Group 2 OOC

Anthr4xus

On 2/6/2024 at 10:41 AM, zaffo said:

the newbie in me is unsure what to do and im sort of waiting to follow someones lead...

We definitely need to make a decision. We're in analysis paralysis at this point, and it's preventing us from progressing the story. I posted Tysh making a decision, whatever the consequences of that may be with the group.

@Anthr4xus Should I roll Persuasion? I typically don't like to roll against party members, but Tysh would be trying to motivate her peers. What do you think?

Rather than forcing a Persuasion on players. Let's just do a quick poll. I'll setup one and let it run for four days (to cover the weekend plus some) and whichever way the majority votes go, the group goes? I'll set it up as private to just this group, although if there is interest I could also set one up to see if anyone in Group 1 is reading along with you all and have an opinion. 😛

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still around. Was waiting to see if others would post next steps. Tysh has been pretty bossy in her last few posts to try to keep the story moving, so I didn't want to dominate the narrative.

Still here, Kain isn't a survival type person, so I was hoping someone else would take charge here.

Group really needs a leader really, someone who keeps us moving and makes the calls

im here too and im still into it but im not comfortable leading anything yet. still very much a beginner and trying to follow others lead. i for one dont mind at all if one or two characters are "dominating" the rp, as long as i can get a word in from time to time.

It's also worth stating that you all are just settling down to camp for the night so you can hit Silbervas in the daylight, There isn't need for a leader for people to determine if everyone is sleeping together, who are on what watches (if any), and what to do about the weirdness Tysh found.