Discussion

Cointhief

I second wanting to see Yahs' post. ;)

Also just wanted to say, this scene didn't go at all as written or planned...but very happy with how it played out because of party decisions. I hope you guys are enjoying and I haven't taken the spotlight too much.

40 minutes ago, Cointhief said:

I second wanting to see Yahs' post. ;)

Also just wanted to say, this scene didn't go at all as written or planned...but very happy with how it played out because of party decisions. I hope you guys are enjoying and I haven't taken the spotlight too much.

Anytime we can get bad guys fighting each other is a great time!

36 minutes ago, KingGoblin said:

Not Orlob? However it is spelled? Either way, now we just need to convince the loser to go get some tea and we will be down to just getting killed by one beholder.

Greelob is injured, so we are more likely to survive.

My scoring would be Orlob gets one point for the finishing blow, but loses one for not letting Noog enjoy the marvelous cake first.

Greelob gets one point for letting Noog hit him, as described by Yahs before, and then another for the brilliant cake.

So the final score would be Orlob 0, Greelob 2.

Heh...thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

If only I had the foresight to steal Popsicle's dynamite I could've had a 'candle' to put on top of the cake. Alas, I didn't do it even though I did think about it at the time.

And GM, I've totally enjoyed the scene.