Ooc

Rakle

Let me know if this won't work.

I went for total thematic effect instead of practicality and to show off her fire immunity.

If it won't work, then she will just draw a dagger and sneak attack with it next.

Please advise.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Terran said:

Let me know if this won't work.

I went for total thematic effect instead of practicality and to show off her fire immunity.

If it won't work, then she will just draw a dagger and sneak attack with it next.

Please advise.

The tail is just an extra limb for holding or retrieving items. It doesn't give you an extra action or extra attack. You can either attack yourself and esobak as one target, or attempt the escape. Those are both standard actions. Pick which one you want to do.

I thought the tail could curl over her head like a third arm and simply drop the flask on top of herself.

I already failed the escape attempt.

The fire was a theatrical back up.

So, go with the profound dice failure I suppose.

Next time, if she ever stupid enough to try flanking and gets grappled, she will try to gut someone instead. 😀

Thank the gods this is a dress rehearsal.

1 hour ago, Terran said:

I thought the tail could curl over her head like a third arm and simply drop the flask on top of herself.

I already failed the escape attempt.

The fire was a theatrical back up.

So, go with the profound dice failure I suppose.

Next time, if she ever stupid enough to try flanking and gets grappled, she will try to gut someone instead. 😀

Thank the gods this is a dress rehearsal.

I mean if you can retrieve the item, you could just drop it in your square and it shatter on the ground right?

10 minutes ago, Steel Warrior said:

I mean if you can retrieve the item, you could just drop it in your square and it shatter on the ground right?

I think that would be considered an activation. I think dropping it would just be dropping it. (intact)

1 minute ago, Steel Warrior said:

I mean things break when dropped, or stepped on.

I get the idea of it. I'd say it's 100% against RAI and RAW though. I might argue for it if she were on the ceiling and it fell more than 5 feet.

1 hour ago, Steel Warrior said:

Time to save up for
Mischieveous Tail

Oooooh 👀. That's a new one in my database. Two feat investment is tough but pretty sweet on the right build.

One day I would like to make a build with as many natural attacks as possible. (Sans synth summoner of course)

Adding a tail for a lil dagger or whatever would be icing.

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Steel Warrior said:

4 hours ago, Steel Warrior said:

I mean things break when dropped, or stepped on.

Full damage and full effects require the direct hit of an attack. Attacked squares only cause splash damage.