Ooc

Rakle

I might argue for it if she were on the ceiling and it fell more than 5 feet.

You don't know how long her tail is, or having you been looking!!!!!

LoL

5+ ft. rule to break sounds reasonable to me! :)

Thanks for the heads up on the tail feat as well!

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

48 minutes ago, Terran said:

Could she use the tail to draw a flask of oil, pour the oil on herself and gain a bonus to escape artist check to escape grapple?

As a move and standard action? I don't think lantern oil has that sort of viscous property. But it would probably have to be a bonus given in the item description.

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Eborne1 said:

@Rakle Double check Raze's being an "Outsider" and immune to the Esobok 's soul stealing ability.

Native outsiders still have a separate soul. Otherwise death would permanent for any native outsider PC.

Outsider wording:

Unlike most living creatures, an outsider does not have a dual nature—its soul and body form one unit. When an outsider is slain, no soul is set loose. Spells that restore souls to their bodies, such as raise dead, reincarnate, and resurrection, don’t work on an outsider. It takes a different magical effect, such as limited wish, wish, miracle, or true resurrection to restore it to life. An outsider with the native subtype can be raised, reincarnated, or resurrected just as other living creatures can be.

Yeah I read that. I suppose you could infer that. I just figured it would specifically state that their (native outsiders) soul was separate, since it was so specific about the wording in the outsider description.

9 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

@Rakle Are we leveling up now?

Officially the level-up occurs just before the group rests, but there is only another post or two before it happens.

Once again, I can't find the list of loot we recovered.

Perhaps it would be possible to put that link up in the Loot Thread, in addition to the spreadsheet.

That would be great and very helpful for quck easy access

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

5 minutes ago, Terran said:

Once again, I can't find the list of loot we recovered.

Perhaps it would be possible to put that link up in the Loot Thread, in addition to the spreadsheet.

That would a

There's a loot link thread under the Game tab
Here's the google sheet