OOC (NCR)

hakootoko

Yeah, 4d from the base weapon, 2d from the upgrade, and 2d from strength. But in this system, each die only does 1 point on average. The damage rolled (11, due to vicious) wouldn't kill any of us in one shot, so I doubt it'll kill the snake outright. Perhaps, since it's a cutting attack, it lopped one head off and the rest of the snake will bleed out next round.

Snake for dinner! And not snake full of lead shot!

I dunno. Three of us have 10 or less hp with maybe 1 DR for physical attacks. Add in that attacks causing 5 or more damage are crits which inflict an injury and when the target is reduced to zero they get a second injury means most folk will be down and rolling death saves pretty fast.

Lead free food is a bonus though.

I think there was a misunderstanding for Jane's damage dice. The extra two were from Dogmeat, not the fire rate of the gun. Mechanically it all works out the same this time around, just didn't want to blow through her limited ammo on the first round.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, hakootoko said:

I only see 3 rolled effects on Satch, btw

if that's the case itd at least make the check a lot more passable C:

i didn't realize how bad Satch'd be with guns without a 3 point tag so he's probably just gonna be an AP generator and Rally every turn until we find an Energy Weapon lol