Zalthorin, Grell Patriarch, Wizard, Binder

8w_gremlin

• 2 weeks later...

In the twisted and enigmatic realm of the Abyss, where I found myself inadvertently thrust into, survival and evolution take on nightmarish dimensions. As a feral hunter and solitary monster by nature, I quickly realized that the dark and forbidden magics of this forsaken plane were not only a means of survival but also a path to ascendancy.

Adaptation: The Abyss is a place of ever-shifting chaos, where only the most adaptable and ruthless entities thrive. To survive amidst the maelstrom of fiends, demons, and eldritch horrors, I had to evolve. Dark magic became a tool for reshaping my own being, allowing me to harness the chaotic energies of the Abyss to become something more than a mere Grell.

Dominance: Power is the currency of the Abyss, and those who wield it reign supreme. By delving into forbidden magic, I gained not only the means to subjugate other Grells but also to assert my dominance over the myriad denizens of this hellish plane. The secrets I unlocked allowed me to bend the very fabric of reality to my will, making me a force to be reckoned with.

Knowledge and Ambition: My insatiable curiosity, which had once driven me to explore the mysteries of the Underdark, now led me to delve into the forbidden arts. The allure of forbidden knowledge, the promise of arcane supremacy, and the ambition to transcend the limitations of my species fueled my descent into the abyssal depths of magic.

Alliances and Manipulation: In the Abyss, alliances are often forged through coercion and manipulation. By mastering dark magic, I not only solidified my control over other Grells but also gained the attention of powerful entities like Lady Tessina. These alliances allowed me to access even darker and more forbidden magics, further propelling my ascent.

In the alien mind of Zalthorin, the pursuit of dark and forbidden magic is not a moral choice but a pragmatic one, driven by the savage laws of the Abyss. It is a means of survival, dominance, and the relentless pursuit of power and knowledge in a realm where only the most ruthless and cunning can hope to thrive.