Only Occult Cretins

paladinred

I am guessing these spiders are not your typical vermin. Would the Spider DomainSpider Domain

Granted Powers: Rebuke or command spiders as an evil cleric rebukes or commands undead. Use these abilities a total of number of times per day equal to 3+ your Cha modifier.
affect them?

1 minute ago, paladinred said:

You need a Know Planes to work out what they are, they are a demon, honest.

I mean, if they have anything to do with spiders/demons and me being a handmaiden of lolth who can turn into a spider as well, I should have first hand knowledge lol.

Name
The Planes
1d20+16 8

@TheBard101 Yeah, I'm pretty much spec'd to be combat focused, I wasn't expecting Phaerlyn to be an ooze, and have an additional eight.
this level, and being gestalt is nuts when it comes to it.

Haven't seen the effects of our post though so not sure how good we are against it.
I think I hit every time and it does have DR so my damage would be reduced, but with the paralysis and energy drain, it should hurt a lot.

4 hours ago, TheBard101 said:

Seems like almost everyone is doing as much or more damage than Victor. Geebus, 8 and 10 attacks? Freaking awesome! Now I don't feel so tough.

Well I am not doing a lot of damage, because they have DR 10/good. I am not good, I would have to use magic or something else to bypass that. So at most my attacks all did 1-4 damage, plus the crit.

LOL Plus I never lied about my title, being a Handmaiden of Lolth.

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)

It's just good to see us comparable. I worry about run away characters at this level. It looks like we all built to similar specs.

It just makes me feel good to be part of a party that needs each other, yanno? No matter how much they might hate it personally. hehe

Yeah, I mean a God(dess) "Lolth" has a lot of power, so I am playing that I was a faithful drow in her humanoid life and was elevated to a handmaiden of lolth.

So she was a cleric in her past life before becoming a yochlol, and later became a warshaper to be able to use her tendrils in her drow form.

Prestige Paladin (refluffed as evil) using the UA variant paladin of slaughter to replace the Prestige Paladin good abilities for evil ones.

Only issue I am seeing right now is that things with DR/good makes me wish I invested in a +1 bane (evil outsider) enchant, but it would go against her nature, so it's not like my character planned to go after the Lich. I should be visiting the prime material plane keeping an eye on the drow.

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)