Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Ooc

Rakle

Does Raze's AC still have the effects of a spell (protection from evil?) that gives a temporary boost to deflection AC?

The only buff she has was just added by Anhotep, Blessings of the Watch.

I put in on my last post just so I did not forget to do it later (for when I clone for the next post).

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Eborne1 said:

No, that was my fault. I misread the DM's post. He jumped back and forth between characters and I thought it was our guy who gave up. Editing now.

:)

1 minute ago, Eborne1 said:

Hmm... I may have erred again. Is casting time increased for spells prepared ahead of time with metamagic?

I don't think so. I think casting time is increased if you are spontaneous.

1 minute ago, Starhawk said:
3 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

Hmm... I may have erred again. Is casting time increased for spells prepared ahead of time with metamagic?

I don't think so

That's correct. I just confirmed. Thank you.

Raze will delay until right after Madame Zelda, since the goblin's caster's success or failure to trip the ruffian will dictate my PC's actions.

Not waiving her action this round, just waiting for the results of the spell before Raisin acts.

Thanks! 😀

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

20 hours ago, Terran said:

Raze will delay until right after Madame Zelda, since the goblin's caster's success or failure to trip the ruffian will dictate my PC's actions.

Not waiving her action this round, just waiting for the results of the spell before Raisin acts.

Thanks! 😀

He is tripped. He ran so he lost his dex modifier, and that lowered his CMD enough . .