Ooc

Rakle

12 hours ago, Rakle said:

Is Pearl spending any FCB on hp? I'm getting 27 hp before FCB.

6hp (level 1) + 16 hp (level 2 to 5) +5 hp (con) =27

Yep. Thank you. Forgot to add FCB +1 to HP for LV. 5.

I was also quite under allocated on skill points for some reason.

Should be good to go now.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Terran said:

Is the hero point awarded for having less than 3 points is in addition to the normal hero point we get each level up?

Everyone is at 3 hero pts.

Edited by Rakle (see edit history)

Ok, I will reduce my points back to three. I thought we got a hero point each time we leveled according the Pathfinder SRD.

I guess I need to use them more if replacement is the main way to get new points.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you entering the compound? Or is Raze staying outside the walls? The walls are stone and are over 10' tall. She will not see much unless she climbs to the top of them, or goes inside.

She will surveille the exterior of complex from various hiding positions around the wall, listening for any sounds and looking for any entrances/gates/portcullis/etc. or anything taller than the wall across the street outside of the complex or anything so tall on the dark folk's sides that it sticks up higher than the wall inside the complex.

After acquiring this information from hiding, she will sneak back to the party position and tell them what she saw, smelt, and heard.

Also, any portals in the wall. Anything taller than the wall in compound. And any building in the area that could be ascended to look over wall. And any good place to climb the wall, if needed.