Cannot highlight in iOS Chrome

When trying to select a block of text in someone else’s post to quote just a portion of it, iOS Chrome instead highlights the MW background picture.  

(I’d attach a picture, but apparently that’s not working either. I’m in Safari and tried uploading from Pictures, my Files, and even tried via Google Drive… just ping me on Discord if you want the screenshot) 

Image upload fail is an infrastructure problem with thumbnail generation that I haven't been able to track down yet. Feel free to drop it in the Discord #project-baldr-open-beta channel.

For the quote issue itself, which theme are you using? Does the issue persist across multiple themes? Does it also occur in Safari?

7 minutes ago, Eric said:

Image upload fail is an infrastructure problem with thumbnail generation that I haven't been able to track down yet. Feel free to drop it in the Discord #project-baldr-open-beta channel.

For the quote issue itself, which theme are you using? Does the issue persist across multiple themes? Does it also occur in Safari?

No Theme in Chrome, just the big standard Chrome build, the default Theme. 

It doesn’t happen in Safari, just Chrome 

Posted my screen grab in the Discord 

Edited by Valdimarian (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, Valdimarian said:

No Theme in Chrome, just the big standard Chrome build, the default Theme. 

It doesn’t happen in Safari, just Chrome 

Posted my screen grab in the Discord 

Actually meant MW theme--looks like it's the standard MW4.3 there, based on the screenshot.

I have tried to duplicate on iOS and Android and cannot duplicate the error on either.  However, my iOS is rather old (iPhone 6).

The issue has to do with the textures (i.e. parchment on MW Default theme) being behind the text. We may need to remove that texture for phones and tablets if the issue is widespread enough.

Can anyone else duplicate it?