Kraawkaw Cloistered Cleric of Nethys 1

LN
Medium
Tengu
Skyborn Tengu
Humanoid

Perception +6; Low-Light Vision
Languages Draconic, Sylvan
Skills Acrobatics +2, Arcana +5, Athletics +0, Diplomacy +5, Intimidation +5, Lore: Academia +5, Lore: Lore (Magaambya) +5, Medicine +6, Religion +6, Stealth +5
Str +0, Dex +2, Con +0, Int +2, Wis +3, Cha +2
Items Unarmored, Backpack, Bedroll, Chalk (10), Flint and Steel, Rope, Rations (2), Torch (5), Waterskin, Soap, Antidote (Lesser), Antiplague (Lesser), Healer's Tools, Writing Set, Religious Symbol (Ceramic)

AC 15; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +8
HP 14
Squawk! action_reaction_black.pngTrigger You critically fail a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against a creature that doesn't have the tengu trait. You let out an awkward squawk, ruffle your feathers, or fake some other birdlike tic to cover up a social misstep or faux pas. You get a failure on the triggering check, rather than a critical failure. All creatures that witnessed you Squawk are temporarily immune for 24 hours.

Speed 25 feet
Antidote (Lesser) action_single_black.png (Alchemical, Consumable, Elixir, Healing) Activate Interact
Antiplague (Lesser) action_single_black.png (Alchemical, Consumable, Elixir, Healing) Activate Interact
Divine Prepared Spells DC 16, attack +6; 1st Heal, Heal, Heal; Cantrips
Divine Prepared Spells DC 16, attack +6; 1st Magic Missile, Fear; Cantrips Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Needle Darts, Shield
Focus Spells (1 points) Scholarly Recollection action_reaction_black.pngSpeaking a short prayer as you gather your thoughts, you're blessed to find that your deity gave you just the right bit of information for your situation. Roll the triggering check twice and use the better result.
Additional Feats Assurance, Domain Initiate, Skyborn Tengu
Additional Specials Anathema, Deity, Divine Font (Healing Font), Divine Spellcasting, Doctrine (Cloistered Cleric), Domain Initiate (Knowledge), Sharp Beak

Skyborn TenguYour bones may be especially light, you may be a rare tengu with wings, or your connection to the spirits of wind and sky might be stronger than most, slowing your descent through the air. You take no damage from falling, regardless of the distance you fall.; Scholar (Arcana)You have a knack for learning, and sequestered yourself from the outside world to learn all you could. You read about so many wondrous places and things in your books, and always dreamed about one day seeing the real things. Eventually, that curiosity led you to leave your studies and become an adventurer.

Choose two ability boosts. One must be to Intelligence or Wisdom, and one is a free ability boost.

You’re trained in your choice of the Arcana, Nature, Occultism, or Religion skill, and the Academia Lore skill. You gain the Assurance skill feat in your chosen skill.
; Cloistered Cleric of Nethys (1)

Magaambya Branch: TBD (Primary) TBD (Secondary)

HP: 14/14 AC: 15 (16): Explorer's ClothingEssentially Kraawkaw's habit as a Priest of Nethys

White (really flax) tunic
Leather cincture
Black mantle

Holy Symbol: a ceramic mosaic of the Face of Nethys. It is held by a chain, secured to the cincture.
(shield spell
)
 | Speed: 25' | Low-Light VisionA creature with low-light vision can see in dim light as though it were bright light, so it ignores the concealed condition due to dim light.

| Lang: Mwangi (Common); Tengu; Draconic; Sylvan | Hero Pts: 1 | Special Effects+1 Status bonus vs spells |

Perception (T): +6  Init: +6 | Fort (T): +3 | Ref (T): +5| Will (E): +8 |

| SkillsTrained:
Arcana (+5); Diplomacy (+5); Intimidation (+5); Lore/Academia (+5); Lore/Magaambya (+5); Medicine (+5); Religion (+6); Stealth (+5);

Untrained:
Acrobatics (+2); Athletics (+0); Crafting (+0); Deception (+2); Nature (+3); Occultism (+2); Performance (+2); Society (+2); Survival (+3); Thievery (+2)
 | AttributesSTR +0
DEX +2
CON +0
INT +2
WIS +3
CHA +2
 | AttacksUnarmed:

Sharp Beak +5/+0/-5 • Trained +3 • Dex +2 • Item 0 • Damage 1d6 P • Finesse; Unarmed; Brawling

Melee:

Ranged:
 | Divine DC (ATK):
16 (+6) | Focus Points 1/1|

"Which do you choose?"

Kraawkaw pondered the symbols for a few moments, but then, in a curious sort of birdsong began:

You can choose a ready guide
In some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice
You can choose from phantom fears
And kindness that can kill
I will choose a path that’s clear
I will choose free will.*

Then, realizing what he was doing, explained:

Oh, pardon me. A tune popular amongst my people.

But, to the point. I believe I shall indeed choose not to choose.

All seems calm and secure here, he added, but defense is always welcome.

The others might have wondered whether the Tengu was referring, perhaps, to the Catfolk, Chizire, encountered earlier.

OOC

Whilst Mage Hand is certainly appealing, that will come at 2nd level with Wizard Archetype. As a cleric, I can choose cantrips daily, thus this decision.

Does this take effect immediately? I added the +1 status bonus vs spells to my posting template under "special effects," but if there is a delay, I can toggle that off.

* Lyrics by Neil Peart, Free Will

ACTIONS

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

image.jpeg.eae06d0ad6a715deb0d7a4c603797777.jpeg

Olis Saren

Elf (Tiefling), Field medic, Champion of Sarenrae (1)

HP: 17/17 AC: 18 (20 shield) | Speed: 30' | Low-Light Vision | Darkvision

| Lang: Common (Mwangi), Taldane; elven|

Perception (T): +4  Init: +4 | Fort (E): +6 | Ref (T): +4| Will (E): +6 |

| Skills | Attributes | Attacks | Reactions
| Divine DC (ATK):
14 (+4) | Spells

|Hero Pts: 1 | Focus Pool: 1/1

Another tough choice, Olis thought as she looked at the symbols. She wasn't sure, so she closed her eyes and gave a quick prayer to Sarenrae. She felt some resonance with the Running Hourglass, so she touched that.

"Thank you, sir," she said, not sure what was about to happen now.

OOC

I've taken that one as it resonates most with Sarenrae (goddess of healing). I don't think I'm going to use it much (but you can never know) and I'll lose it at lvl 2 as I plan on going wizard rather than druid. Thinking of at that point going two handed weapon with the shield cantrip.

ACTIONS

Marica
spacer.png

Elf (Duskwalker)• Undertaker • Investigator (Alchemical Investigator) 1
Medium • Lawful Good • Humanoid

AC: 17 | HP 15/15 | Fort +4 Ref +8 Will +5 | Resistance: None | Speed 25 feet | Class DC 17

Marica reached out and touched the Flickering Candle. Perhaps it's nearly dead nature resonated with her, perhaps not. "I will choose this one"

Actions:

OOC

image.png.127f157c1d5a6192ada5f6db612e4aa3.png

1f3630bd3055de1a9317919ed569c0f3.jpg

Caeliria - Witch 1

Perception +4; Low-Light Vision

Languages Common (Mwangi), Taldane, Draconic, Elven, Xanmba, Garundi

Skills Acrobatics +5, Athletics +0, Crafting +7, Deception +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidation +5, Lore: Dragon +7, Nature +4, Occultism +7, Religion +4, Society +7, Stealth +5

Str +0, Dex +2, Con +0, Int +4, Wis +1, Cha +2

AC 15; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +6
HP 14/14

Speed 25 feet

Stat Block

Caeliria - Witch 1

CN, Medium, Human, Half-Elf, Humanoid

Perception +4; Low-Light Vision
Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Mwangi, Garundi, Sylvan
Skills Acrobatics +5, Athletics +0, Crafting +7, Deception +5, Diplomacy +5, Intimidation +5, Lore: Dragon +7, Nature +4, Occultism +7, Religion +4, Society +7, Stealth +5
Str +0, Dex +2, Con +0, Int +4, Wis +1, Cha +2
Items Explorer's Clothing, Backpack, Bedroll, Chalk (10), Flint and Steel, Rope, Rations (2), Torch (5), Waterskin, Soap, Sling Bullets (20), Material Component Pouch, Healing Potion (Minor) (2)

AC 15; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +6
HP 14

Speed 25 feet
Melee Sickle +5 (Agile, Finesse, Trip), Damage 1d4 S
Melee Staff +3 (Two-Hand d8), Damage 1d4 B
Ranged Sling +5 (Propulsive), Damage 1d6 B
Occult Prepared Spells DC 17, attack +7; 1st Command, Magic Missile; Cantrips Guidance action_single.png?v=dm-1, Needle Darts action_double.png?v=dm-1, Shield, Prestidigitation, Warp Step
Arcane Prepared Spells DC 17; Cantrips Message
Focus Spells (1 points) Evil Eye action_single.png, Phase Familiar action_reaction.png
Additional Feats Cauldron, Half-Elf, Skill Training
Additional Specials Familiar, Hexes, Patron (Curse), Skill Training (Intimidation), Witch Spellcasting

Accar -  Familar 1

N, Tiny, Minion, Familiar

Perception +5; Darkvision
Languages None selected

Skills Acrobatics +5, Stealth +5, All other skills +1

Str +0, Dex +0, Con +0, Int +0, Wis +0, Cha +0

Items Unarmored

AC 15; Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +6
HP 5/5
Speed 25 feet

Familiar Abilities: Threat Display, Independent , Flier, The Familiar of Ongoing MiseryDarkvision

Caeliria considered the symbols. Pursing her lips her brow furrowed in thought. Was this some kind of test? No, the man's unending smile whilst slightly inane was also beginning to feel charming to her. She relaxed her lips. Then gave a soft, and genuine, laught. Of course.

"I will choose that which expresses how the question has made me feel and responde," she said as pointed at the pursed lips

"After all, how we are made to feel is of utmost importance as it makes our response the responsibility of not just ourselves but also that which created the feeling."

Actions / OOC

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

Reaction:

Exploration Mode: Investigation

Pathfinder Strength of Thousands Adventure Path | Paizo

Chapter 1: Kindled Magic

Magaambya

image.png.cdd826dc5e8011a8a27dfc23dba379d8.pngYou feel the power sink into you, raising goose bumps (or feathers) on your skin. The feeling fades almost immediately but you are instantly aware of the magic at your disposal.

Teacher Ot pauses to wait for you to get used to the change before continuing, "One last question. At the Magaambya, we seek to understand our differences. Where others might dismiss a trait as irrelevant or troublesome, we understand that the things that make us unique in life are key to who we are as people. And it is who we are as people that defines our magic. Sometimes, it is things that are different about us, things that societies have taught us to hate, that show what our talent will be. To the north, people say that children with white or red hair have strong potential for magic. Here in Nantambu, we recognize that left-handed people are skilled at undoing spells. One student of mine is terrified of butterflies, even though he considers it ridiculous. Yet in exchange for this fear of fluttering whimsy, he has one of the most orderly minds for games and strategy that I have ever seen."

"Sometimes, we do not understand our magic, and that lack of understanding causes pain. People who are uncomfortable in their own skin are incredible shapechangers but often feel unsettled until they recognize the shape they were meant to be. Those who feel an urge to jump from high places often become frightened of themselves, but they are simply channelling the untrained will to fly."

"Sometimes, our talents are not revealed by happy means," Teacher Ot face becomes somber, and he continues, "One student here had a family who planned her life out from birth to death, punishing her when she deviated the slightest bit. She only found freedom in the thought of her grave, and as a result, the dead began to speak to her. Here, she has freedom to choose her own path, but her necromancy remains strong."

"You don’t have to share, but I want you to ask yourselves: what about you defines you, even if others rarely notice it? Is there something inside you that pulls at you, perhaps defying rational explanation? Thus, I return to my first question: who are you, and how can that person best be guided to grow?" His gaze rests on each of you in turn, hoping but not expecting that you will share.

OOC Scene Notes

There is no map in the spoiler below
Please use directions when moving (N, S, E, SE, W, etc)
We are not in initiative so your movement or actions per post is not limited to round actions.

Show Bookkeeping

COMBAT/CONDITIONS TRACKER

INITIATIVE CONDITIONS

MECHANICS DESCRIPTIONS

Not in Use!!

Default Marching Order

CHARACTER STATUS

Annah Caeliria

Olis Kraawkaw

Marica  

Show Active Map

image.png.8823c286654df6d9d2fc346676fc1132.png

image.png.3f252e39801503d7f69609617a19bb9a.png

Kraawkaw

LN
Medium
Tengu
Skyborn Tengu
Humanoid

Skills Acrobatics +2, Arcana +5, Athletics +0, Diplomacy +5, Intimidation +5, Lore: Academia +5, Lore: Lore (Magaambya) +5, Medicine +6, Religion +6, Stealth +5
Items Unarmored, Backpack, Bedroll, Chalk (10), Flint and Steel, Rope, Rations (2), Torch (5), Waterskin, Soap, Antidote (Lesser), Antiplague (Lesser), Healer's Tools, Writing Set, Religious Symbol (Ceramic)

HP 14
Squawk! action_reaction_black.pngTrigger You critically fail a Deception, Diplomacy, or Intimidation check against a creature that doesn't have the tengu trait. You let out an awkward squawk, ruffle your feathers, or fake some other birdlike tic to cover up a social misstep or faux pas. You get a failure on the triggering check, rather than a critical failure. All creatures that witnessed you Squawk are temporarily immune for 24 hours.

Speed 25 feet
Antidote (Lesser) action_single_black.png (Alchemical, Consumable, Elixir, Healing) Activate Interact
Antiplague (Lesser) action_single_black.png (Alchemical, Consumable, Elixir, Healing) Activate Interact
Divine Prepared Spells DC 16, attack +6; 1st Magic Missile, Fear; Cantrips Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Needle Darts, Shield
Focus Spells (1 points) Scholarly Recollection action_reaction_black.pngSpeaking a short prayer as you gather your thoughts, you're blessed to find that your deity gave you just the right bit of information for your situation. Roll the triggering check twice and use the better result.
Additional Specials Anathema, Deity, Divine Font (Healing Font), Divine Spellcasting, Doctrine (Cloistered Cleric), Domain Initiate (Knowledge), Sharp Beak

Skyborn Tengu; Scholar (Arcana); Cloistered Cleric of Nethys (1)

HP: 14/14 AC: 15 (16): Explorer's Clothing (shield spell) | Speed: 25' | Low-Light Vision

| Lang: Mwangi (Common); Tengu; Draconic; Sylvan | Hero Pts: 1 | Special Effects |

| Skills | Attributes | Attacks | Divine DC (ATK): 16 (+6) | Focus Points 1/1|

" Thus, I return to my first question: who are you, and how can that person best be guided to grow?""

I can begin as the others gather their thoughts.

My raiment declares me to be what I am, a priest of Nethys, albeit a very young and junior one. Perhaps succinctly, we seek to support, nurture, and protect those who find magic to be the center of their being and the driving force of their life's quest - and to oppose those who would seek its power for nihilistic ends. This might seem to some to be a surrender of self-will, whether to our Order or, ultimately, to a divine being: we would hold to the aphorism that only in losing oneself can one find oneself.

Whilst we hold to the study of the arcane arts mediated through the mind of Nethys, we are aware that other traditions and schools proceed otherwise. If it were physiologically possible for him to smile deprecatingly, he would. To be sure, some of my brethren view the Magaambya as rivals, maybe even enemies or a danger: others as an opportunity. I hold to the latter perspective.

The realm of magical reality was so vast and wondrously and simultaneously comprehensible and yet beyond comprehension that we say our god went 'mad' even as he ascended.

Perhaps in a way, that is why I am here. From both the faculty and my fellow initiates, to experience and partake ever more deeply the realms of magic from traditions outside our own. And, at the same time, share what I can of our Order's insights, strengths, and, yes, weaknesses.

Having said as much, he brought the curious ceramic disk held at this belt up to his forehead and then to his heart and sang a short prayer of thanksgiving to Nethys, though, to the others, it may have come across only as a particularly poignant form of birdsong.*

OOC

*Tengu is the language of a sentient avian species, of course, but I'm not sure how normal avians or an avian familiar might react ... or not. We can play this as a thing, or not, depending on how GM or others wish to proceed.

ACTIONS

[fieldset=Annah Kamau][table=2,1] [r=1,1][img2=150]https://i.imgur.com/HJyVTwq.jpg[/img2] [r=2,1][center][b][url=https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2853625][font=palatino linotype][size=4][color=DarkRed]Annah Kamau[/color][/size][/font][/url][/b] [I]Changeling Druid 1[/I] [b]HP:[/b] 17/17 [b]AC:[/b] 16 [b]Spell Slots:[/b] 2/2 L1 [b]Focus Points:[/b] 1/1 [b]Hero Points[/b] 1/1 [b]Spell Save DC:[/b] 17 [b]Status:[/b] Normal and Healthy [/center][/table] [spoiler=Details][spoiler=Statblock] [CENTER][table=3,1][r=1,1][URL="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2853625"][size="4"][b]Annah Kamau[/b][/size][/URL] [r=2,1] [B]Female Changeling Druid 1[/B] [r=3,1] [B]Neutral Student[/B] [/table] [/CENTER] [table=2,1][r=1,1][B]STR:[/B] 12/+1 [B]DEX:[/B] 12/+1 [B]CON:[/B] 12/+1 [B]INT:[/B] 14/+2 [B]WIS:[/B] 18/+4 [B]CHA:[/B] 10/+0 [B]Saves:[/B] FOR +4 REF +4 WIL +9 [r=2,1][B]Speed:[/B] 25 [B]AC:[/B] 16 [B]Perception:[/B] 7 [B]Languages:[/B] Common (Mwangi), Draconic, Sylvan, Xanmba, Wildsong (Druidic) [/table][/spoiler] [spoiler=Abilities and Features][OOC=Animal Empathy]Feat Source Class Feat Level 1 You have a connection to the creatures of the natural world that allows you to communicate with them on a rudimentary level. You can ask questions of, receive answers from, and use the Diplomacy skill with animals. In most cases, wild animals will give you time to make your case.[/OOC] [OOC=Untamed Form]Feat Source Awarded Feat Level 1 Prerequisites untamed order You are one with the wild, always changing and adapting to meet any challenge. You gain the untamed form order spell, which lets you transform into a variety of shapes that you can expand with druid feats.[/OOC] [OOC=Shield Block]Feat Source Awarded Feat Level 1 Trigger While you have your shield raised, you would take physical damage (bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing) from an attack. You snap your shield in place to ward off a blow. Your shield prevents you from taking an amount of damage up to the shield's Hardness. You and the shield each take any remaining damage, possibly breaking or destroying the shield.[/OOC] [OOC=Charming Liar]Feat Source Awarded Feat Level 1 Prerequisites trained in Deception Your charm allows you to win over those you lie to. When you get a critical success using the Lie action, the target's attitude toward you improves by one step, as though you'd succeeded at using Diplomacy to Make an Impression. This works only once per conversation, and if you critically succeed against multiple targets using the same result, you choose one creature's attitude to improve. You must be lying to impart seemingly important information, inflate your status, or ingratiate yourself, which trivial or irrelevant lies can't achieve.[/OOC] [OOC=Quick Identification]Feat Source Awarded Feat Level 1 Prerequisites trained in Arcana, Nature, Occultism or Religion You can Identify Magic swiftly. You take only 1 minute when using Identify Magic to determine the properties of an item, ongoing effect, or location, rather than 10 minutes. If you're a master, it takes a 3-action activity, and if you're legendary, it takes 1 action.[/OOC] [OOC=Callow May]Feat Source Ancestry Feat Level 1 You are among the most common of changelings - those born to sweet hags - and a vibrant green eye signifies that parentage. Your mother's manipulative nature and versatile voice gives you an edge when deceiving others. You gain the Charming Liar skill feat. If you roll Deception for initiative, foes in that combat encounter that haven't acted yet are off-guard against you.[/OOC] [OOC=Druid Anathema]Special Feature Level 1 As stewards of the natural order, druids find affronts to nature anathema. If you repeatedly perform these acts, you lose your magical abilities from the druid class, including your druid spellcasting and the benefits of your order. These abilities can be regained only if you demonstrate your repentance with an atone ritual. The following acts are anathema to all druids. Anathema despoil natural places, consume more natural resources than you require to live comfortably, teach the Wildsong to non-druids. Your choice of druidic order adds further anathema, as detailed in the order’s entry[/OOC] [OOC=Druidic Order - Untamed Order]Special Feature Level 1 Upon becoming a druid, you align yourself with a druidic order, which grants you a class feat, an order spell (see below), and an additional trained skill tied to your order. While you’ll always be a member of your initial order, it’s not unheard of for a druid to request to study with other orders in search of greater understanding of the natural world, and PC druids are among the most likely to blend the powers of different orders. Order spells are a type of focus spell. It costs 1 Focus Point to cast a focus spell, and you start with a focus pool of 1 Focus Point. You refill your focus pool during your daily preparations, and you can regain 1 Focus Point by spending 10 minutes using the Refocus activity to commune with local nature spirits or otherwise tend to the wilderness in a way befitting your order. Focus spells are automatically heightened to half your level rounded up, much like cantrips. Focus spells don’t require spell slots, and you can’t cast them using spell slots. Certain feats give you more focus spells. The maximum Focus Points your focus pool can hold is equal to the number of focus spells you have, but can never be more than 3 points. Untamed Order The uncontrollable call of the natural world courses through your body. You might have been raised by a wild animal, or you might have come to reject the artifices of cities after growing up in one. Now, primal magic grants you the ability to wear the form of an untamed creature. Order Skill: Intimidation Druid Feat: Untamed Form Order Spell: Untamed shift Anathema: Become fully domesticated by the temptations of civilization. (This doesn’t prevent you from buying and using processed goods or staying in a city for an adventure, but you can never come to rely on these conveniences or truly call such a place your permanent home.[/OOC] [OOC=Heritage - Changeling]Heritage Special Feature Level 1 You select a heritage at 1st level to reflect abilities passed down to you from your ancestors or common among those of your ancestry in the environment where you were born or grew up. You have only one heritage and can’t change it later. A heritage is not the same as a culture or ethnicity, though some cultures or ethnicities might have more or fewer members from a particular heritage. Changeling Uncommon Changeling Your mother was a hag. Your eyes' heterochromia is the most obvious signifier of this parentage, but you likely also have a slighter build, paler skin, and darker hair than most members of your other parent’s ancestry. You gain the changeling trait. You also gain low-light vision, or you gain darkvision if your ancestry already has low light vision. You can select from changeling feats and feats from your other parent's ancestry whenever you gain an ancestry feat.[/OOC] [OOC=Low Light Vision]Special Feature Level 1 You can see in dim light as though it were bright light, and you ignore the concealed condition due to dim light.[/OOC] [OOC=Voice of Nature]Special Feature Level 1 You gain your choice of the Animal Empathy or Plant Empathy druid feat.[/OOC] [OOC=Wildsong]Special Feature Level 1 You know the Wildsong, a secret language known only within druid orders, in addition to any languages you know through your ancestry. The Wildsong is a melodic and tonal language sounding more like animal calls than a spoken tongue, and its alphabet involves fractals and spirals, like the arrangement of a seashell’s chambers, a snowflake’s crystals, or a fern’s fronds. Teaching the Wildsong to non-druids is anathema.[/OOC][/spoiler] [spoiler=Combat] [noparse] Perception:1d20+7 Electric Arc:2d4 Frostbite:2d4 [/noparse] [/spoiler] [spoiler=Saves] [noparse] Fortitude Save:1d20+4 Reflex Save:1d20+4 Will Save:1d20+9 Perception:1d20+7 [/noparse] [/spoiler] [spoiler=Skills] [noparse] Acrobatics (U - Dex):1d20+3 Arcana (U - Int):1d20+2 Athletics (U - Str):1d20+1 Crafting (T - Int):1d20+5 Deception (T - Cha):1d20+3 Diplomacy (U - Cha):1d20 Intimidation (T - Cha):1d20+3 Lore:Insect (T - Int):1d20+5 Medicine (T - Wis):1d20+7 Nature (T - Wis):1d20+7 Occultism (T - Int):1d20+5 Performance (U - Cha):1d20 Religion (U - Wis):1d20+4 Society (U - Int):1d20+2 Stealth (U - Dex):1d20+1 Survival (T - Wis):1d20+7 Thievery (U - Dex):1d20+1[/noparse] [/spoiler] [spoiler="Magic"][B]Spell Save DC: [/B] 17 [B]Spell Attack Modifier: [/B] +7 Druid Cantrips Prepared: 5 Druid Spells Prepared: 2 L1 [fieldset=Cantrips][OOC=Electric Arc (>>)]Cantrip Concentrate Electricity Manipulate Range 30 feet; Targets 1 or 2 creatures Defense basic Reflex An arc of lightning leaps from one target to another. Each target takes 2d4 electricity damage with a basic Reflex save. Heightened (+1) The damage increases by 1d4.[/OOC] [OOC=Guidance (>)]CantripConcentrate Range 30 feet; Targets 1 creature Duration until the start of your next turn You ask for the guidance of supernatural entities, granting the target a +1 status bonus to one attack roll, Perception check, saving throw, or skill check the target attempts before the duration ends. The target chooses which roll to use the bonus on before rolling. If the target uses the bonus, the spell ends. Either way, the target is then temporarily immune for 1 hour.[/OOC] [OOC=Detect Magic (>>)]Cantrip Concentrate Detection Manipulate Area 30-foot emanation You send out a pulse that registers the presence of magic. You receive no information beyond the presence or absence of magic. You can choose to ignore magic you're fully aware of, such as the magic items and ongoing spells of you and your allies. You detect illusion magic only if that magic's effect has a lower rank than the rank of your detect magic spell. However, items that have an illusion aura but aren't deceptive in appearance (such as an invisibility potion) typically are detected normally. Heightened (3rd) You learn the rank or level of the most powerful magical effect the spell detects, as determined by the GM. Heightened (4th) As 3rd rank, but you also pinpoint the source of the highest-rank magic. Like for an imprecise sense, you don't learn the exact location, but can narrow down the source to within a 5-foot cube (or the nearest if larger than that).[/OOC] [OOC=Prestidigitation (>>)]Range 10 feet; Targets 1 object (cook, lift, or tidy only) Duration sustained The simplest magic does your bidding. You can perform simple magical effects for as long as you Sustain the spell. Each time you Sustain the spell, you can choose one of four options. • Cook Cool, warm, or flavor 1 pound of nonliving material. • Lift Slowly lift an unattended object of light Bulk or less 1 foot off the ground. • Make Create a temporary object of negligible Bulk, made of congealed magical substance. The object looks crude and artificial and is extremely fragile - it can't be used as a tool, weapon, or locus or cost for a spell. • Tidy Color, clean, or soil an object of light Bulk or less. You can affect an object of 1 Bulk with 10 rounds of concentration, and a larger object a 1 minute per Bulk. Prestidigitation can't deal damage or cause adverse conditions. Any actual change to an object (beyond what is noted above) persists only as long as you Sustain the spell.[/OOC] [OOC=Frostbite (>>)]Cantrip Cold Concentrate Manipulate Range 60 feet; Targets 1 creature Defense Fortitude An orb of biting cold coalesces around your target, freezing its body. The target takes 2d4 cold damage with a basic Fortitude save. On a critical failure, the target also gains weakness 1 to bludgeoning until the start of your next turn. Heightened (+1) The damage increases by 1d4 and the weakness on a critical failure increases by 1.[/OOC] [/fieldset] [fieldset=Spells][OOC=Heal (> - >>>)]Healing Manipulate Vitality Range varies; Targets 1 willing living creature or 1 undead creature You channel vital energy to heal the living or damage the undead. If the target is a willing living creature, you restore 1d8 Hit Points. If the target is undead, you deal that amount of vitality damage to it, and it gets a basic Fortitude save. The number of actions you spend when Casting this Spell determines its targets, range, area, and other parameters. The spell has a range of touch. (concentrate) The spell has a range of 30 feet. If you're healing a living creature, increase the Hit Points restored by 8. (concentrate) You disperse vital energy in a 30-foot emanation. This targets all living and undead creatures in the burst. Heightened (+1) The amount of healing or damage increases by 1d8, and the extra healing for the 2-action version increases by 8.[/OOC] [OOC=Fear (>>)]Concentrate Emotion Fear Manipulate Mental Range 30 feet; Targets 1 creature Defense Will; Duration varies You plant fear in the target; it must attempt a Will save. Critical Success The target is unaffected. Success The target is frightened 1. Failure The target is frightened 2. Critical Failure The target is frightened 3 and fleeing for 1 round. Heightened (3rd) You can target up to five creatures.[/OOC] [b]Focus Spells[/b] [OOC=Untamed Form (>>)]Uncommon Concentrate Druid Focus Manipulate Polymorph Duration varies You reach within for a different part of yourself, and you set it free, transforming your body into another form. You polymorph into any form listed in pest form, which lasts 10 minutes. All other untamed form shapes last 1 minute. You can add more shapes to your untamed form list with druid feats; your feat might grant you some or all of the shapes from a given polymorph spell. When you transform into a shape granted by a spell, you gain all the effects of the shape you chose from a version of the spell heightened to untamed form's rank. Untamed form allows you to use your own shapeshifting training more easily than most polymorph spells. When you choose to use your own attack modifier while polymorphed instead of the form's default attack modifier, you gain a +2 status bonus to your attack rolls. Heightened (2nd) You can transform into shapes listed in animal form.[/OOC] [OOC=Untamed Shift (> - >>)]Uncommon Concentrate Druid Focus Manipulate Morph Duration 1 minute You transform just a part of your body. Choose any one effect that matches an untamed order feat you have. • Untamed Form Your hands transform into incredibly sharp claws. Untamed claws are an unarmed attack, have the agile and finesse traits, and deal 1d6 slashing damage. You can still hold and use items with your hands while they're transformed by this spell, but you must have a hand free to attack with it. • Insect Shape Your mouth becomes deadly jaws. Untamed jaws are an unarmed attack that deal 1d8 piercing damage. • Elemental Shape You shift your body to be partially composed of elemental matter, granting you resistance 5 to critical hits and precision damage. • Plant Shape Your arms become long vines, increasing your reach to 10 feet (or 15 feet with a reach weapon). • Soaring Shape You must cast untamed shift using 2 actions for this benefit. You grow wings from your back, gaining a fly Speed of 30 feet. Heightened (6th) You can choose up to two effects from the list. Untamed claws leave terrible, ragged wounds that also deal 2d6 persistent bleed damage on a hit, and untamed jaws are envenomed, also dealing 2d6 persistent poison damage on a hit Heightened (10th) You can choose up to three effects from the list. Untamed claws deal 4d6 persistent bleed damage on a hit, and untamed jaws deal 4d6 persistent poison damage on a hit.[/OOC] [OOC=Pest Form (>>)]Concentrate Manipulate Polymorph Duration 10 minutes You transform into the battle form of a Tiny animal, such as a cat, insect, lizard, or rat. You can decide the specific type of animal (such as a rat or praying mantis), but this has no effect on your Size or statistics. While in this form, you gain the animal trait, and you can't make Strikes. You can Dismiss the spell. You gain the following statistics and abilities: • AC = 15 + your level. Ignore your armor's check penalty and Speed reduction. • Speed 20 feet. • Weakness 5 to physical damage. (If you take physical damage in this form, you take 5 additional damage.) • Low-light vision and imprecise scent 30 feet. • Acrobatics and Stealth modifiers of +10, unless your own is higher; Athletics modifier –4. Heightened (4th) You can turn into a flying creature, such as a bird, which grants you a fly Speed of 20 feet.[/OOC] [/fieldset][/spoiler] [SPOILER=Equipment]Studded Leather Armor 4 Javelins Spear Adventurers Pack Primal Symbol Healer's Toolkit Total Funds - 5 gp[/SPOILER][/spoiler][/fieldset]
Annah Kamau
HJyVTwq.jpg
Annah Kamau
Changeling Druid 1
HP: 17/17
AC: 16
Spell Slots: 2/2 L1
Focus Points: 1/1
Hero Points 1/1
Spell Save DC: 17

Details

Statblock

Annah Kamau Female Changeling Druid 1 Neutral Student
STR: 12/+1
DEX: 12/+1
CON: 12/+1
INT: 14/+2
WIS: 18/+4
CHA: 10/+0
Saves: FOR +4 REF +4 WIL +9
Speed: 25
Perception: 7
Languages: Common (Mwangi), Draconic, Sylvan, Xanmba, Wildsong (Druidic)

Abilities and Features

Animal EmpathyFeat Source Class Feat Level 1

You have a connection to the creatures of the natural world that allows you to communicate with them on a rudimentary level. You can ask questions of, receive answers from, and use the Diplomacy skill with animals. In most cases, wild animals will give you time to make your case.

Untamed FormFeat Source Awarded Feat Level 1

Prerequisites untamed order

You are one with the wild, always changing and adapting to meet any challenge. You gain the untamed form order spell, which lets you transform into a variety of shapes that you can expand with druid feats.

Shield BlockFeat Source Awarded Feat Level 1

Trigger While you have your shield raised, you would take physical damage (bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing) from an attack.

You snap your shield in place to ward off a blow. Your shield prevents you from taking an amount of damage up to the shield's Hardness. You and the shield each take any remaining damage, possibly breaking or destroying the shield.

Charming LiarFeat Source Awarded Feat Level 1

Prerequisites trained in Deception

Your charm allows you to win over those you lie to. When you get a critical success using the Lie action, the target's attitude toward you improves by one step, as though you'd succeeded at using Diplomacy to Make an Impression. This works only once per conversation, and if you critically succeed against multiple targets using the same result, you choose one creature's attitude to improve. You must be lying to impart seemingly important information, inflate your status, or ingratiate yourself, which trivial or irrelevant lies can't achieve.

Quick IdentificationFeat Source Awarded Feat Level 1

Prerequisites trained in Arcana, Nature, Occultism or Religion

You can Identify Magic swiftly. You take only 1 minute when using Identify Magic to determine the properties of an item, ongoing effect, or location, rather than 10 minutes. If you're a master, it takes a 3-action activity, and if you're legendary, it takes 1 action.

Callow MayFeat Source Ancestry Feat Level 1

You are among the most common of changelings - those born to sweet hags - and a vibrant green eye signifies that parentage. Your mother's manipulative nature and versatile voice gives you an edge when deceiving others. You gain the Charming Liar skill feat. If you roll Deception for initiative, foes in that combat encounter that haven't acted yet are off-guard against you.

Druid AnathemaSpecial Feature Level 1

As stewards of the natural order, druids find affronts to nature anathema. If you repeatedly perform these acts, you lose your magical abilities from the druid class, including your druid spellcasting and the benefits of your order. These abilities can be regained only if you demonstrate your repentance with an atone ritual. The following acts are anathema to all druids.

Anathema despoil natural places, consume more natural resources than you require to live comfortably, teach the Wildsong to non-druids.

Your choice of druidic order adds further anathema, as detailed in the order’s entry

Druidic Order - Untamed OrderSpecial Feature Level 1

Upon becoming a druid, you align yourself with a druidic order, which grants you a class feat, an order spell (see below), and an additional trained skill tied to your order. While you’ll always be a member of your initial order, it’s not unheard of for a druid to request to study with other orders in search of greater understanding of the natural world, and PC druids are among the most likely to blend the powers of different orders.

Order spells are a type of focus spell. It costs 1 Focus Point to cast a focus spell, and you start with a focus pool of 1 Focus Point. You refill your focus pool during your daily preparations, and you can regain 1 Focus Point by spending 10 minutes using the Refocus activity to commune with local nature spirits or otherwise tend to the wilderness in a way befitting your order.

Focus spells are automatically heightened to half your level rounded up, much like cantrips. Focus spells don’t require spell slots, and you can’t cast them using spell slots. Certain feats give you more focus spells. The maximum Focus Points your focus pool can hold is equal to the number of focus spells you have, but can never be more than 3 points.
Untamed Order
The uncontrollable call of the natural world courses through your body. You might have been raised by a wild animal, or you might have come to reject the artifices of cities after growing up in one. Now, primal magic grants you the ability to wear the form of an untamed creature.
Order Skill: Intimidation
Druid Feat: Untamed Form
Order Spell: Untamed shift
Anathema: Become fully domesticated by the temptations of civilization. (This doesn’t prevent you from buying and using processed goods or staying in a city for an adventure, but you can never come to rely on these conveniences or truly call such a place your permanent home.

Heritage - ChangelingHeritage
Special Feature Level 1

You select a heritage at 1st level to reflect abilities passed down to you from your ancestors or common among those of your ancestry in the environment where you were born or grew up. You have only one heritage and can’t change it later. A heritage is not the same as a culture or ethnicity, though some cultures or ethnicities might have more or fewer members from a particular heritage.
Changeling
Uncommon Changeling
Your mother was a hag. Your eyes' heterochromia is the most obvious signifier of this parentage, but you likely also have a slighter build, paler skin, and darker hair than most members of your other parent’s ancestry. You gain the changeling trait. You also gain low-light vision, or you gain darkvision if your ancestry already has low light vision. You can select from changeling feats and feats from your other parent's ancestry whenever you gain an ancestry feat.

Low Light VisionSpecial Feature Level 1

You can see in dim light as though it were bright light, and you ignore the concealed condition due to dim light.

Voice of NatureSpecial Feature Level 1

You gain your choice of the Animal Empathy or Plant Empathy druid feat.

WildsongSpecial Feature Level 1

You know the Wildsong, a secret language known only within druid orders, in addition to any languages you know through your ancestry. The Wildsong is a melodic and tonal language sounding more like animal calls than a spoken tongue, and its alphabet involves fractals and spirals, like the arrangement of a seashell’s chambers, a snowflake’s crystals, or a fern’s fronds. Teaching the Wildsong to non-druids is anathema.

Combat

Perception:1d20+7

Electric Arc:2d4
Frostbite:2d4

Saves

Fortitude Save:1d20+4
Reflex Save:1d20+4
Will Save:1d20+9

Skills

Acrobatics (U - Dex):1d20+3
Arcana (U - Int):1d20+2
Athletics (U - Str):1d20+1
Crafting (T - Int):1d20+5
Deception (T - Cha):1d20+3
Diplomacy (U - Cha):1d20
Intimidation (T - Cha):1d20+3
Lore:Insect (T - Int):1d20+5
Medicine (T - Wis):1d20+7
Nature (T - Wis):1d20+7
Occultism (T - Int):1d20+5
Performance (U - Cha):1d20
Religion (U - Wis):1d20+4
Society (U - Int):1d20+2
Stealth (U - Dex):1d20+1
Survival (T - Wis):1d20+7
Thievery (U - Dex):1d20+1

"Magic"

Spell Attack Modifier: +7

Druid Cantrips Prepared: 5
Druid Spells Prepared: 2 L1

Cantrips
Electric Arc (>>)Cantrip Concentrate Electricity Manipulate
Range 30 feet; Targets 1 or 2 creatures
Defense basic Reflex

An arc of lightning leaps from one target to another. Each target takes 2d4 electricity damage with a basic Reflex save.

Heightened (+1) The damage increases by 1d4.

Guidance (>)CantripConcentrate
Range 30 feet; Targets 1 creature
Duration until the start of your next turn

You ask for the guidance of supernatural entities, granting the target a +1 status bonus to one attack roll, Perception check, saving throw, or skill check the target attempts before the duration ends. The target chooses which roll to use the bonus on before rolling. If the target uses the bonus, the spell ends. Either way, the target is then temporarily immune for 1 hour.

Detect Magic (>>)Cantrip Concentrate Detection Manipulate
Area 30-foot emanation

You send out a pulse that registers the presence of magic. You receive no information beyond the presence or absence of magic. You can choose to ignore magic you're fully aware of, such as the magic items and ongoing spells of you and your allies. You detect illusion magic only if that magic's effect has a lower rank than the rank of your detect magic spell. However, items that have an illusion aura but aren't deceptive in appearance (such as an invisibility potion) typically are detected normally.

Heightened (3rd) You learn the rank or level of the most powerful magical effect the spell detects, as determined by the GM.
Heightened (4th) As 3rd rank, but you also pinpoint the source of the highest-rank magic. Like for an imprecise sense, you don't learn the exact location, but can narrow down the source to within a 5-foot cube (or the nearest if larger than that).

Prestidigitation (>>)Range 10 feet; Targets 1 object (cook, lift, or tidy only)
Duration sustained

The simplest magic does your bidding. You can perform simple magical effects for as long as you Sustain the spell. Each time you Sustain the spell, you can choose one of four options.
• Cook Cool, warm, or flavor 1 pound of nonliving material.
• Lift Slowly lift an unattended object of light Bulk or less 1 foot off the ground.
• Make Create a temporary object of negligible Bulk, made of congealed magical substance. The object looks crude and artificial and is extremely fragile - it can't be used as a tool, weapon, or locus or cost for a spell.
• Tidy Color, clean, or soil an object of light Bulk or less. You can affect an object of 1 Bulk with 10 rounds of concentration, and a larger object a 1 minute per Bulk. Prestidigitation can't deal damage or cause adverse conditions. Any actual change to an object (beyond what is noted above) persists only as long as you Sustain the spell.

Frostbite (>>)Cantrip Cold Concentrate Manipulate
Range 60 feet; Targets 1 creature
Defense Fortitude

An orb of biting cold coalesces around your target, freezing its body. The target takes 2d4 cold damage with a basic Fortitude save. On a critical failure, the target also gains weakness 1 to bludgeoning until the start of your next turn.

Heightened (+1) The damage increases by 1d4 and the weakness on a critical failure increases by 1.

Spells
Heal (> - >>>)Healing Manipulate Vitality
Range varies; Targets 1 willing living creature or 1 undead creature

You channel vital energy to heal the living or damage the undead. If the target is a willing living creature, you restore 1d8 Hit Points. If the target is undead, you deal that amount of vitality damage to it, and it gets a basic Fortitude save. The number of actions you spend when Casting this Spell determines its targets, range, area, and other parameters.
The spell has a range of touch.
(concentrate) The spell has a range of 30 feet. If you're healing a living creature, increase the Hit Points restored by 8.
(concentrate) You disperse vital energy in a 30-foot emanation. This targets all living and undead creatures in the burst.

Heightened (+1) The amount of healing or damage increases by 1d8, and the extra healing for the 2-action version increases by 8.

Fear (>>)Concentrate Emotion Fear Manipulate Mental
Defense Will; Duration varies

You plant fear in the target; it must attempt a Will save.

Critical Success The target is unaffected.
Success The target is frightened 1.
Failure The target is frightened 2.
Critical Failure The target is frightened 3 and fleeing for 1 round.

Heightened (3rd) You can target up to five creatures.

Focus Spells
Untamed Form (>>)Uncommon Concentrate Druid Focus Manipulate Polymorph
Duration varies

You reach within for a different part of yourself, and you set it free, transforming your body into another form. You polymorph into any form listed in pest form, which lasts 10 minutes. All other untamed form shapes last 1 minute. You can add more shapes to your untamed form list with druid feats; your feat might grant you some or all of the shapes from a given polymorph spell. When you transform into a shape granted by a spell, you gain all the effects of the shape you chose from a version of the spell heightened to untamed form's rank. Untamed form allows you to use your own shapeshifting training more easily than most polymorph spells. When you choose to use your own attack modifier while polymorphed instead of the form's default attack modifier, you gain a +2 status bonus to your attack rolls.

Heightened (2nd) You can transform into shapes listed in animal form.

Untamed Shift (> - >>)Uncommon Concentrate Druid Focus Manipulate Morph
Duration 1 minute

You transform just a part of your body. Choose any one effect that matches an untamed order feat you have.
• Untamed Form Your hands transform into incredibly sharp claws. Untamed claws are an unarmed attack, have the agile and finesse traits, and deal 1d6 slashing damage. You can still hold and use items with your hands while they're transformed by this spell, but you must have a hand free to attack with it.
• Insect Shape Your mouth becomes deadly jaws. Untamed jaws are an unarmed attack that deal 1d8 piercing damage.
• Elemental Shape You shift your body to be partially composed of elemental matter, granting you resistance 5 to critical hits and precision damage.
• Plant Shape Your arms become long vines, increasing your reach to 10 feet (or 15 feet with a reach weapon).
• Soaring Shape You must cast untamed shift using 2 actions for this benefit. You grow wings from your back, gaining a fly Speed of 30 feet.
Heightened (6th) You can choose up to two effects from the list. Untamed claws leave terrible, ragged wounds that also deal 2d6 persistent bleed damage on a hit, and untamed jaws are envenomed, also dealing 2d6 persistent poison damage on a hit

Heightened (10th) You can choose up to three effects from the list. Untamed claws deal 4d6 persistent bleed damage on a hit, and untamed jaws deal 4d6 persistent poison damage on a hit.

Pest Form (>>)Concentrate Manipulate Polymorph
Duration 10 minutes

You transform into the battle form of a Tiny animal, such as a cat, insect, lizard, or rat. You can decide the specific type of animal (such as a rat or praying mantis), but this has no effect on your Size or statistics. While in this form, you gain the animal trait, and you can't make Strikes. You can Dismiss the spell. You gain the following statistics and abilities:
• AC = 15 + your level. Ignore your armor's check penalty and Speed reduction.
• Speed 20 feet.
• Weakness 5 to physical damage. (If you take physical damage in this form, you take 5 additional damage.)
• Low-light vision and imprecise scent 30 feet.
• Acrobatics and Stealth modifiers of +10, unless your own is higher; Athletics modifier –4.

Heightened (4th) You can turn into a flying creature, such as a bird, which grants you a fly Speed of 20 feet.

Equipment

Studded Leather Armor
4 Javelins
Spear
Adventurers Pack
Primal Symbol
Healer's Toolkit
Total Funds - 5 gp

Annah did not like this question. This was very personal and it touched on so many of her fears. She felt as if she was being spoken off directly... as if she was being targeted with one of the examples, as if the teacher was singling her out and letting her know he knows what she is. And then another example reflecting her fears... Her breathing started to grow a bit more wild as she hugs at herself... feeling a rush of paranoia and uncertainty come through her.

Yet, even as she struggles with her breathing and she steps back a little... and she was already at the back of the group, as others share their thoughts, dreams and purposes... she sinks her sharp nails onto her arm for a moment, trying to will herself back into focus and control... to feel the warmth and concern in teacher Ot's words...

"...but often feel unsettled until they recognize the shape they were meant to be"

The shape she's meant to have...? She knows what that would be if She had any say into it... but if that's the truth, why is she feeling so unsettled? It would be so much easier if she could just let it happen and yet... that's not an option for her. The sheer thought is terrifying...

"I-I... d-don't... l-like... who I am... a-and... I'm a-afraid... of s-staying like this... o-or... b-becoming w-worse... I-I don't like... people b-being afraid... o-or angry... I want... to be... strong... and good. B-Both... are important. T-The M-Magaambya is a place... t-that works t-to make the world better... e-everyone... is so proud... of this place... e-everyone r-respects... the mages that l-leave these halls... s-so... I want to t-trust them... i-in helping me not be... t-this... c-cowardly... weak... nasty me..."

• 2 weeks later...

Marica
spacer.png

Elf (Duskwalker)• Undertaker • Investigator (Alchemical Investigator) 1
Medium • Lawful Good • Humanoid

AC: 17 | HP 15/15 | Fort +4 Ref +8 Will +5 | Resistance: None | Speed 25 feet | Class DC 17

Marica thinks back on her life. Who was she? She was foremost, a mortician, she knew that. Not necessarily a successful one, considering her charges kept leaving the grave. What was she beyond that?

"I am here because life did not work out for me. I tried to keep the dead in the ground, but they disagreed, and it eventually led to me coming here to learn after being ejected from my hometown for my poor work. What does that mean in terms of who I am? I think I am here to find what I am after that. So I cannot answer you yet."

Actions:

OOC

Olis Saren

| Divine DC (ATK):
14 (+4) | Spells

"For me it's figuring out who exactly I am," Olis said, "I'm clearly different than most others and I want to know how this could come to be and what this means. I was raised by the church of Sarenrae, but they too want to know more I feel."

OOC

ACTIONS

Magaambya

image.png.cdd826dc5e8011a8a27dfc23dba379d8.pngTeacher Ot listens to each of your responses, without judgement. Once each student has either answered this final question or promised to think on it, Takulu hands each of you a yellow and blue bead made of durable glass. "You are expected to wear a string of beads at all times to identify you as initiates of the Magaambya," he tells you. "You'll receive others without doubt. Incorporate them as you see fit. This one tells people that I am your teacher. If you don't have a string of beads, this is a place to start."

With your interviews completed, you can now freely explore the campus at their leisure, though the pouring rain might discourage you from wandering far.

image.png.d6aa9bb294a3d1a38045f5ee8d904f8e.pngEsi Djana approaches to help the new initiates get settled in. She is carrying a number of spider‑silk umbrellas in case any of you need them to venture into the downpour. She is shielding her own head with a silk umbrella reinforced with dry reeds. "You’re the new students, o? You’ll be rooming with us in Spire Dorm. Have you looked around yet. I’ll show you the place." The woman gestures with her umbrella toward the door, taking a few steps back toward the building’s welcoming, dry overhang.

image.png.62a44ece734a6f82fe023208b9b5d740.pngThe catfolk you met earlier emerges from beneath the eaves of the dormitory building, a sliced and sticky mango laying on a cloth on his chest. He looks up from licking the juice off his fingers, his mouth spreading into a toothy smile. "Care for some mango?" he says cheerfully while gesturing idly to the fruit. "Or if you’d prefer something to cheer you up from the rain, I have some wine brewing back in my room."

"Don’t offer them your moonshine!" Esi scolds, before addressing the heroes again. "This is Chizire. Don’t become a slacker like him."

"I don’t need to study. Amurruns have the best magic, everyone says so," Chizire says. "Esi here is trying to run the entire school. Even playing teacher for the new students, it looks like."

Esi blows out a sharp breath. "Koride told me to get them settled. Said that handling the new students was our job."

"Fft. Do we look like attendants to her? Not yet, we aren’t," Chizire replies, turning his attention back to peeling the skin off another slice of mango. Esi waits for a moment before scuffing her foot at the catfolk’s tail and then stepping over him to go inside.

This is your opportunity to interact with the NPCs and get to know anyone currently in residence.

OOC Scene Notes

We are not in initiative so your movement or actions per post is not limited to round actions.

Show Bookkeeping

INITIATIVE CONDITIONS

MECHANICS DESCRIPTIONS

Not in Use!!

Default Marching Order

CHARACTER STATUS

Annah Caeliria

Olis Kraawkaw

Marica  

Show Active Map

Kraawkaw

LN
Medium
Tengu
Skyborn Tengu
Humanoid

HP 14

Speed 25 feet

HP: 14/14 AC: 15 (16): Explorer's Clothing (shield spell) | Speed: 25' | Low-Light Vision

| Lang: Mwangi (Common); Tengu; Draconic; Sylvan | Hero Pts: 1 | Special Effects |

She is carrying a number of spider‑silk umbrellas in case any of you need them to venture into the downpour.

Thank you, er, Senior Student Djana replied the young priest politely, as he tried to decide whether to suspend the bead from a necklace or loop it to his belt. His holy symbol was deployed by the latter and he debated whether the symbolism of having both together was apt or not. (PS later add): whilst doing so, he takes a moment to compare the beads they had each found, presumably, in their rooms (his own was 'sunburst' shaped). He wanted to ask about their purposes and symbolism, but was reluctant to pose the question explicitly, wondering whether this was, in itself, another test.

Are these (the umbrellas) to be returned some place or are they for our personal use?, he asked temporizing.

I suppose all new students must ask the same questions? When do we start classes? What is our schedule? Where and when do we eat? What are these 'Branches' we've heard about?

For myself, I should askThough maybe he would have known this from his studies before? I'll roll a Lore check. Even if it turns out that he knows the answer, the question should probably be asked. whether there is a Temple of Nethys within the campus or in the town?

Kraawkaw looks at the mango approvingly. His species enjoyed fruits, nuts, seeds, and vegetables ... and eggs. A keen observer, however, might note a degree of relief in the Tengu, perhaps connected to the Catfolk's diet apparently not being exclusively bird ... meat based.

OOC

Just to confirm: we now have two beads? The "sunburst" bead found in our respective rooms and this blue-and-yellow one given by Master Ot?

ACTIONS

Recalls Knowledge as to whether a Temple of Nethys might exist in the Academy. Doesn't look good unless GM rules that Kraawkaw would simply know this information.

Name
Recall Knowl (Magaambya) 
1d20+5 4

Olis Saren

| Divine DC (ATK):
14 (+4) | Spells

Olis put the pearl on a bit of string which she ties around one of her horns.

"What he said," Olis said to Esi while pointing to Kraawkaw, "but the shrine question about Sarenrae. And after this tour and something to eat, a bit of wine wouldn't go amiss."

OOC

ACTIONS

[fieldset=Annah Kamau][table=2,1] [r=1,1][img2=150]https://i.imgur.com/HJyVTwq.jpg[/img2] [r=2,1][center][b][url=https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2853625][font=palatino linotype][size=4][color=DarkRed]Annah Kamau[/color][/size][/font][/url][/b] [I]Changeling Druid 1[/I] [b]HP:[/b] 17/17 [b]AC:[/b] 16 [b]Spell Slots:[/b] 2/2 L1 [b]Focus Points:[/b] 1/1 [b]Hero Points[/b] 1/1 [b]Spell Save DC:[/b] 17 [b]Status:[/b] Normal and Healthy [/center][/table] [spoiler=Details][spoiler=Statblock] [CENTER][table=3,1][r=1,1][URL="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2853625"][size="4"][b]Annah Kamau[/b][/size][/URL] [r=2,1] [B]Female Changeling Druid 1[/B] [r=3,1] [B]Neutral Student[/B] [/table] [/CENTER] [table=2,1][r=1,1][B]STR:[/B] 12/+1 [B]DEX:[/B] 12/+1 [B]CON:[/B] 12/+1 [B]INT:[/B] 14/+2 [B]WIS:[/B] 18/+4 [B]CHA:[/B] 10/+0 [B]Saves:[/B] FOR +4 REF +4 WIL +9 [r=2,1][B]Speed:[/B] 25 [B]AC:[/B] 16 [B]Perception:[/B] 7 [B]Languages:[/B] Common (Mwangi), Draconic, Sylvan, Xanmba, Wildsong (Druidic) [/table][/spoiler] [spoiler=Abilities and Features][OOC=Animal Empathy]Feat Source Class Feat Level 1 You have a connection to the creatures of the natural world that allows you to communicate with them on a rudimentary level. You can ask questions of, receive answers from, and use the Diplomacy skill with animals. In most cases, wild animals will give you time to make your case.[/OOC] [OOC=Untamed Form]Feat Source Awarded Feat Level 1 Prerequisites untamed order You are one with the wild, always changing and adapting to meet any challenge. You gain the untamed form order spell, which lets you transform into a variety of shapes that you can expand with druid feats.[/OOC] [OOC=Shield Block]Feat Source Awarded Feat Level 1 Trigger While you have your shield raised, you would take physical damage (bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing) from an attack. You snap your shield in place to ward off a blow. Your shield prevents you from taking an amount of damage up to the shield's Hardness. You and the shield each take any remaining damage, possibly breaking or destroying the shield.[/OOC] [OOC=Charming Liar]Feat Source Awarded Feat Level 1 Prerequisites trained in Deception Your charm allows you to win over those you lie to. When you get a critical success using the Lie action, the target's attitude toward you improves by one step, as though you'd succeeded at using Diplomacy to Make an Impression. This works only once per conversation, and if you critically succeed against multiple targets using the same result, you choose one creature's attitude to improve. You must be lying to impart seemingly important information, inflate your status, or ingratiate yourself, which trivial or irrelevant lies can't achieve.[/OOC] [OOC=Quick Identification]Feat Source Awarded Feat Level 1 Prerequisites trained in Arcana, Nature, Occultism or Religion You can Identify Magic swiftly. You take only 1 minute when using Identify Magic to determine the properties of an item, ongoing effect, or location, rather than 10 minutes. If you're a master, it takes a 3-action activity, and if you're legendary, it takes 1 action.[/OOC] [OOC=Callow May]Feat Source Ancestry Feat Level 1 You are among the most common of changelings - those born to sweet hags - and a vibrant green eye signifies that parentage. Your mother's manipulative nature and versatile voice gives you an edge when deceiving others. You gain the Charming Liar skill feat. If you roll Deception for initiative, foes in that combat encounter that haven't acted yet are off-guard against you.[/OOC] [OOC=Druid Anathema]Special Feature Level 1 As stewards of the natural order, druids find affronts to nature anathema. If you repeatedly perform these acts, you lose your magical abilities from the druid class, including your druid spellcasting and the benefits of your order. These abilities can be regained only if you demonstrate your repentance with an atone ritual. The following acts are anathema to all druids. Anathema despoil natural places, consume more natural resources than you require to live comfortably, teach the Wildsong to non-druids. Your choice of druidic order adds further anathema, as detailed in the order’s entry[/OOC] [OOC=Druidic Order - Untamed Order]Special Feature Level 1 Upon becoming a druid, you align yourself with a druidic order, which grants you a class feat, an order spell (see below), and an additional trained skill tied to your order. While you’ll always be a member of your initial order, it’s not unheard of for a druid to request to study with other orders in search of greater understanding of the natural world, and PC druids are among the most likely to blend the powers of different orders. Order spells are a type of focus spell. It costs 1 Focus Point to cast a focus spell, and you start with a focus pool of 1 Focus Point. You refill your focus pool during your daily preparations, and you can regain 1 Focus Point by spending 10 minutes using the Refocus activity to commune with local nature spirits or otherwise tend to the wilderness in a way befitting your order. Focus spells are automatically heightened to half your level rounded up, much like cantrips. Focus spells don’t require spell slots, and you can’t cast them using spell slots. Certain feats give you more focus spells. The maximum Focus Points your focus pool can hold is equal to the number of focus spells you have, but can never be more than 3 points. Untamed Order The uncontrollable call of the natural world courses through your body. You might have been raised by a wild animal, or you might have come to reject the artifices of cities after growing up in one. Now, primal magic grants you the ability to wear the form of an untamed creature. Order Skill: Intimidation Druid Feat: Untamed Form Order Spell: Untamed shift Anathema: Become fully domesticated by the temptations of civilization. (This doesn’t prevent you from buying and using processed goods or staying in a city for an adventure, but you can never come to rely on these conveniences or truly call such a place your permanent home.[/OOC] [OOC=Heritage - Changeling]Heritage Special Feature Level 1 You select a heritage at 1st level to reflect abilities passed down to you from your ancestors or common among those of your ancestry in the environment where you were born or grew up. You have only one heritage and can’t change it later. A heritage is not the same as a culture or ethnicity, though some cultures or ethnicities might have more or fewer members from a particular heritage. Changeling Uncommon Changeling Your mother was a hag. Your eyes' heterochromia is the most obvious signifier of this parentage, but you likely also have a slighter build, paler skin, and darker hair than most members of your other parent’s ancestry. You gain the changeling trait. You also gain low-light vision, or you gain darkvision if your ancestry already has low light vision. You can select from changeling feats and feats from your other parent's ancestry whenever you gain an ancestry feat.[/OOC] [OOC=Low Light Vision]Special Feature Level 1 You can see in dim light as though it were bright light, and you ignore the concealed condition due to dim light.[/OOC] [OOC=Voice of Nature]Special Feature Level 1 You gain your choice of the Animal Empathy or Plant Empathy druid feat.[/OOC] [OOC=Wildsong]Special Feature Level 1 You know the Wildsong, a secret language known only within druid orders, in addition to any languages you know through your ancestry. The Wildsong is a melodic and tonal language sounding more like animal calls than a spoken tongue, and its alphabet involves fractals and spirals, like the arrangement of a seashell’s chambers, a snowflake’s crystals, or a fern’s fronds. Teaching the Wildsong to non-druids is anathema.[/OOC][/spoiler] [spoiler=Combat] [noparse] Perception:1d20+7 Electric Arc:2d4 Frostbite:2d4 [/noparse] [/spoiler] [spoiler=Saves] [noparse] Fortitude Save:1d20+4 Reflex Save:1d20+4 Will Save:1d20+9 Perception:1d20+7 [/noparse] [/spoiler] [spoiler=Skills] [noparse] Acrobatics (U - Dex):1d20+3 Arcana (U - Int):1d20+2 Athletics (U - Str):1d20+1 Crafting (T - Int):1d20+5 Deception (T - Cha):1d20+3 Diplomacy (U - Cha):1d20 Intimidation (T - Cha):1d20+3 Lore:Insect (T - Int):1d20+5 Medicine (T - Wis):1d20+7 Nature (T - Wis):1d20+7 Occultism (T - Int):1d20+5 Performance (U - Cha):1d20 Religion (U - Wis):1d20+4 Society (U - Int):1d20+2 Stealth (U - Dex):1d20+1 Survival (T - Wis):1d20+7 Thievery (U - Dex):1d20+1[/noparse] [/spoiler] [spoiler="Magic"][B]Spell Save DC: [/B] 17 [B]Spell Attack Modifier: [/B] +7 Druid Cantrips Prepared: 5 Druid Spells Prepared: 2 L1 [fieldset=Cantrips][OOC=Electric Arc (>>)]Cantrip Concentrate Electricity Manipulate Range 30 feet; Targets 1 or 2 creatures Defense basic Reflex An arc of lightning leaps from one target to another. Each target takes 2d4 electricity damage with a basic Reflex save. Heightened (+1) The damage increases by 1d4.[/OOC] [OOC=Guidance (>)]CantripConcentrate Range 30 feet; Targets 1 creature Duration until the start of your next turn You ask for the guidance of supernatural entities, granting the target a +1 status bonus to one attack roll, Perception check, saving throw, or skill check the target attempts before the duration ends. The target chooses which roll to use the bonus on before rolling. If the target uses the bonus, the spell ends. Either way, the target is then temporarily immune for 1 hour.[/OOC] [OOC=Detect Magic (>>)]Cantrip Concentrate Detection Manipulate Area 30-foot emanation You send out a pulse that registers the presence of magic. You receive no information beyond the presence or absence of magic. You can choose to ignore magic you're fully aware of, such as the magic items and ongoing spells of you and your allies. You detect illusion magic only if that magic's effect has a lower rank than the rank of your detect magic spell. However, items that have an illusion aura but aren't deceptive in appearance (such as an invisibility potion) typically are detected normally. Heightened (3rd) You learn the rank or level of the most powerful magical effect the spell detects, as determined by the GM. Heightened (4th) As 3rd rank, but you also pinpoint the source of the highest-rank magic. Like for an imprecise sense, you don't learn the exact location, but can narrow down the source to within a 5-foot cube (or the nearest if larger than that).[/OOC] [OOC=Prestidigitation (>>)]Range 10 feet; Targets 1 object (cook, lift, or tidy only) Duration sustained The simplest magic does your bidding. You can perform simple magical effects for as long as you Sustain the spell. Each time you Sustain the spell, you can choose one of four options. • Cook Cool, warm, or flavor 1 pound of nonliving material. • Lift Slowly lift an unattended object of light Bulk or less 1 foot off the ground. • Make Create a temporary object of negligible Bulk, made of congealed magical substance. The object looks crude and artificial and is extremely fragile - it can't be used as a tool, weapon, or locus or cost for a spell. • Tidy Color, clean, or soil an object of light Bulk or less. You can affect an object of 1 Bulk with 10 rounds of concentration, and a larger object a 1 minute per Bulk. Prestidigitation can't deal damage or cause adverse conditions. Any actual change to an object (beyond what is noted above) persists only as long as you Sustain the spell.[/OOC] [OOC=Frostbite (>>)]Cantrip Cold Concentrate Manipulate Range 60 feet; Targets 1 creature Defense Fortitude An orb of biting cold coalesces around your target, freezing its body. The target takes 2d4 cold damage with a basic Fortitude save. On a critical failure, the target also gains weakness 1 to bludgeoning until the start of your next turn. Heightened (+1) The damage increases by 1d4 and the weakness on a critical failure increases by 1.[/OOC] [/fieldset] [fieldset=Spells][OOC=Heal (> - >>>)]Healing Manipulate Vitality Range varies; Targets 1 willing living creature or 1 undead creature You channel vital energy to heal the living or damage the undead. If the target is a willing living creature, you restore 1d8 Hit Points. If the target is undead, you deal that amount of vitality damage to it, and it gets a basic Fortitude save. The number of actions you spend when Casting this Spell determines its targets, range, area, and other parameters. The spell has a range of touch. (concentrate) The spell has a range of 30 feet. If you're healing a living creature, increase the Hit Points restored by 8. (concentrate) You disperse vital energy in a 30-foot emanation. This targets all living and undead creatures in the burst. Heightened (+1) The amount of healing or damage increases by 1d8, and the extra healing for the 2-action version increases by 8.[/OOC] [OOC=Fear (>>)]Concentrate Emotion Fear Manipulate Mental Range 30 feet; Targets 1 creature Defense Will; Duration varies You plant fear in the target; it must attempt a Will save. Critical Success The target is unaffected. Success The target is frightened 1. Failure The target is frightened 2. Critical Failure The target is frightened 3 and fleeing for 1 round. Heightened (3rd) You can target up to five creatures.[/OOC] [b]Focus Spells[/b] [OOC=Untamed Form (>>)]Uncommon Concentrate Druid Focus Manipulate Polymorph Duration varies You reach within for a different part of yourself, and you set it free, transforming your body into another form. You polymorph into any form listed in pest form, which lasts 10 minutes. All other untamed form shapes last 1 minute. You can add more shapes to your untamed form list with druid feats; your feat might grant you some or all of the shapes from a given polymorph spell. When you transform into a shape granted by a spell, you gain all the effects of the shape you chose from a version of the spell heightened to untamed form's rank. Untamed form allows you to use your own shapeshifting training more easily than most polymorph spells. When you choose to use your own attack modifier while polymorphed instead of the form's default attack modifier, you gain a +2 status bonus to your attack rolls. Heightened (2nd) You can transform into shapes listed in animal form.[/OOC] [OOC=Untamed Shift (> - >>)]Uncommon Concentrate Druid Focus Manipulate Morph Duration 1 minute You transform just a part of your body. Choose any one effect that matches an untamed order feat you have. • Untamed Form Your hands transform into incredibly sharp claws. Untamed claws are an unarmed attack, have the agile and finesse traits, and deal 1d6 slashing damage. You can still hold and use items with your hands while they're transformed by this spell, but you must have a hand free to attack with it. • Insect Shape Your mouth becomes deadly jaws. Untamed jaws are an unarmed attack that deal 1d8 piercing damage. • Elemental Shape You shift your body to be partially composed of elemental matter, granting you resistance 5 to critical hits and precision damage. • Plant Shape Your arms become long vines, increasing your reach to 10 feet (or 15 feet with a reach weapon). • Soaring Shape You must cast untamed shift using 2 actions for this benefit. You grow wings from your back, gaining a fly Speed of 30 feet. Heightened (6th) You can choose up to two effects from the list. Untamed claws leave terrible, ragged wounds that also deal 2d6 persistent bleed damage on a hit, and untamed jaws are envenomed, also dealing 2d6 persistent poison damage on a hit Heightened (10th) You can choose up to three effects from the list. Untamed claws deal 4d6 persistent bleed damage on a hit, and untamed jaws deal 4d6 persistent poison damage on a hit.[/OOC] [OOC=Pest Form (>>)]Concentrate Manipulate Polymorph Duration 10 minutes You transform into the battle form of a Tiny animal, such as a cat, insect, lizard, or rat. You can decide the specific type of animal (such as a rat or praying mantis), but this has no effect on your Size or statistics. While in this form, you gain the animal trait, and you can't make Strikes. You can Dismiss the spell. You gain the following statistics and abilities: • AC = 15 + your level. Ignore your armor's check penalty and Speed reduction. • Speed 20 feet. • Weakness 5 to physical damage. (If you take physical damage in this form, you take 5 additional damage.) • Low-light vision and imprecise scent 30 feet. • Acrobatics and Stealth modifiers of +10, unless your own is higher; Athletics modifier –4. Heightened (4th) You can turn into a flying creature, such as a bird, which grants you a fly Speed of 20 feet.[/OOC] [/fieldset][/spoiler] [SPOILER=Equipment]Studded Leather Armor 4 Javelins Spear Adventurers Pack Primal Symbol Healer's Toolkit Total Funds - 5 gp[/SPOILER][/spoiler][/fieldset]
Annah Kamau
HJyVTwq.jpg
Annah Kamau
Changeling Druid 1
HP: 17/17
Spell Slots: 2/2 L1
Focus Points: 1/1
Hero Points 1/1

Details

Statblock

Annah Kamau Female Changeling Druid 1 Neutral Student
STR: 12/+1
DEX: 12/+1
CON: 12/+1
INT: 14/+2
WIS: 18/+4
CHA: 10/+0
Saves: FOR +4 REF +4 WIL +9
Speed: 25
Perception: 7
Languages: Common (Mwangi), Draconic, Sylvan, Xanmba, Wildsong (Druidic)

Abilities and Features

Animal EmpathyFeat Source Class Feat Level 1

You have a connection to the creatures of the natural world that allows you to communicate with them on a rudimentary level. You can ask questions of, receive answers from, and use the Diplomacy skill with animals. In most cases, wild animals will give you time to make your case.

Untamed FormFeat Source Awarded Feat Level 1

Prerequisites untamed order

You are one with the wild, always changing and adapting to meet any challenge. You gain the untamed form order spell, which lets you transform into a variety of shapes that you can expand with druid feats.

Shield BlockFeat Source Awarded Feat Level 1

Trigger While you have your shield raised, you would take physical damage (bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing) from an attack.

You snap your shield in place to ward off a blow. Your shield prevents you from taking an amount of damage up to the shield's Hardness. You and the shield each take any remaining damage, possibly breaking or destroying the shield.

Charming LiarFeat Source Awarded Feat Level 1

Prerequisites trained in Deception

Your charm allows you to win over those you lie to. When you get a critical success using the Lie action, the target's attitude toward you improves by one step, as though you'd succeeded at using Diplomacy to Make an Impression. This works only once per conversation, and if you critically succeed against multiple targets using the same result, you choose one creature's attitude to improve. You must be lying to impart seemingly important information, inflate your status, or ingratiate yourself, which trivial or irrelevant lies can't achieve.

Quick IdentificationFeat Source Awarded Feat Level 1

Prerequisites trained in Arcana, Nature, Occultism or Religion

You can Identify Magic swiftly. You take only 1 minute when using Identify Magic to determine the properties of an item, ongoing effect, or location, rather than 10 minutes. If you're a master, it takes a 3-action activity, and if you're legendary, it takes 1 action.

Callow MayFeat Source Ancestry Feat Level 1

You are among the most common of changelings - those born to sweet hags - and a vibrant green eye signifies that parentage. Your mother's manipulative nature and versatile voice gives you an edge when deceiving others. You gain the Charming Liar skill feat. If you roll Deception for initiative, foes in that combat encounter that haven't acted yet are off-guard against you.

Druid AnathemaSpecial Feature Level 1

As stewards of the natural order, druids find affronts to nature anathema. If you repeatedly perform these acts, you lose your magical abilities from the druid class, including your druid spellcasting and the benefits of your order. These abilities can be regained only if you demonstrate your repentance with an atone ritual. The following acts are anathema to all druids.

Anathema despoil natural places, consume more natural resources than you require to live comfortably, teach the Wildsong to non-druids.

Your choice of druidic order adds further anathema, as detailed in the order’s entry

Druidic Order - Untamed OrderSpecial Feature Level 1

Upon becoming a druid, you align yourself with a druidic order, which grants you a class feat, an order spell (see below), and an additional trained skill tied to your order. While you’ll always be a member of your initial order, it’s not unheard of for a druid to request to study with other orders in search of greater understanding of the natural world, and PC druids are among the most likely to blend the powers of different orders.

Order spells are a type of focus spell. It costs 1 Focus Point to cast a focus spell, and you start with a focus pool of 1 Focus Point. You refill your focus pool during your daily preparations, and you can regain 1 Focus Point by spending 10 minutes using the Refocus activity to commune with local nature spirits or otherwise tend to the wilderness in a way befitting your order.

Focus spells are automatically heightened to half your level rounded up, much like cantrips. Focus spells don’t require spell slots, and you can’t cast them using spell slots. Certain feats give you more focus spells. The maximum Focus Points your focus pool can hold is equal to the number of focus spells you have, but can never be more than 3 points.
Untamed Order
The uncontrollable call of the natural world courses through your body. You might have been raised by a wild animal, or you might have come to reject the artifices of cities after growing up in one. Now, primal magic grants you the ability to wear the form of an untamed creature.
Order Skill: Intimidation
Druid Feat: Untamed Form
Order Spell: Untamed shift
Anathema: Become fully domesticated by the temptations of civilization. (This doesn’t prevent you from buying and using processed goods or staying in a city for an adventure, but you can never come to rely on these conveniences or truly call such a place your permanent home.

Heritage - ChangelingHeritage
Special Feature Level 1

You select a heritage at 1st level to reflect abilities passed down to you from your ancestors or common among those of your ancestry in the environment where you were born or grew up. You have only one heritage and can’t change it later. A heritage is not the same as a culture or ethnicity, though some cultures or ethnicities might have more or fewer members from a particular heritage.
Changeling
Uncommon Changeling
Your mother was a hag. Your eyes' heterochromia is the most obvious signifier of this parentage, but you likely also have a slighter build, paler skin, and darker hair than most members of your other parent’s ancestry. You gain the changeling trait. You also gain low-light vision, or you gain darkvision if your ancestry already has low light vision. You can select from changeling feats and feats from your other parent's ancestry whenever you gain an ancestry feat.

Low Light VisionSpecial Feature Level 1

You can see in dim light as though it were bright light, and you ignore the concealed condition due to dim light.

Voice of NatureSpecial Feature Level 1

You gain your choice of the Animal Empathy or Plant Empathy druid feat.

WildsongSpecial Feature Level 1

You know the Wildsong, a secret language known only within druid orders, in addition to any languages you know through your ancestry. The Wildsong is a melodic and tonal language sounding more like animal calls than a spoken tongue, and its alphabet involves fractals and spirals, like the arrangement of a seashell’s chambers, a snowflake’s crystals, or a fern’s fronds. Teaching the Wildsong to non-druids is anathema.

Combat

Electric Arc:2d4
Frostbite:2d4

Saves

Fortitude Save:1d20+4
Reflex Save:1d20+4
Will Save:1d20+9

Skills

Acrobatics (U - Dex):1d20+3
Arcana (U - Int):1d20+2
Athletics (U - Str):1d20+1
Crafting (T - Int):1d20+5
Deception (T - Cha):1d20+3
Diplomacy (U - Cha):1d20
Intimidation (T - Cha):1d20+3
Lore:Insect (T - Int):1d20+5
Medicine (T - Wis):1d20+7
Nature (T - Wis):1d20+7
Occultism (T - Int):1d20+5
Performance (U - Cha):1d20
Religion (U - Wis):1d20+4
Society (U - Int):1d20+2
Stealth (U - Dex):1d20+1
Survival (T - Wis):1d20+7
Thievery (U - Dex):1d20+1

"Magic"

Spell Attack Modifier: +7

Druid Cantrips Prepared: 5
Druid Spells Prepared: 2 L1

Cantrips
Electric Arc (>>)Cantrip Concentrate Electricity Manipulate
Range 30 feet; Targets 1 or 2 creatures
Defense basic Reflex

An arc of lightning leaps from one target to another. Each target takes 2d4 electricity damage with a basic Reflex save.

Heightened (+1) The damage increases by 1d4.

Guidance (>)CantripConcentrate
Duration until the start of your next turn

You ask for the guidance of supernatural entities, granting the target a +1 status bonus to one attack roll, Perception check, saving throw, or skill check the target attempts before the duration ends. The target chooses which roll to use the bonus on before rolling. If the target uses the bonus, the spell ends. Either way, the target is then temporarily immune for 1 hour.

Detect Magic (>>)Cantrip Concentrate Detection Manipulate
Area 30-foot emanation

You send out a pulse that registers the presence of magic. You receive no information beyond the presence or absence of magic. You can choose to ignore magic you're fully aware of, such as the magic items and ongoing spells of you and your allies. You detect illusion magic only if that magic's effect has a lower rank than the rank of your detect magic spell. However, items that have an illusion aura but aren't deceptive in appearance (such as an invisibility potion) typically are detected normally.

Heightened (3rd) You learn the rank or level of the most powerful magical effect the spell detects, as determined by the GM.
Heightened (4th) As 3rd rank, but you also pinpoint the source of the highest-rank magic. Like for an imprecise sense, you don't learn the exact location, but can narrow down the source to within a 5-foot cube (or the nearest if larger than that).

Prestidigitation (>>)Range 10 feet; Targets 1 object (cook, lift, or tidy only)
Duration sustained

The simplest magic does your bidding. You can perform simple magical effects for as long as you Sustain the spell. Each time you Sustain the spell, you can choose one of four options.
• Cook Cool, warm, or flavor 1 pound of nonliving material.
• Lift Slowly lift an unattended object of light Bulk or less 1 foot off the ground.
• Make Create a temporary object of negligible Bulk, made of congealed magical substance. The object looks crude and artificial and is extremely fragile - it can't be used as a tool, weapon, or locus or cost for a spell.
• Tidy Color, clean, or soil an object of light Bulk or less. You can affect an object of 1 Bulk with 10 rounds of concentration, and a larger object a 1 minute per Bulk. Prestidigitation can't deal damage or cause adverse conditions. Any actual change to an object (beyond what is noted above) persists only as long as you Sustain the spell.

Frostbite (>>)Cantrip Cold Concentrate Manipulate
Range 60 feet; Targets 1 creature
Defense Fortitude

An orb of biting cold coalesces around your target, freezing its body. The target takes 2d4 cold damage with a basic Fortitude save. On a critical failure, the target also gains weakness 1 to bludgeoning until the start of your next turn.

Heightened (+1) The damage increases by 1d4 and the weakness on a critical failure increases by 1.

Spells
Heal (> - >>>)Healing Manipulate Vitality
Range varies; Targets 1 willing living creature or 1 undead creature

You channel vital energy to heal the living or damage the undead. If the target is a willing living creature, you restore 1d8 Hit Points. If the target is undead, you deal that amount of vitality damage to it, and it gets a basic Fortitude save. The number of actions you spend when Casting this Spell determines its targets, range, area, and other parameters.
The spell has a range of touch.
(concentrate) The spell has a range of 30 feet. If you're healing a living creature, increase the Hit Points restored by 8.
(concentrate) You disperse vital energy in a 30-foot emanation. This targets all living and undead creatures in the burst.

Heightened (+1) The amount of healing or damage increases by 1d8, and the extra healing for the 2-action version increases by 8.

Fear (>>)Concentrate Emotion Fear Manipulate Mental
Defense Will; Duration varies

You plant fear in the target; it must attempt a Will save.

Critical Success The target is unaffected.
Success The target is frightened 1.
Failure The target is frightened 2.
Critical Failure The target is frightened 3 and fleeing for 1 round.

Heightened (3rd) You can target up to five creatures.

Focus Spells
Untamed Form (>>)Uncommon Concentrate Druid Focus Manipulate Polymorph
Duration varies

You reach within for a different part of yourself, and you set it free, transforming your body into another form. You polymorph into any form listed in pest form, which lasts 10 minutes. All other untamed form shapes last 1 minute. You can add more shapes to your untamed form list with druid feats; your feat might grant you some or all of the shapes from a given polymorph spell. When you transform into a shape granted by a spell, you gain all the effects of the shape you chose from a version of the spell heightened to untamed form's rank. Untamed form allows you to use your own shapeshifting training more easily than most polymorph spells. When you choose to use your own attack modifier while polymorphed instead of the form's default attack modifier, you gain a +2 status bonus to your attack rolls.

Heightened (2nd) You can transform into shapes listed in animal form.

Untamed Shift (> - >>)Uncommon Concentrate Druid Focus Manipulate Morph
Duration 1 minute

You transform just a part of your body. Choose any one effect that matches an untamed order feat you have.
• Untamed Form Your hands transform into incredibly sharp claws. Untamed claws are an unarmed attack, have the agile and finesse traits, and deal 1d6 slashing damage. You can still hold and use items with your hands while they're transformed by this spell, but you must have a hand free to attack with it.
• Insect Shape Your mouth becomes deadly jaws. Untamed jaws are an unarmed attack that deal 1d8 piercing damage.
• Elemental Shape You shift your body to be partially composed of elemental matter, granting you resistance 5 to critical hits and precision damage.
• Plant Shape Your arms become long vines, increasing your reach to 10 feet (or 15 feet with a reach weapon).
• Soaring Shape You must cast untamed shift using 2 actions for this benefit. You grow wings from your back, gaining a fly Speed of 30 feet.
Heightened (6th) You can choose up to two effects from the list. Untamed claws leave terrible, ragged wounds that also deal 2d6 persistent bleed damage on a hit, and untamed jaws are envenomed, also dealing 2d6 persistent poison damage on a hit

Heightened (10th) You can choose up to three effects from the list. Untamed claws deal 4d6 persistent bleed damage on a hit, and untamed jaws deal 4d6 persistent poison damage on a hit.

Pest Form (>>)Concentrate Manipulate Polymorph
Duration 10 minutes

You transform into the battle form of a Tiny animal, such as a cat, insect, lizard, or rat. You can decide the specific type of animal (such as a rat or praying mantis), but this has no effect on your Size or statistics. While in this form, you gain the animal trait, and you can't make Strikes. You can Dismiss the spell. You gain the following statistics and abilities:
• AC = 15 + your level. Ignore your armor's check penalty and Speed reduction.
• Speed 20 feet.
• Weakness 5 to physical damage. (If you take physical damage in this form, you take 5 additional damage.)
• Low-light vision and imprecise scent 30 feet.
• Acrobatics and Stealth modifiers of +10, unless your own is higher; Athletics modifier –4.

Heightened (4th) You can turn into a flying creature, such as a bird, which grants you a fly Speed of 20 feet.

Equipment

Studded Leather Armor
4 Javelins
Spear
Adventurers Pack
Primal Symbol
Healer's Toolkit
Total Funds - 5 gp

Annah does, furtively, overcome her shyness in order to approach and take a couple slices of mango. She's a big girl and still growing and you wouldn't know how much energy all the fretting and worrying consumes. She does her best to remember the instructions Esi gives her... and for certain takes the tour even if she may like to hole up in her room for a bit. She decides to take her beads and for now make a bracelet of them to put around her wrist... she can keep a good lookout on them that way.

She took note about how the other students were asking about shrines or temples to their Gods. For her part... well, thankfully she didn't really need to ask where she ought to fulfill her spiritual needs. In truth, she couldn't fully accept this lovely lodging as her home even if she wanted to... as a member of her particular druid sect, she must never cast away the wilds... even if it is a bit rainy and wet. To be safe, she'll try to sleep outdoors at least half of the time in the academy. Thankfully, her room had a window so she could slip in and out that way.

"T-Thank you for the instruction... and for the mangos" Says Annah, the first to Esi and the second to Chizire.

Magaambya

"image.png.d6aa9bb294a3d1a38045f5ee8d904f8e.pngKeep the umbrellas. If you're interested I'll show you how to make them later."

"Temples of all sizes dot the streets of Nantambu," Esi explains, "Noxola is probably the best person to speak to about religious matters. Maybe Mariama but I'd try Noxola first. Both of them are out at the moment. Esi is fine, honestly."

image.png.62a44ece734a6f82fe023208b9b5d740.png"Right, right, right," Chizire interrupts, "Adanye, Gozreh, Mazludeh, Irez, Nethys, and Shelyn have the biggest temples. I think there might be a small shrine to the Dawnflower but it's not a big religion in these parts. Someone can show you the way later."

"So, important thing is, you're a cohort, on account of you all arriving at the same time," the catfolk speaks quickly, rushing through the details, "Cohorts at the Magaambya are initiate groups that shares the same class schedule and Perquisite work schedule. You'll rotate duties with other cohorts so we all get a day of the week off from work to do our own thing, like brewing and drinking." He winks at Olis, appreciating someone else who likes alcohol.

"I've got this toft, a big jug with a sealable lid, that I preserve fruit in. I've just layered it with mango and added the rum. It'll be ready to drink in a couple of months. I've got one ready to open soon though if you want to give it a try. Coconut rum, Carissa, pear, orange, boabab, and dates, all layered with bananas for extra sweetness."

OOC

Yes, you should now have two beads. You can get more fairly easily if you just want to wear them to show off.

OOC Scene Notes

Show Bookkeeping

INITIATIVE CONDITIONS

MECHANICS DESCRIPTIONS

Not in Use!!

Default Marching Order

CHARACTER STATUS

Annah Caeliria

Olis Kraawkaw

Marica  

Show Active Map

Kraawkaw

LN
Medium
Tengu
Skyborn Tengu
Humanoid

HP 14

Speed 25 feet

"Someone can show you the way later."

Kraawkaw wasn't certain whether this was a hint from the catfolk that their --- cohort --- was following a welcoming schedule or just a bit of whimsy.

Whilst eager to establish some contact with his co-religionists, he didn't want to make an undue issue of it on his first day in this new place.

Perhaps, umm, Olis, we might go in search together soon?

The Tengu then thanked Esi for the well-crafted umbrella and waited politely for the others to pose questions and for Esi to continue the guided tour. He was eager to learn more about their training and, in particular, about the so-called Branches.

I'll need to be watchful, he thought to himself. The Tengu wasn't abstemious on principle, but his race was small and lightweight. A taste would have to be sufficient, he hoped, for fellowship's sake.

OOC

ACTIONS