival and Beatrice's children: Violet Thistlewick Personality: Free-spirited, loves spending time outdoors, has a knack for gardening Oliver Thistlewick Personality: Curious, always asking questions, fascinated by the natural world Penelope Thistlewick Personality: Kind-hearted, empathetic, enjoys helping others Bartholomew and Cordelia's children: Frederick Thistlewick Personality: Energetic, enjoys sports and outdoor activities, competitive spirit Rosalind Thistlewick Personality: Artistic, loves painting and drawing, expresses herself through art Percival Thistlewick II (Percy Jr.) Personality: Adventurous, follows in his father's footsteps in the bakery, loves experimenting with new recipes Archibald and Winifred's children: Horace Springfield Personality: Practical, enjoys working with his hands, skilled in woodworking Prudence Springfield Personality: Organized, detail-oriented, aspiring to become a successful business owner Felicity Springfield Personality: Charismatic, outgoing, enjoys socializing and making new friends Esmeralda's children: Jasper Thistlewick Personality: Enthusiastic, loves participating in local festivals and events, enjoys dressing up in costumes Matilda Thistlewick Personality: Bookish, enjoys reading and writing stories, imaginative mind Reginald Thistlewick Personality: Quiet, observant, enjoys listening to his mother's stories and learning about their family history
  26.  
×
×
  • Create New...