Search: add option to only search current forum and filter out game forums

11 minutes ago, Suzuki Stumpy said:

That's the problem, there is no search box on the iPad - only the magnifying glass.

Try turning your ipad longways and see if it comes back.  It should not remove it unless your resolution is below 979px or so wide.

2 minutes ago, Suzuki Stumpy said:

Yes, the entire layout changes to be more akin to the desktop layout when I'm in Landscape mode (with the sidebar switched off).  With the sidebar on in Landscape, or when in Portrait mode the layout changes to a much sparser format.

The mobile breakpoints are 979px wide (tablets portrait), 767px wide (phones landscape), 320px wide (phones portrait).

To get full site functionality (desktop version) you need to have screen space wider than 979px.

iPad screen is 2048x1536 pixels, so there's something not being detected correctly in the breakpoints.  I would upload a screenshot, but the site appears to be giving me errors whenever I try to upload an image (whether from desktop or tablet)

Ah-ha ... here's a screenshot.  The site appears to not like a 2MB PNG, but a 400k JPG is fine.

PNG image.jpg

9 minutes ago, Suzuki Stumpy said:

iPad screen is 2048x1536 pixels, so there's something not being detected correctly in the breakpoints.  I would upload a screenshot, but the site appears to be giving me errors whenever I try to upload an image (whether from desktop or tablet)

2048x1536 is its API. (due to high resolution)

Its logical resolution in landscape mode is 1024 x 768 and 768 x 1024 in portrait mode.

That is why you display properly in landscape but not in portrait.

The upload issue is probably due to the file size being too big.

13 minutes ago, bwatford said:

The upload issue is probably due to the file size being too big.

Yes, although the upload widget says nothing about individual file sizes.  The only size limit shown there is max total size of 972.15 MB.  So that's probably a small QoL thing that should be sorted at some point.