Ooc

Rakle

How would she get one?

I don't see anyone in the game thread providing Raze with such an item.

I assume you are joking, but holding off posting for a few minutes for a response in case I missed something, which is entirely possible.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Eborne1 said:

@Rakle Probably better that I retain the spell, since the roll was so bad. But I believe spells with a (D) written after them on their description are free to dismiss.

Concentration spells are free to dismiss. Dismissible requires a standard action to activate the cancelation phrase.

(D) Dismissible

If the duration line ends with “(D),” you can dismiss the spell at will. You must be within range of the spell’s effect and must speak words of dismissal, which are usually a modified form of the spell’s verbal component. If the spell has no verbal component, you can dismiss the effect with a gesture. Dismissing a spell is a standard action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

Gotcha. I really like Google 's generative AI, but it gets a lot of things wrong.

Yeah. It seems to get 2/3 of the details, and misses the other 1/3 when it comes to game rules.

Edited by Rakle (see edit history)

I'm not sure. I guess b/c Raze was 'surprising!' 😀 LoL

I included the +2 for flanking the attack roll.

Normally, I would use a Hero Action Point to get a die re-roll, but seems extreme in a faux simulation.

1 hour ago, Terran said:

I'm not sure. I guess b/c Raze was 'surprising!' 😀 LoL

I included the +2 for flanking the attack roll.

Normally, I would use a Hero Action Point to get a die re-roll, but seems extreme in a faux simulation.

Don't use it for this fight. Save them for a real fight.

5 hours ago, Terran said:

How would she get one?

I don't see anyone in the game thread providing Raze with such an item.

I assume you are joking, but holding off posting for a few minutes for a response in case I missed something, which is entirely possible.

She's had one since here. I don't remember it being used, so she should still have it.