Discussion

Cointhief

Sorry, I meant to say 'within a move' of melee. They are basically clamoring through the hole in the side of your ship, where Lou had installed the mangonel.

34 minutes ago, Cointhief said:

Not a big deal, but just out of curiosity is the game thread image of the living ship coasting through the clouds messed up for anyone else?

Which post? Don’t see any image in the last two posts.

And yes, assume Celsior seeks and advises Saerthe

Edited by JubalBreakbottle (see edit history)

33 minutes ago, Cointhief said:

Not a post, the main game image at the top. It's happening on all my games so probably just something with my screen setup.

Oh. I see that image. Not clearly because the ship is behind text.

Correct, I had Lou and Opal back on the command deck with Saerthe and Celsior. Not on opposite sides of the ship, but across the gravity plane. It is the chamber next door for all intents and purposes. During combat, it took a round for Celsior and Tarto to arrive from the command deck so yeah, Lou's actions are delayed compared to what Lazuli and Yahs are doing.

@JubalBreakbottle

...explaining the situation to Celsior, Lou, and Opal.

By that I meant he explained it already, so no need to ask.

All, with none interested in questioning the captive, and the fact that she is now burnt to a crisp and totally dead, not much remains but a long journey back to Toril. You have another roughly 10 days of interlude if you would like to write something up. I'll award bonuses as usual for particularly creative/interesting stuff. We are coming up on the final scenes for Spelljammer Academy.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop out of all of my games. Nothing bad, just life and especially work have gotten too busy for me to keep playing. It has been fun playing with all of you and I wish you all the best. 

Had a meeting this afternoon but working on update now.

We are down to three for the last few scenes here. Obviously losing Lou/Opal is a big power down but I think it is ok and we can push forward to at least finish Spelljammer Academy.