OOC (NCR)

hakootoko

• 1 month later...

@GleefulNihilism

"OOC: Quick Draw to Draw Weapon for Free

Minor Fast Shot reduces AP costs for 2nd Attack by 1, which I believe normally costs 2?

So if anyone wants to donate an RP we can go for a double-tap to start. :D 

As I understand it we all have AP pools up to 6 and you can donate AP from your own pool to a group pool that also caps at 6.

So AGI + Small Guns + 2 since Tagged?"

From what I understand, there is only one AP pool for the whole group. It looks like Satch added 2 to the pool with his Rally roll, so you can use 1 AP.

Your Small Guns is tagged, which increases your chance of a critical, but your success rate is still AGI + Small Guns.

I had a couple questions about the scene. So we know there are three, but what do they look like? Do they have two mouths maybe? Also I was wondering what the terrain is like, I don't need a map, but maybe some descriptors to work with.

Should I have pre-rolled my attack and damage or hold that for later? Maybe just list the details for reference? The rules for using Dogmeat in a fight were spread across three different parts in the book, so it took me a sec, 🙃. Turns out he really is the good-est-boy!

On 1/24/2024 at 3:19 PM, Couch Potato Rex said:

I had a couple questions about the scene. So we know there are three, but what do they look like? Do they have two mouths maybe? Also I was wondering what the terrain is like, I don't need a map, but maybe some descriptors to work with.

Should I have pre-rolled my attack and damage or hold that for later? Maybe just list the details for reference? The rules for using Dogmeat in a fight were spread across three different parts in the book, so it took me a sec, 🙃. Turns out he really is the good-est-boy!

I posted an image in the latest post. :)

That I think listing your info will work best, and I can adjust sensibly if something happens to no longer make your action valid.

On 1/28/2024 at 1:41 PM, Laird_Thorne said:

I think listing your info will work best

Okay. Jane has a readied attack on an opponent that moves into Close Range. She is using a pipe gun which has the Close QuartersCan be used with enemies within Reach without increasing difficulty. and UnreliableRolls a complication on a 19 or 20. traits. Her TN is 12 (AGI 9 + Small Guns 3 + Tagged), if she succeeds Dogmeat can apply Attack DogWhen Dogmeat assists on one of
your attacks, he must move within Reach of the
target, and he inflicts his own melee damage on
the target if the attack is successful.
for added damage. The gun has 3 dice (Physical) and Dogmeat does 2 dice (Vicious, Physical).

I think that cover it.

Moved and attacked. Hopefully I've got these game mechanics right. "Vicious" means each Effect does an extra point of damage, and "Persistent" means each Effect makes it last another round? I assumed the rattlers only required one success, and added 1 AP to the Pool because I rolled two successes.