friendly neighborhood

drealynn

Machine destroyed, Kate switches to Madame Mask, firing at her from her elevated perch. (using Stopping Power)

hit, no follow up shot. (4x4)+3 = 19 damage

Edited by Civit (see edit history)
Name
roll
3d6+5 6,4,4

Stat block

health 56 / 60 damage reduction 2 focus 60 DR 0 speed run 5 climb/swim 3 jump 3 glide 3

initiative modifier +2

sturdy 1 and 2

phase self, Disrupt Electronic

Attack Stance, Counterstrike Technique, Fast Strikes , Chain Strikes, Strike with an Edge, Leg Sweep , Do This All Day

Ability score defense score non combat score
melee 2 12 +2
agility 2 12 +2
resilience 2 12 +2
vigilance 2 12 +2
ego 0 10 +0
logic 2 12

+2

Focus on the machine to disable it -

initiative(2d6+2 2,2 6)

marvel(1d6 3 3)

phase disrupt(2d6 6,2 8)

marvel(1d6 2 2)

Hardcase will move to engage Madame Masque

Fast Strikes

Name
Fast Strikes
3d6 6,4,1

Posted (edited)

madame masque

melee 1 defense 11 m X 2 +1

agility 3 defense 13 m X 4 +3

resilience 2 defense 12

vigilance 2 defense 12

ego 2 defense 12 m X 2+2

logic 0 defense 10 m X 2 +0

traits beguiling determination leverage weapon sub machine gun

powers

accuracy 2

martial arts

attack stance concentration the char doubles their melee ability bonus to damage

counterstrike technique while attack stance is active reaction to a close attack 5 focus the character deals half the attackers regular damage to the attacker

fast strikes the character splits their attack to make two close attacks against separate targets within reach against separate targets or focus on a single target make a single melee attack against there melee defense on a success the target takes half damage on fantastic success takes full damage

ranged weapons

double tap the character makes a ranged attack if attack is success the enemy takes regular damage on a fantastic success the enemy takes double damage and takes bleeding

point blank parry reaction an enemy within 2 spaces misses an attack against char cost 5 focus

the character makes a ranges attack against the enemy who missed them if attack is success the enemy takes normal damage on fantastic success the enemy takes double damage and is bleeding.

snap shooting snap shooting the character splits two ranged attacks against separate targets or focus on a single target make a single agility attack against there agility defense on a success the target takes half damage on fantastic success takes full damage and is bleeding

With the speed of a cobra Madame Masque strikes out at Hardcase shrieking with rage. Even with a devastating blow he is able to phase right through it.

counterstrike technique while attack stance is active reaction to a close attack 5 focus the character deals half the attackers regular damage to the attacker

18/60 hp 55/60 focus

Edited by drealynn (see edit history)
Name
counterstrike
3d6+1 1,1,3

WhiteTiger.png.2b2a087ad9044df1a83c08d808146c8b.pngWhite Tiger

M/A/R/V/E/L: 2/3/2/1/3/1 Initiative: +1 HP: 49/60 Focus: 30/30 Karma: 2/2 Conditions: None

White Tiger would deal with the bleeding later, she had to help and finish off these people. The woman in the Bronze Mask seemed to be the leader. White Tiger unleashed her claws and moved to attack Madam Masque. "Arrawrrr!" 

image.png.8c00a1138a244b537d3390989508fd3d.png

The White Tiger entered an attack stance and attacked Madam Masque Viciously.

Vicious Attack

OOC:

Madam Masque Melee Defense is 11. With Attack Stance her damage bonus is doubled so it at a +4 instead of +2.

Edited by mykesfree (see edit history)
Name
Vicious Attack
3d6+2 5,1,1

With expert ease White Tiger takes down Madame Masque knocking her unconscious before she can flee. One other hydra agent goes down to Hardcase while the other two try to run down the alley ways. Several white unmarked trucks pull up as several men in suits marked with little badges labeled F.E.A.R standing for Federal Emergency Aid and response pile out to surround the agents and arrest them.

A medical officer rushes over to Indigo and Steve Rogers but sadly shakes his head "There was nothing you could do son he was gone when he hit the ground, I'm sorry."

An African American man with a long black trench coat and a eyepatch man enters the scene clapping his hands in an impressed way. "I haven't seen teamwork like that in a long time. It seems we need a Team again come with me I can explain what happened here." He would gesture for the heroes the follow him. Those with Shield connections would know him as Nick Fury the former director.

Assuming everyone would follow Fury meet the heroes in an abandoned warehouse nearby. "I know you have lots of questions, we have a limited amount of time to stop what is happening. I'll do my best to answer." he would nod in respect waiting patiently.

image.png.54e0f8f02b6ecda9edb357947e88ed51.pngWhite Tiger

M/A/R/V/E/L: 2/3/2/1/3/1 Initiative: +1 HP: 49/60 Focus: 30/30 Karma: 2/2 Conditions: Bleeding stopped.

Alya couldn't believe it! She was here on a mission with S.H.E.I.L.D and with Nick Freaking Fury, so much for going back to the family today.

She contained her excitement behind some discipline "Yes Sir. The White Tiger has your back, sir."  she paused. "No questions from me sir, just tell me the objective and I will do it."

Indigo joins the others to hear what Fury has to say but stays quiet until Fury opens the floor for questions. Indigo is clearly still shaken by the loss of Captain America.

Who or what did Captain America die to stop from coming through that portal?

"To begin I'm Nick Fury former director of Shield I've been undercover for a while tracking theses energy surges, now we know where they came from. The short explanation is that the multiverse is very real with many different versions of Earth. We know that hyrda is trying to build portals to a specific Earth. We don't know much about it other then hydra has much more power there.

Does everyone remember the incident with the Fantastic Four and Galactus coming to Earth? He had a herald called the Silver Surfer we think it's a similar figure to that. They were trying to let it through. He would address Indigo's question and ignore Kate's comment. Doctor Strange hooked us up with trackers to alert us to what he calls Incursions. We need all of you to take one and respond when they go off. We should have a couple of days before that happens you should take that time to rest and discuss strategy going forward." Nick Fury tells the group glancing at each hero in turn.

"Also keep an eye on F.E.A.R. they usually only show up for national emergencies we are not quite there yet their early." He would finish gruffly

more information

now is your chance to ask questions and react to what has happened so far.

the second fantastic four movie happened in this timeline sometime after the Avengers

Everyone gets a few days of downtime don't forget you can also choose a team maneuver 

image.png.120e331823cd3d2966268cae898ce43f.pngWhite Tiger

M/A/R/V/E/L: 2/3/2/1/3/1 Initiative: +1 HP: 49/60 Focus: 30/30 Karma: 2/2 Conditions: Bleeding stopped.

White Tiger began to wonder out loud. "Is that our Captain America or some other universe?" as what was happening was hitting her after the fight.

5 hours ago, drealynn said:

"To begin I'm Nick Fury former director of Shield I've been undercover for a while tracking theses energy surges, now we know where they came from. The short explanation is that the multiverse is very real with many different versions of Earth.

Doctor Strange hooked us up with trackers to alert us to what he calls Incursions. We need all of you to take one and respond when they go off.

"Also keep an eye on F.E.A.R. they usually only show up for national emergencies we are not quite there yet their early." He would finish gruffly

Hardcase

health 56 / 60 damage reduction 2 focus 60 DR 0 speed run 5 climb/swim 3 jump 3 glide 3

initiative modifier +2

sturdy 1 and 2

phase self, Disrupt Electronic

Attack Stance, Counterstrike Technique, Fast Strikes , Chain Strikes, Strike with an Edge, Leg Sweep , Do This All Day

Ability score defense score non combat score
melee 2 12 +2
agility 2 12 +2
resilience 2 12 +2
vigilance 2 12 +2
ego 0 10 +0
logic 2 12

+2

"Who are you working for now? How many ... people ... are you handing these trackers to? Who or what is F.E.A.R.?"

"The Captain who came through the portal was certainty not from this world, his sacrifice should be honored." Fury would address White tiger first in a sober tone. "I work for myself going where I'm needed. Right now I'm tailing F.E.A.R to gain more information. Dr. Strange told me he only had enough time to cobble together four trackers so its just you on this for now. He's said he was very busy dealing with some kind of magic mumbojumbo. F.E.A.R is the Federal Emergency Aid and Response team under the jurisdiction of the Office of Emergency Management in the government. Normally they're like FEMA handling National disasters caused by super heroes in the aftermath. Like I said they're too early. If there is nothing else everyone should get some rest and prepare." Fury would explain waiting patiently for more questions.

downtimewhat do you do for the next couple of days to prepare?

what do you do for the next couple of days to prepare?what do you do for the next couple of days to prepare?

Hardcase will report for his daily work shifts as normal, but spend some time before and after doing some research on everything Fury mentioned.

image.png.879beb349fee93176842bf6caefdebb3.pngWhite Tiger

Alya went home that day with a smile on her face. She proved herself in a crazy fight and now was on a mission for Nick Fury. "Other dimensions, the family is not going to believe this."

Alya went about her days doing the normal things a girl her age would do, but she was distracted a lot by obsessing over the gadget she received wondering when it would go off. She was in a state between trying to be prepared and trying to be relaxed and normal. Being relaxed rarely won out.