Ooc

Rakle

18 hours ago, Terran said:

DM - Last round, there was no mention of Raisin's attack which was a 27 and should have hit smuggler 2 for 4 points of piercing damage.

THere was a glitch in the post, and I had to redo it. So your comment was lost, but the damage was applied. You're the reason why his green health bar isn't at full.

Posted (edited)
On 3/1/2024 at 2:08 PM, Terran said:

I guess it raises the question - Can we see that the boss is wearing a mask? or is that just the pic?

He is wearing a mask. It looks nice but it doesn't look like priceless artifact.

Edited by Rakle (see edit history)

I wouldn't object to killing them. Might not be much profit for them to fight, but there certainly could be a good amount of profit for us.

Ordering a disbanding and annoucing that we're confiscating all their things to fund our much more righteous endeavors seems appropriate. Outright murdering them might be extreme, given @Rakle's description. (Even if the result ends up being the same)

I'm waiting on Anhotep to act, which will determine much of Raisin's actions.

Please note that I have surgery scheduled for tomorrow.

Should be back online right away, but if not please NPC Raze.

5 hours ago, Terran said:

I'm waiting on Anhotep to act, which will determine much of Raisin's actions.

Please note that I have surgery scheduled for tomorrow.

Should be back online right away, but if not please NPC Raze.

No problem. Get well soon.

So... Pearl has few qualms about murder hobo-ing to a point but does this not conflict with Anhotep's alignment as a cleric of a good diety?

They ARE basically surrendering...

Should we not at least tell them we're taking them in?

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Eborne1 said:

So... Pearl has few qualms about murder hobo-ing to a point but does this not conflict with Anhotep's alignment as a cleric of a good diety?

They ARE basically surrendering...

Should we not at least tell them we're taking them in?

I can see how Eborne is operating from a misapprehension. I am posting in 15 minute breaks between classes. In this instance, it seemed to me that MW had swallowed my post and then I got interrupted by a student. So had to go do my job. I now find that MW had not swallowed my post and come home to find myself being accused of being a murder hobo player and ignorant of alignment boundaries

So that I understand.

That being said Eborne and I are seem to be seeing different things. I am seeing.. 'you may go with our hostage'. Eborne is seeing 'we are surrendering'.

Rakle, are they surrendering?

Now that I have some time. I will go ahead and finish my post.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)