Name That Tune!

Mindcrime

No one? It was Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden. There are better videos of it but this was the concert I last saw them. Rob Halford may have a better range but Bruce is by far the better singer. He is also hilarious. He does a spoken word tour. I took my brother for his birthday and he was funny, sharp and witty. Oh he also flies the tour plane (and has been a commercial pilot) and is an Olympic level fencer.

Considering Rush, Iron Maiden and Within Temptation are my 2,3 and 4th favorites, saying this group rounds out my top 5 is NOT a good hint...

There was a time
I met a girl of a different kind
We ruled the world
I thought I'd never lose her out of sight
We were so young
I think of her now and then
I still hear the songs reminding me of a friend

Up on a hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heartbreak
I still remember how it all changed
My father said...

This is another that I know part of the answer to. It took me about 20 minutes of whistling the tune to myself to get it, and, if the next line is the title, I know the title, and I can confirm that the group is nothing like the others listed...however, as for the name of that group...

---

For some reason, I couldn't get Children of the Damned out of my mind, although I knew it wasn't that.

On 8/15/2023 at 6:05 AM, grapefruit said:

This is another that I know part of the answer to. It took me about 20 minutes of whistling the tune to myself to get it, and, if the next line is the title, I know the title, and I can confirm that the group is nothing like the others listed...however, as for the name of that group...

---

For some reason, I couldn't get Children of the Damned out of my mind, although I knew it wasn't that.

To prevent me having to do 3 in a row, I'll accept just the song name