OOC discussion

prophane

and just to be clear, there is another room ahead, though nothing in it has been seen yet since it has not been approached, Yngilvidr can just see up into the room from the tunnel that is at a lower elevation. Someone one will have to actually go up into the room to see what is there and to see if there are any other ways out of the room. the 2 figures did come this way and could have very well continued on into parts of the room that cannot currently be seen or moved on beyond through exits from the room that are also not yet seen.

it is by no way a confirmed dead end or empty room yet...

We can not simply walk past each other, right? It's a narrow tunnel. But if there is curiosity about the room ahead and Yngilvidr is not willing to go first, Ozemur is all for squeezing past her and checking it out before we return to the crossection.

I finally got my car road-legal today as well as gave it a clean and fixed my mirror that fell off. It's been a tiring day but that should be a stress off my mind moving forward (this has been an ~4 year problem).

I'll see about getting a post up. I will say that the back and forth of "I look here" "there's nothing there" "Okay look over there" "still nothing" is getting a bit stale IMO. This is why certain game design is better than others. I'd rather just be railroaded to an interesting part if I'm honest, instead of having the freedom to muck about and find nothing 7 times in a row (exaggerating). Just thinking out loud here, not pointing fingers.

Hey everyone, just letting you know that this week, between Wednesday and Sunday afternoon, I will likely be completely offline. In addition to the 3 concerts I'm going to (one of which is an out of town anniversary trip) I'll be doing multiple after-hours work functions as well. Please continue to talk and plan amongst yourselves and I will try to check in if possible.

I will be able to check in and post tonight and tomorrow though.

Posted.

13 hours ago, Dixi said:

We still need a new torch!

You can just light one! There are several makeshift torches as well as good ones in the group's possession.

...and I'm back! though another slightly busy week again: concerts Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Daughter's play Thursday and Saturday evening. But I plan to hit at least one of my 4 pbp games each night before heading out.

ok well, nothing really for me to respond to on the two most recent posts. When the group is ready to move on, post it up and I'll let you know what happens!

How is combat to be handled?

• side (or group) initiative? Individual?
  • is there to be a combat map or we going with Theater of the Mind?

In any case, Falki would need to wait for those in front of him to move/reposition. In the meantime, he'll continue to watch to the rear.