Player Announcements

iantruesilver

First of all, thank you everyone for the amazing applications, you've all given a lot of thought into some great material which provided for excellent reading.

Believe me when I say that the choice was difficult, this time it was exceptionally so. I am genuinely sad that some of these great apps had to be cut in the interest of maintaining a manageable party size.

That said, it is with great pleasure that I announce the players for the Hell's Vengeance side.

Congratulations goes out to @athedia's Signy, @ccanary's Zoya, @Inash's Bertram, @Oceane's Leonora, @Sarcasticfury's Silas, and last but not least @Naimless (our co-GM) playing Caleria.

Player invitations will be sent out after hot brown morning potion.

For those so inclined:

I run a private Discord server to update my players on posts, shoot the shit, complain about life, and talk about stuff that is generally not so well tolerated on MW.

While it's not required that you join, most agree it helps keep the pace of the game active.

@ccanary regularly regrets googling some of the things I talk about. You have been warned.

Link is provided forthwith. caveat emptor.

Where my Rebels at?

The city of Kintargo welcomes it's latest company of heroes to it's stage! Lilette, played by @athedia in her stage debut, The White Adder, as performed by company veteran @Inash! Bringing Cadenza to life with great skill and aplomb, @Oceane! @Sarcasticfury treading the boards as Fiametta in stylish fashion! @CharmingSatyr joining the cast as John of Patmos! And of course, everyone's favourite deaf-girl-who-should-be-dead Alexis, as played by the person who slept with the director! @iantruesilver (the other guy, running stuff for eeeevil people)!