Ooc

Rakle

2 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

Sure, I just switched over from dark mode, myself, because it seems to have some problems and the text color is considerably lighter in the classic theme.

Has it been that same color of blue the whole time?

Testing?

👆 Better?

Thanks! I know you were probably trying to avoid using the same blue as Raze, so this is much clearer :)

I just reviewed our treasure list.

I would like to get permission for Raisin to wear one of our four Cloaks of Resistance +1. Return to loot when not needed.

Also, if there are no objections, I would also like to claim the Handy Haversack so she can carry more stuff to help us, and to haul away treasure for us to divide. (Right now she is at max weight without being encumbered).

Finally, since we are going into a major battle, I think we should arm-up.

I would like Raisin to carry some or all of these items for party use to survive what's coming. If not used, then they will be returned to the treasure list to be claimed or sold. Use in combat or return to loot and sell

Oil of Hold Portal
Potion of Sanctuary
3 Alchemist Fire
3 Antitoxins
4 vials of holy water
3 Cure Light Wounds Potions

She will also need to replace 1 Spider Climb potions, 2 Hide from Undead potions, 1 Bull's Strength potion from the Temple stores, where she acquired them in the first place and which were used in the rescue of their cleric, and a Cat's Grace Potion if possible.

A potion to Remove Paralysis might be useful if Anhotep can sweet talk the clergy into helping out!

Note, I selected items thinking, what can I do in emergencies, or if PCs go down, are poisoned or even paralyzed since Raisin has no magic options.

IS THIS OKAY?

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

Speaking of powering up for a boss battle, Pearl has about half of her daily spells left.

The group might benefit from getting a blast wand that she can spam, when her spells run out

A small light crossbow might help.

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

If Pearl can use the Wand of Scorching Ray that Anhotep has, she's welcome to it. It has five charges. Anhotep can use something else on mummies and the like. She's also welcome to a wand of grease with 9 charges.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Terran said:

I just reviewed our treasure list.

I would like to get permission for Raisin to wear one of our four Cloaks of Resistance +1. Return to loot when not needed.

Also, if there are no objections, I would also like to claim the Handy Haversack so she can carry more stuff to help us, and to haul away treasure for us to divide. (Right now she is at max weight without being encumbered).

Finally, since we are going into a major battle, I think we should arm-up.

I would like Raisin to carry some or all of these items for party use to survive what's coming. If not used, then they will be returned to the treasure list to be claimed or sold. Use in combat or return to loot and sell

Oil of Hold Portal
Potion of Sanctuary
3 Alchemist Fire
3 Antitoxins
4 vials of holy water
3 Cure Light Wounds Potions

She will also need to replace 1 Spider Climb potions, 2 Hide from Undead potions, 1 Bull's Strength potion from the Temple stores, where she acquired them in the first place and which were used in the rescue of their cleric, and a Cat's Grace Potion if possible.

A potion to Remove Paralysis might be useful if Anhotep can sweet talk the clergy into helping out!

Note, I selected items thinking, what can I do in emergencies, or if PCs go down, are poisoned or even paralyzed since Raisin has no magic options.

IS THIS OKAY?

I'd say just grab the cloak. We've got 4, and Dros doesn't need one, so there's enough for everyone. Put a note next to the entry that Raisin's grabbed one.

If folks are interested, I can set up a loot tracking/distribution sheet like I have for other games, so people can claim stuff against their individual shares, and it'll auto adjust the final loot distribution values per person against the gear they've claimed.

50 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

If Pearl can use the Wand of Scorching Ray that Anhotep has, she's welcome to it. It has five charges. Anhotep can use something else on mummies and the like. She's also welcome to a wand of grease with 9 charges.

If you feel it's better she uses it... It would be her back up. She doesn't need the UMD roll though, of course. Will Anhotep have a viable option?

She has a few scrolls of grease left.

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Steel Warrior said:

@Rakle To be fair, they should at least let us get some rest before doing a fight, since we already used up most of our daily resources.

That would be more fair, but this fight isn't about fairness. It is about impressing the head of the militant unit (aka the inquisitors) of this temple. You can lose and still impress him.

DM - How high is the ceiling?

Everyone - We could form up and try to defend a single corner.

That would provide a rear pocket of relative safety for casters to sling spells with AoO and for severely injured to fall back into if necessary.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Terran said:

That would provide a rear pocket of relative safety for casters to sling spells with AoO and for severely injured to fall back into if necessary.

25 feet in the arena.

4 hours ago, Terran said:

I'm on board.

My two cents though is that we should press forward and strike hard, so Nahkt can't target the whole group with an AoE.

I think our two warriors can each engage an Esobok. They're basically animals and aren't likely to fight strategically.

Anhotep, Raze and Pearl can take out Nahkt from range then join in to finish off the beasts.

-----

Not entirely sure. I posted, then saw this, and so temporarily retracted Dros' movement.

I don't know how necessary defending a corner is, especially given that part of this is likely about making a good showing, regardless of how well we do in the end. Bunkering down might count against us, might be a point in our favor. It's hard to say.