Ooc

Rakle

I've got a fairly large snow storm in the forecast - ideally, it won't be an issue, but due to where I live, if the power goes out on a wide scale, it's often a minimum of several days to get it restored and there's no cell service here either. Feel free to NPC Dros as necessary.

6 hours ago, dhemon said:

I've got a fairly large snow storm in the forecast - ideally, it won't be an issue, but due to where I live, if the power goes out on a wide scale, it's often a minimum of several days to get it restored and there's no cell service here either. Feel free to NPC Dros as necessary.

ok

Turned out to not be too bad, fortunately. About a foot of snow, and I only lost power for a few hours this afternoon. Guessing they shut it off to do work on a line down the... line, because the storm had stopped by then.

It's just an observation, not a criticism, but Steel Warrior is the slowest posting player out of all of us. So, purely from a practical standpoint, putting the onus on Ramad to lead us might not be the best idea. :)

I will move Ramad forward. Mechanically it will not change much. The darkness is a twenty-foot radius. As soon, as Ramad gets close to the room, the pitch blackness will be noticeable. They didn't see or hear Raisin. The arrow flying past them is the only hint of an attack.

Edited by Rakle (see edit history)

Well, firstly, when I made the suggestion, I'd forgotten that 'darkness' was a touch attack. So my thought was that Raze was already past the opening and there was a risk of exposure if she came back or Pearl went over there. Plus Raze may wish to fight from range. Droz and Ramad are likely similar in Stealth. Ramad is going to be at the center of the fighting once things kick off.

I also considered rolling the coin toward the two thugs........

If DM allows and party wants Pearl to put the coin somewhere else, I think that should still be feasible.

There is almost too much to retrocon.

Zelda cast the spell on coin given to Ramad who is back away from the guard's room so they couldn't see it until he ran into battle presumably with a double-move action.

However, as Starhawk pointed out, perhaps another PC should have been chosen.

As Eborne said, perhaps that coin could be given to another however.

Also, the DM placed the darkness spell in an area or presumed that Ramad moved up which spooked the guards into sounding an alert and moving back, even though the spell was cast and should have remained outside their point of view.

It kind of just got accidently messed up a little is all.

I suggest we simply play through the matter and move forward. :)

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Terran said:

There is too much to retrocon.

Zelda cast the spell on Ramad who is back away from the guard's room so they couldn't see it until he ran into battle presumably with a double-move action.

However, as Starhawk pointed out, perhaps another PC should have been chosen.

Also, the DM placed the darkness spell in an area or presumed that Ramad moved up which spooked the guards into sounding an alert and moving back, even though the spell was cast and should have remained outside their point of view.

It kind of just got accidently messed up a little is all.

I suggest we simply play through the matter and move forward. :)

Eloquently put!