Questions and Clarifications

Black Wyvern

57 minutes ago, Black Wyvern said:

4' and yeah it is wide enough and stable enough to stand on top of as long as you stay on the dry part. It is only where it is wet that falling off becomes an issue.

can I edit my post and have Duggrule climb up on top of the dam or just wait?

Edited by Excior (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Lets not gum up the IC with marching order discussion. Make your preferences for marching order here. It is probably best if one person take the initiative of creating the order and the others can chime in.

Duggrule will take point, he is short and a fighter then perhaps the halfling then from there put the magic user in the middle and cleric with another warrior in the rear.

Hey X, I made a mistake in my last post. We are using some of Greyhawk but not all of it. There is no infravision in this game. Vision works like it does in the original '74 rules, pre-Greyhawk. Dwarves and elves have night vision of unlimited range (seeing as if it was daylight out), but still need artificial light underground.

Edited by Black Wyvern (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Black Wyvern said:

Hey X, I made a mistake in my last post. We are using some of Greyhawk but not all of it. There is no infravision in this game. Vision works like it does in the original '74 rules, pre-Greyhawk. Dwarves and elves have night vision of unlimited range (seeing as if it was daylight out), but still need artificial light underground.

ok, no problem

Seems like this is what we are talking:

Barlo

Duggrule
Zyira
Marzipo
Lionel
Red Max

With Barlo slipping behind Duggrule if there is trouble.
Someone in the main group should have a torch if Barlo is taking his ahead with him.

9 minutes ago, Black Wyvern said:

Seems like this is what we are talking:

Barlo

Duggrule
Zyira
Marzipo
Lionel
Red Max

With Barlo slipping behind Duggrule if there is trouble.
Someone in the main group should have a torch if Barlo is taking his ahead with him.

I think even if there is room for two abreast, we would be wise to stay single file if we are in a wide enough space Barlo can drop back and stand with Duggrule while the rest react in a like manner.