Ooc

Rakle

Anhotep acted. It's up to the other side how they take that. If they stop as conversation continues, then I guess it's conversation time. If they ignore the conversation and just strike then conversation's over. I generally think that as of Anhotep's action.. it's just not in our purview as to how things proceed.

The Scarab's agreement with the church was dealing with undead. Then the group was asked to help rescue the priest. You have the priest, and the group hasn't seen any evidence of undead in this basement. . . Moot point since Anhotep tried to attack

I am disappointed, because I really did not want to fight. I already took some heavy blows from being sapped by the previous guards, and if they could do that to me, there's no telling what the ones inside are capable of, but now I have 5 surrounding us and if they are rogue in nature, a couple could potentially hit me with sneak attack damage while flanking.

Ramad shakes his fist at Anhotep!

2 hours ago, Steel Warrior said:

I am disappointed, because I really did not want to fight. I already took some heavy blows from being sapped by the previous guards, and if they could do that to me, there's no telling what the ones inside are capable of, but now I have 5 surrounding us and if they are rogue in nature, a couple could potentially hit me with sneak attack damage while flanking.

Ramad shakes his fist at Anhotep!

It's usually the most involved players that direct the flow of the game. Anyway, if there's one thing Anhotep is good at, it's healing.

Let me see..

You blast your enemies with a searing beam of fire. You may fire one ray, plus one additional ray for every four levels beyond 3rd (to a maximum of three rays at 11th level). Each ray requires a ranged touch attack to hit and deals 4d6 points of fire damage. The rays may be fired at the same or different targets, but all rays must be aimed at targets within 30 feet of each other and fired simultaneously.

Seems it's not a case of objects in the rear view mirror may appear larger than they are. :)

5 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

Let me see..

You blast your enemies with a searing beam of fire. You may fire one ray, plus one additional ray for every four levels beyond 3rd (to a maximum of three rays at 11th level). Each ray requires a ranged touch attack to hit and deals 4d6 points of fire damage. The rays may be fired at the same or different targets, but all rays must be aimed at targets within 30 feet of each other and fired simultaneously.

Seems it's not a case of objects in the rear view mirror may appear larger than they are. :)

As the cleric fires a blast, all the bad guys decide to beat up on the large ifrit LOL

1 hour ago, Steel Warrior said:

As the cleric fires a blast, all the bad guys decide to beat up on the large ifrit LOL

Your blocking the room. Only one can get to Anhotep.