Chargen Rules and Questions

saithor

We'll be using the regular Chargen rules from the main book. I have most of the supplements so feel free to use content from any of them, although for the cases of Soulbound from the Death or Destruction factions just be aware some RP might be needed to explain why they joined this particular soulbinding. You an use the Freeform Archetype optional rule in the core book, but I would appreciate sticking with the published ones when possible.

If you have any questions about character creation, please put them here.

Edited by saithor (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Inquisitor D said:

Eh, I just was wondering about an in. :) Lots of possible concepts! I'm a liiitle tempted by Freeform Archetype - it's weird that there isn't an option for 'normal human warrior', but I'll mull it over.

Yeah, I was kinda looking things over and going, 'What if I wanna play a Dawnbringer Crusader?' Of course, that's just to disguise my true intentions of 'How can I get saithor to let me play a Skaven...'

7 minutes ago, ManicPixieFatGuy said:

Oh man, oh man. This is exciting.

Will not having the Shadows in the Mist book be an issue?

It's likely preferred that you don't have it, so the adventure is new and fresh to you. But there is a couple player things in there that could probably be shared here.

1 hour ago, ManicPixieFatGuy said:

That was my primary concern, the context and background that would be available to players / expected for them to know / stuff that should be considered while crafting characters etc

If I get home before the GM is able, I can shoot you some info from the book. The store I got mine from isn't in the Brick and Mortar program so no PDF for on the spot info. 🙄