Insight Wis +1 +1
Medicine Wis +1 +1
Perception+ Wis +1 +3
Survival+ Wis +1 +3
Deception Cha +0 +0
Intimidation Cha +0 +0
Performance Cha +0 +0
Persuasion Cha +0 +0

Equipment: Glaive1d20+5. 1d10+3 (Heavy, Reach, Two Hand), Greatsword1d20+5, 2d6+3 (Heavy, Two-Handed), Hand Axe x21d20+5, 1d6+3 (1-Handed, Throw 10 ft.) , Longbow (20 Arrows)1d20+2. 1d8 (Heavy, Two-Handed, 150-600 ft. ) , Chain Mail13+2 Dex Max , Dungeoneer's Pack, Dice Set, Set of Traveler's Cloth, InheritanceA document such as a map, a letter, or a journal

Feat: Martial AdeptYou have martial training that allows you to
perform special combat maneuvers.
You gain the following benefits:

-You learn two maneuvers of your choice from among
those available to the Battle Master archetype
in the fighter class. If a maneuver you use requires your target to make a saving throw to resist the maneuver's
effects, the saving throw DC equals 8 + your
proficiency bonus + your Strength or Dexterity modifier
(your choice).

- If you already have superiority dice, you gain one
more: otherwise, you have one superiority die, which
is a d6. This die is used to fuel your maneuvers.
A superiority die is expended when you use il. Vou
regain your expended superiority dice when you
finish a short or long rest.

Maneuvers (5d8):

BraceWhen a creature you can see moves into the reach you have with the melee weapon you're wielding, you can use your reaction to expend one superiority die and make one attack against the creature, using that weapon. If the attack hits, add the superiority die to the weapon's damage roll.

Grappling StrikeImmediately after you hit a creature with a melee attack on your turn, you can expend one superiority die and then try to grapple the target as a bonus action (see the Player's Handbook for rules on grappling). Add the superiority die to your Strength (Athletics) check.

Quick TossAs a bonus action, you can expend one superiority die and make a ranged attack with a weapon that has the thrown property. You can draw the weapon as part of making this attack. If you hit, add the superiority die to the weapon's damage roll.

Sweeping AttackWhen you hit a creature with a melee weapon attack, you can expend one superiority die to attempt to damage another creature with the same attack. Choose another creature within 5 feet of the original target and within your reach. If the original attack roll would hit the second creature, it takes damage equal to the number you roll on your superiority die. The damage is of the same type dealt by the original attack

Trip AttackWhen you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can expend one superiority die to attempt to knock the target down. You add the superiority die to the attack's damage roll, and if the target is Large or smaller, it must make a Strength saving throw. On a failed save, you knock the target prone

Edited 17 hours ago by Grudge (see edit history)
Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

Sorry, I forgot I couldn't just copy the hover-over (or more click-on as it's here) function as in OGMW. I fixed all of them. If you click on maneuvers or something else it should now show what it does. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also, should I add the Appearance, Personality, and Background once I'm done?

• 1 month later...

@SMARTAgentKC Sorry just when I was checking do I have enough coins to occupy Wiz's attention I realized I didn't told you about my inheritance since it is suggested to discuss it with GM. It's inheritor Background from Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide and is to quote: "Something of great value – not mere coin or wealth, but an object that has been entrusted to you and you alone. Your inheritance might have come directly to you from a member of your family, by right of birth, or it could have been left to you by a friend, a mentor, a teacher, or someone else important in your life. The revelation of your inheritance changed your life and might have set you on the path to adventure, but it could also come with many dangers, including those who covet your gift and want to take it from you – by force, if need be."

Since it can basically be anything at all, do you have anything in mind that would be plot-relevant, yeah I could take a better weapon or extra gold but it could be more interesting if it is related to the story somehow. If you don't have anything plot in mind do you have any suggestions?

okay I looked over stuff and I got a plot item. You received a Unicorn shaped Gold Medalion. This Medalion has a strange property, Once per day you can touch the 'horn' of the medallion against yourself or another and restore 10 Hitpoints, remove diseases and nullify poisons affecting the target. When you received this Medalion, the one who gave it to you said "A old friend of the family once said that Medalion's a key to a treasure in deep water. Now I'm not sure if he meant Deep Water as in under the sea or Waterdeep but I'm sure it can prove to be useful."

On 1/28/2024 at 1:21 AM, SMARTAgentKC said:

okay I looked over stuff and I got a plot item. You received a Unicorn shaped Gold Medalion. This Medalion has a strange property, Once per day you can touch the 'horn' of the medallion against yourself or another and restore 10 Hitpoints, remove diseases and nullify poisons affecting the target. When you received this Medalion, the one who gave it to you said "A old friend of the family once said that Medalion's a key to a treasure in deep water. Now I'm not sure if he meant Deep Water as in under the sea or Waterdeep but I'm sure it can prove to be useful."

Sounds, cool. We'll play it for now that Garth didn't think about particulars too much but he finds it very useful. I mean for 3rd lvl 10 HP is almost a third of health and poison and disease healing for a fighter without a permanent party is a godsend. So until it becomes relevant in some other way it is something useful he'd lug around. It's currently around his neck below the armor on a regular string.