Myriawen Syornmaiden, Arctic Elf Enigmatic Bard

Feuerrabe

Myriawen Syornmaiden

Haunting Siren | Timeless Maiden with Mysterious Past

_a365f2f2-11fa-404e-86ff-9ad08f9314ea.jpeg.8a642fea2be6eb60852f1f3156492e56.jpeg

Like the fire that warms hands and feet,
let the songs of elders warm our hearts.
As my lips spell truth under these stars,
so too shall yours, in song and in kiss.

Overview

Name Myriawen Syornmaiden Class Bard Muse Enigmatic (Tolc) Alignment Chaotic Good Background Songsinger in Training Patron Deity Sister Cinder (Sarenrae) House Otter House

Ancestry Elf Heritage Arctic Sex Female Height 5' 8" Weight 128 lbs. Eyes Blue Hair Blonde

Sheet https://pathbuilder2e.com/launch.html?build=587390

It was in the night after the schism, that the fellowship that would form the Broken Tusk, came across a lone elf maiden. She was kneeling on barren rock plateau. The icy wind was subliming the frozen tear upon her cheek. Her fingers reached out, but barely avoiding touching a frozen rose in front of her. Then a gust of wind took the petals away.

The elf maiden sighed, whether it was in hope or pain was hard to say, but when she turned to the approach scouts of the tribes, the sun came out and its light caught itself upon her silhouette. At the time she didn’t speak Kellid and addressed them in Taldane: “Well met, honourable rebels. Allow me to ask you a question: Have you ever been so deep in love, part of a bond so complete, that you lost your identity, that you forgot, over the course of more than a century, to make the distinction between ‘she’ and ‘me’? We were huntresses, engaged in an eternal bond. There must have been an ‘I’ before, but it was lost in the ocean of the irrelevant. We were hunting the golden stag and yet, when we saw it, we were conflicted. Is it a worthy game that we must have, or a noble creature that we should not touch? Thus, we realised the terrible truth: There is two of us, I am the singer, and the hunter is she… A call of mine drove the stag away, and she set after it, while I remained.”

The singer shook her head and looked from one to the other of the confused tribesmen. “But to answer the initial question myself: You know what it’s like, of course. We heard of you and since the memory is fresh, it’s not completely lost to the fragment that is ‘me’.  In hindsight, there was division before, for I was taken in by your nobility, whereas she deemed you to be fools. I do not recall my name, but I suppose you may call me Syornmaiden. I would very much like to join you now, so that I may find myself in your reflection. Will you have me?”

(To be concluded, ties to the individuals…)

_e03abf01-8619-48e5-9d92-a35f5629f744.jpeg.da6715367cafea549b4e34d3cc427462.jpeg

Myriawen Portrait

Appearance

MyriawenAppearanceIn-Post.jpg.377796d7cb8e8855652ffae8a62e6b50.jpg

Ancestry: Arctic Elf | Sex: Female | Ethnicity: Ilverani | Age: 172 | Height: 5' 8" | Weight: 118 lbs.

Like any arctic elf Myriawen is frosty on the surface, yet there is a quality to her that makes it appear like her vains were burning with the fire of barely tamed passion. It is impossible to tell how old she is; her skin is flawless, yet her bright blue eyes reflect memories of ages.

She is always calm and soft; she easily shys away from loud noises, yet her voice has, in its softness, an irresistible quality to it. Sometimes she doesn't even need to use her voice, a faint knowing smile of hers alone can settle a fight between two Broken Tusks.

It is common knowledge that she can commune with other half-elves and elves without using words.

Statblock

Myriawen Syornmaiden, Bard 1

NG
Medium
Elf
Arctic Elf
Humanoid

Perception +5; Low-Light Vision
Languages Common, Elven
Skills Acrobatics +5, Athletics -1, Crafting +5, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Intimidation +7, Lore: Bardic +5, Lore: Genealogy +5, Occultism +5, Performance +7, Stealth +5, Survival +3
Str +0, Dex +3, Con +0, Int +2, Wis +0, Cha +4
Items Studded Leather, Backpack, Bedroll, Chalk (10), Flint and Steel, Rope, Rations (2), Torch (5), Waterskin, Soap, Sling Bullets (20), Musical Instrument (Handheld), Clothing (Winter)

AC 18; Fort +3, Ref +6, Will +5
HP 14; Resistances cold 1

Speed 30 feet
Melee Dagger +6 (Agile, Finesse, Thrown 10 ft., Versatile S), Damage 1d4 P
Melee Rapier +6 (Deadly d8, Disarm, Finesse), Damage 1d6 P
Ranged Sling +6 (Propulsive), Damage 1d6 B
Occult Known Spells DC 17, attack +7; 1st Charm, Soothe, True Strike (2 slots); Cantrips Light, Daze, Prestidigitation, Shield, Haunting Hymn
Occult Innate Spells DC 17, attack +7; 1st Mindlink; Cantrips
Focus Spells (1 points) Counter Performance action_reaction_black.pngArea 60-foot emanation Your performance protects you and your allies. Roll a Performance check for a type you know: an auditory performance if the trigger was auditory, or a visual one for a visual trigger. You and allies in the area can use the better result between your Performance check and the saving throw.
Inspire Courage action_single_black.pngArea 60-foot emanation Duration 1 round You inspire your allies with words or tunes of encouragement. You and all allies in the area gain a +1 status bonus to attack rolls, damage rolls, and saves against fear effects.
Additional Feats Arctic Elf, Bardic Lore, Impressive Performance, Share Thoughts
Additional Specials Muses (Enigma)

Myriawen Syornmaiden, True Good Arctic Elf Enigma Bard